It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A List of predictions..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Don't ask me what they're supposed to mean or where i got them from. I just bumped into them on the net. Thought it might be useful to share.. I know as much as you. It's supposed to be a webbot which makes predictions.. Whatever. So.. here goes:

- September 22-27 2008 are seen as precursor dates to a significant event expected to take place on October 7 2008.
Closely watch events during September 22 through 27 2008 for hints as to what to expect on October 7 2008. Although the predictions are not specific, the event is expected to be as significant as the events of 9/11.

- October 7 2008 to February 19 2008 will be filled with emotional intensity
The Web Bot has never picked up any event lasting this long. In comparison, the events of 9/11 lasted about 10 days. This event will be four months of high emotion.

- In October Global emotional release event begins – largely economic.
The rest of the world will begin to seriously question the stability and reliability of the U.S. dollar.

- Catastrophic collapse of the dollar is possible – as the language is active around that concept.
The Web Bot foresee consumer society confidence collapsing by mid November 2008. This could be a direct result of the recent government bailout and failure of several large financial institutions in the U.S. along with the devalued U.S. dollar and the increased cost of living.

- Global economic collapse possible in Fall 2008 cascading off the U.S. woes.
Think of the U.S. economy as a lit fuse that was lit over the early part of 2008. The rest of the world has no choice but to react to the declining U.S. dollar and the enormous amount of debt that the U.S. has accumulated and put upon itself.

May be a global replay of what the 1932 bond crash in the Great Depression was.

- Tensions build in cities, encounters scarcity.
As the cost of food, fuel and other necessities of life continue to rise so does peoples level of stress. As the holidays approach, individuals find themselves taking extreme actions that they would have never considered in the past.

- The populace of the US impacted by a condition like posttraumatic stress. It will be something like “time shocked” or “time stunned”.
Just as you wrap you head around one big change or traumatic event, another will come along which will be bigger and harder to absorb.

- Mood of the population improves: People have a renewed sense of optimism that the corporate/elite can and will be replaced in the elections but the ‘us against them’ grows.
This appears to be directly related to the upcoming presidential elections. People will briefly experience a renewed optimism and confidence in the promises made by the new president, but the mood will quickly change when they realize that it is business as usual in Washington.

- Possibly early elections, or at least calls for that because of anger.
This seems to relate to Israel and the possibility of early presidential elections necessary to curtail the increased threats from Iran.

- In late 2008 the rest of the world’s currencies are ‘touched off’ by the dollar and U.S. decline.
The continuing instability of the U.S. economy and financial systems will prove to be a catalyst for global unrest and uncertainty.

- The Web Bot foresee a West Coast/Vancouver area large-scale earthquake around December 12, 2008.
Many have seen signs of this coming for quite some time. This may not be the “Big One”, but it will prove to be significant and very devastating to the area.

- There will be a 2009 winter/spring natural disaster, which caused people to become angry about government response.
With the dramatic increase in natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, floods and more, the government’s inability to respond to the immediate needs of the people will prove to be devastating for many.

The whole story:
www.december212012.com...

Even webbots make predictions nowadays....

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Those predictions correspond with Terrence McKenna's Timewave Zero. It's a program that maps out levels of chaos in human affairs. The programming implements the I-Ching used in ancient China which was used in divination and revealing the future. If you're interested in web-bots, then you'll probably find Novelty Theory fascinating.

I discuss it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll be adding to the thread quite a bit over the next few weeks.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

I think this is from halfpasthuman.com or opensurvival.com. George and Cliff of Weblog were on with George Knapp on the Art Bell Show on radio this weekend. I copied info as fast as I could but didn't catch all of it.

Thanks for posting.b

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I can make a prediction

The oil futures price will go over $160 dollars a barrel in the three months.

Why because the government has stopped "short selling" on financial market.

Now the futures investors need a place to make unregulated trades and they made a killing there earlier this year and now they will be going back for a second bite of the pie.

This is not because of any shortage or any other bull, But is just market manipulation pure and simple.

This is because the US government does not understand or can not get straight answers from the market.
The oil companies have nothing to do with this. It is a group of ultra rich investors running this manipulation scam.
The oil companies are made the scape goat because they unintenshionly make money because of the market manipulation

This is why they got away with it the last time the gov went after the wrong people the oil companies and never looked for the real villains.

The oil companies even tried to tell the GOV and the government would not listen.

Going after the oil companies instead of the manipulators will only make the problem worse because the manipulator will think they have got away with it again.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

- September 22-27 2008 are seen as precursor dates to a significant event expected to take place on October 7 2008.

I find it interesting that this time period mentioned is exactly when they are trying to hammer out this bailout in DC.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It does not matter who is going to be president of this country.the country does not belong to american people any longer.We lost this country when 9/11 happened. This country belongs to the goverment the CIA and the terriost. Americans were to stupid and they let these people take their country from them right under there noses what they built is there castle you lose I know what you are thinking the goverment ,CIA are americans you sure? The Irans they look like mexicans can you tell them apart like I said americans are stupid they are getting what they deserve. Im was born in the united states , I am a american, this is not my country I just live here. I saw it coming. They worked to hard to fast to get where they are. Nobodys going to tear down what they builted, You snooze you lose. Who ever is going to be called the president has been nominated to wear the title, that should make you feel great alease they thought that much of you, to make you feel important. What ever is happenning an going to happen is going to happen.I understand im no exception Ive come to terms with reality you should also. You could fight you won,t win. No joke

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
In response to your first paragraph. I have started to feel like something dreadful was going to happen. The dread I feel feels worse than 911. There are more times recently when there is a spooky silence. I hope and pray that my feelings are wrong. It may have something to do with the CERN, but, not sure. They may not be able to change or correct it.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Great thread,

starred and flagged!!

On my watch list of threads

new topics

top topics

join