It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What changed your mind about 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beachnut

The thread is clearly about what changed YOUR mind. NOT WHAT YOU THINK OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAID CHANGED THEIR MIND. If you want to argue a plane in the crater, there is a thread for that. If you want to argue any aspect of 9/11, there is a thread for that. The OP clearly states what this thread is looking for, please be respectful and stay on topic and OFF OTHER POSTERS.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I always have been open to both sides of the argument, but the thing that really made me rethink things was after watching the Zeitgeist documentary. After watching that I really started checking up on the 'facts', which brought me to ATS. 'Trolling' around here is what really made me wake up though.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
reply to post by beachnut

The thread is clearly about what changed YOUR mind. NOT WHAT YOU THINK OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAID CHANGED THEIR MIND. If you want to argue a plane in the crater, there is a thread for that. If you want to argue any aspect of 9/11, there is a thread for that. The OP clearly states what this thread is looking for, please be respectful and stay on topic and OFF OTHER POSTERS.

I was looking at why I changed my mind. I was studying how shallow the hearsay was to change a mind, and then thinking why I haven't fallen for the hearsay. Sorry, I took simple examples and failed to tie it to why I changed my mind.

Research and individual thinking; why I changed my mind, was a non event. Simple research, also show the reasons for some changing their minds is just hearsay, or lack of research.

So there is nothing that has changed my mind, I used another poster to illustrate why the superficial truth movement ideas failed to change my mind.

I'm searching for someone to change my mind, I'm looking for evidence. 7 years no one in the truth movement has evidence to do so. Still looking.

You asked a good question, it made me think, why.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by beachnut]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
reply to post by Amaterasu

But where in all of that stuff that made you so suspicious was the initial turning point? When you saw the very first news footage live in NY that morning or somewhere along that line of things that make you feel this way. I understand how they all make you question, I just wonder at what point exactly did you feel something was suspicious or did you feel that the second you saw the news cut to NY in the morning. I am just guessing here but from that long list of things, it seems like SOMETHING specific was bothering you all over the place but if you woke up that day believing it was all a conspiracy then I am not sure that is any more interesting than anyone else who did not change their mind from one reaction to another at some point. Just curious.

Well, like I said, since I rather had a gut feeling (based on stolen elections and reinforced by the fact that the media did not present Bin Laden as a suspect, as in, "There is some evidence to suggest that Bin Laden did it, but investigation and forensics will tell..." More as in "BIN LADEN DID IT!") that this was a move to catalyze the public into giving more power to the "Prez" and relinquishing rights, my response might not have been "on topic."

But the point that cinched it, made me absolutely aware that it was done for the purpose I suspected, was when the "Patriot" Act plopped onto Congress's collective desk with everything I had suspected as a motive written into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join