It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear Ye! Hear ye! World toEnd Tomorrow* (September 22-23)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
For those awaiting 'The End', the best thing to do is to cease waiting. Historically, nothing worth noting has every happened whilst watching for it.

It's like waiting for a pot of water to boil; just go in the other room, play a game, torture the dog, fornicate or throw rocks at your neighbor's house... and after a time, the water will boil over on its own.

It ain't as appealing as the Bible Code but it's damng sure a lot more reliable!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezrect
well..Guess this one was wrong...

Didn't the original message say it would happen between sunset of the 22nd and sunset of the 23rd?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf

And the Great Tribulation of Matthew 24, begins between the sunsets of Monday September22 and Tuesday September23

Ohhh, the Great Tribulation of Matthew 24. I knew that I had seen that somewhere before.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Why would you fear something that will eventually happen? It is like being afraid of death. Sorry for being frank, but in my opinion it is very stupid way to lead your life- death is inevitable, so is the end of this world. Let go your off your fears, for it is the best thing you can do. Live by the moment.

Are you trying to infect other people with your fears? What's the use pondering your fears here on ATS? Wanna start a panic movement? Oh gosh, I really wish you could try my advice above. If you are seriously afraid and not just trying to scare others, I am sure it would help.

Back to the OP. Has something already happened that would lead into quick end of the world today?

Anyways, I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aislin

Originally posted by darkelf

And the Great Tribulation of Matthew 24, begins between the sunsets of Monday September22 and Tuesday September23

Ohhh, the Great Tribulation of Matthew 24. I knew that I had seen that somewhere before.

So...basically

This "event" is actually supposed ot happen between this evening and tomorrow evening some time. Gee I wonder if they took into account time zones when they "broke" the bible codes.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I have said it before and will say it again.. the world ending stuff is getting very old anymore...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

I agree.. I wish I had a dollar for every end of the world thread that didn't come to pass.. I'd be rich

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Well thats it then, the mystery of bible codes solved!! Dear oh dear

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Come dgtempe, lying in a fetal position? I honestly doub tthat, but frankly you should not be acting in such a manner.
I'll be working, both days, and rest assured, nothing will happen. Just carry on as usual, because it is simply business as usual.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
One small problem 2008Elul19 = Fri, 19 September 2008

See for yourself ...

www.hebcal.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

Please promise?

BTW, if i dissapear for a few days it wont be because of my health, so dont worry.

I will be on the island with my son who doesnt have a regular phone, only cell and no internet

I hope we can all laugh at this thread tomorrow

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
whilst I agree with most of you here... I am quite conscious about the bible code interpretation... because

1) there is web bot prediction for the same dates
2) an intelligence statement from terrorists "Pray for the successes of our brothers in America & Europe. Expect 'good news' soon."

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Good I have enough beer/whiskey to last till morn. Seriously though with the stock market in tailspin again. A terrorist attack would send it much lower.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I will be on the island with my son who doesnt have a regular phone, only cell and no internet

NO INTERNET!!!

The world is coming to an end!

I don't look at ATS for a couple of days and look what happens, I miss the end of the world. Everybody else is sitting eating Cheeto's and Dark Chocolate while I'm sitting at work like a Dork.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
OH THE DRAMA!

Is this gonna affect my mortgage with WAMU?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Everybody else is sitting eating Cheeto's and Dark Chocolate while I'm sitting at work like a Dork.

In my view, when the end of the world is in play, these activities can be enjoyed even at your place of employment.
And for a truly liberating experience, don't forget the naked part...just avoid the staplers...

[edit on 22-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Is this one of those predictions from Nostradamous???

I'm a little pissed off here, all these predictions about the end of the world and none of them come true.

I just wish one of them were true.....

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
to make things short, im 15 years old, and i dont know why i read about stuff like this. but i have ADHD and really bad OCD, i'm stressed out alot and i worry about stuff like this all the time. i haven't done much reading on the Bible Code either.

but do you guys really think this is going to happen?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
As long as it is painless, life is such a bitch. And I am tired of all the lower emotions, maybe this will be the end of all the negative BS for eternity.

If not then it is just a teaser, another failed prediction or mind game with the masses due to religion.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
how the hell did i miss this thread?! and why naked?

I'd be shopping for a brand-spanking-new outfit that I REALLY can't afford. And also a flight to the US - seems majority of you lot are in the US - and come join the party - I'll bring vodka, schnapps, beer, all through security!

And our version of cheetos....WOTSITS! Oh yeah!

If I know when the end of the world is happening, I plan to die wasted and happy

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join