It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear Ye! Hear ye! World toEnd Tomorrow* (September 22-23)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Its starting.

I hate to disappoint you, Dgtempe, but its' September 28th today - and the world still didn't end.

And to be perfectly honest, I don't think it will. There are forces out there larger than you and I, that will prevent the world from ending

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

www.truebiblecode.com...

All the Lords' Witnesses welcome the descended 1NC saints to their kingdom!

There will be a dual terrorist attack on the US and the UK taking the form of fire from the heavens, on September 22-23 (2008Elul19). The US arm of the attack will hit Westside Midtown Manhattan producing a man made mushroom cloud rising from the Hudson river. The UK arm will most likely occur on the same day but may be a few days later.

Its starting.

Well 2day is the 28th, and I'm still here and things dont seem to have changed much so I must be still alive.

I have nosed around a bit and there have been no reports of christians suddenly dissapearing into thin air, so I can assume that the end didnt happen after all.

Such an anticlimax, I baught a better quality ham for some end of the world sandwiches , what a waste.

Never mind The Day The Earth Stood Still is out in a couple o months over here, so something else to look forward to then.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Still here, you got the date right?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
"The World is Ending Tomorrow"

Many years ago, in one of my favorite taverns, they had a big sign on the wall that read, "Free Beer Tomorrow".

The very next day I went in, and asked for my free beer.

The Bartender said, "Oh, that's tomorrow, not today."

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I forgot to say that the Bartender had that same sign on the wall for the past 60 years !

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
ATS is killing ATS.....

See, another doomsday thread about the world comming to an end....and we are all still here.....

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join