It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bankrupt Lehman, Get a ($2.5 Billion) Bonus!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Bankrupt Lehman, Get a ($2.5 Billion) Bonus!

www.infowars.com...

Staff at Lehman’s New York office who helped to cause the world’s biggest corporate bankruptcy are to share in a $2.5 billion bonanza.

The bonus, which has been described by London staff as a “scandal” has been pledged by Barclays Capital, the British-based bank that last week acquired Lehman’s American operation and took on 10,000 staff.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The obscene criminality behind this ongoing back-scratching Elitist filth is just simply staggering. We are absolutely being taken to school as a nation, and spat upon. It is so unreal what is being done, over and over. And these people are laughing all the way to the bank as they use us all as their personal ATM machines.

A Chapter 11 bankruptcy document filed by Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc says that Barclays has identified eight individuals out of the New York staff of 10,000 who are vital to make the deal succeed and a further 200 who are identified as “key”. It is thought that these eight directors will be locked into two-year contracts worth between $10m and $25m a year.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

It is beyond evil. Such greed is only second to genocide in my book.

PS:
DD, that's a dead link you got there.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I don't think the link was dead, I think the site was down for a moment, as it appears to be working now.

I seriously am just sick to my stomach to watch what has become of our nation. It is being RAN by endlessly greedy coporations and Elitists, who are completely morally empty. And it is all so in-our-faces, with the gov basically just helping it all right along. All of them are criminals, yet they are being REWARDED for their criminality by plundering OUR wallets!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Another good find DD.
S&F. If one is not blind, then one only need to look at your threads to see the pattern.

new topics

join