It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear Ye! Hear ye! World toEnd Tomorrow* (September 22-23)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
reply to post by loam

Stress? What stress?

[edit on 9/21/2008 by Relentless]

To answer your question about stress:

Stress is caused when the mind over rides the bodies willingness to throttle the living daylights out of someone.

But on a serious not my nan used to "say tomorrow never comes" so we'll be ok

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Jeeez, pick the time when i start my two week Holiday.

I still plan to have my day of poker then ill play it by ear.

If it goes off in Manhatten then im raiding my local shop and hightailing up the mountains of Scotland. At least ill have a front seat to the big show with some fine scenery to look at whilst it goes down.

Dont worry, ill remember to pack some chocolate as well

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Starred, flagged, tattooed on my ass....

I pray it is the end, tis been long overdue.

its bad i'll say this,

but amen to that.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hey DG
Dang, looks like I missed all the fun last night...

Thanks for bringing this thread to us -- I'd surely have missed it. I read George Ure On Urbansurvival nearly every day, so was aware of the timebots probabilities, but not this.

Regardless of whether any of this plays out or not, I hope rather than coiling into a sweaty ball of fear, we use these little kicks in the posterior to 1) prepare and 2) LIVE! and live as fully with as much harmony as we can muster. I admit, I'd feel a tweak differently this morning if I had the crosshairs of prophecy over my head. Nothing wrong with laughing about it.... I personally think that laughter infuses us with good energies -- sort of a trickle charge
Oh, and....... chocolate tain't just for armageddon (except for maybe that nasty-tasting white chocolate, which I think should be stripped of its chocolate name)

Be safe!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConMi27

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Starred, flagged, tattooed on my ass....

I pray it is the end, tis been long overdue.

its bad i'll say this,

but amen to that.

Amen to Plucky's tattooed ass?

I SECOND THAT!`

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
lol. dg, I sounded my hear ye warning some time ago...You remember this?

Find A Place

My sorry attempt at replicating what it might have sounded like back in the middle ages in ye olde English of some freak getting up before the town square. That's an audio mp3 file, for those that care to listen, or the text of it is printed below it. Majic pretty much nailed a great picture of that event in the thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

www.truebiblecode.com...

All the Lords' Witnesses welcome the descended 1NC saints to their kingdom!

There will be a dual terrorist attack on the US and the UK taking the form of fire from the heavens, on September 22-23 (2008Elul19). The US arm of the attack will hit Westside Midtown Manhattan producing a man made mushroom cloud rising from the Hudson river. The UK arm will most likely occur on the same day but may be a few days later.

Its starting.

I have to disappoint you, my Dear.

By far, nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

well if the world does end today ill die with a smile on my face still laughing at this video

least its a more fun end of the world in here then the cerns gonna kill us all crap"!!!

[edit on 22/9/08 by noobfun]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

At any rate, you're going to give yourself a heart attack before the end of next week anyway

You should have more panic sex, just like plucky is. It relieves stress.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by T0by]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states
Apologies if this question is a little lame to you as I didnt read the whole lot Do they mention the predictions that they were totally wrong on?
cheers A.S

Now now behave. If every person or group that predicted things had to provide a history of all previous predictions we would start to see a pattern.....a pattern of failure!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

have to say that was comic genius.... probably not intentionally but that was awesome

Good job man

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yeah I don't hold much respect for the bible codes.
Basically because i deem the bible flawed in the first place. How could such a perfect code come from something so flawed. But lets not get into that here.

I have done alot of reading on the bible codes, and read the books. I came out of it all not very convinced.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

didnt they do a comparative on the moby dick codes to disprove the bible codes?

quick someone go find out what cap'n Ahab says about us all bieng deadified in the next 24 hours

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

www.truebiblecode.com...

All the Lords' Witnesses welcome the descended 1NC saints to their kingdom!

There will be a dual terrorist attack on the US and the UK taking the form of fire from the heavens, on September 22-23 (2008Elul19). The US arm of the attack will hit Westside Midtown Manhattan producing a man made mushroom cloud rising from the Hudson river. The UK arm will most likely occur on the same day but may be a few days later.

Its starting.

I just thought i'd give you all something different to talk about.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

dont you just love the religious types who eagerly look forward to the day my children will be killed..

its a god damned death cult...

[edit on 22-9-2008 by alienesque]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

naked...eating all of the chocolate ice cream and Cheetos you can!!!!

Dang, I don't have any chocolate ice cream or Cheetos, but I can sure run naked thru the woods. I think I'll shuck my clothes, go out and chase the deer and bunny rabbits.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
reply to post by T0by

didnt they do a comparative on the moby dick codes to disprove the bible codes?

quick someone go find out what cap'n Ahab says about us all bieng deadified in the next 24 hours

Yeah they did, amongst other things.
The code can be repeated in anything. Given there seemed to be some interesting finds within the bible, but in that we're not even translating from english. The finds from the bible code are difficult to verify and can be mistranslated or distorted easily given the language it's being translated from.

Can't be bothered finding link but theres heaps of info on google about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Count yourself lucky we don't live in the era whereby they took it upon themselves to speed up the process

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If what you say is false and it does not come to pass, I say lets go back to stoning them to death. I mean this would stop all the false prophits, yes. If they get you and your mind to worry so much about the future then I say they who state these things are responcible for the outcome of stoning if so said was untrue.

Joe

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

dont you just love the religious types who eagerly look forward to the day my children will be killed.. death cult

I couldn't agree more!

I am surrounded by folks that just can't wait for the Tribulation to get here.
Of course, they all believe they will be raptured outta here before anything bad happens.

It's only us heathens that will be left behind to suffer, don'tcha know!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join