It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All my fish have been eaten by a shark!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
You've all heard it, from your mother/grandmother/aunt friend, shopkeeper, barman....

'There's plenty more fish in the sea'.

Well how come all the fish I meet are complete tw*ts, gay, taken or aren't interested?? Where are the ones that are supposed to like me? Anyone else out there fed up of the 'great' world of singledom?
I mean, I know being single is now socially classed as ok, which is v. good, but I've had a break, I'm ready to be in a relationship again; but god dammit there's no one to have a relationship with!

I know exactly how you feel. My situation is similar. I have found some super kool people that i have a real intrest in but life is a cruel and they always live 100 miles away or something. I expect it now and its beggining to piss me off. No matter what happens when i fall for someoen it alwaysends up bad. My last two relationships have almost sent me over the edge. I just got outta bad one a few months ago. Me and this girl were goin good (i thought) and it just to the point where i was ready to drop my defence and just like completely fall for her. So i did. then a week later she calls me after a date that i thought went perfect and breaks up with me outtat he blue. It turned out she was unofficially engaged to a guy in basic training. The last thing that happened a few weeks ago was a really nice girl. Talked to her for awhil and was beggin to like her alot jsut cause we comunicated soo well. Well long story short i thought she wanted a relation ship by her actions then she comes up to me and tells me she dont wanna bf now and just wants to have funa nd be free. Ahhh this sucks soo bad cause goin thorugh a stressful tiem in my life that i need someone i can rely on and talk to thanks for hearin me out

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The nice guy finish last thing is BS. I hate that cause there are soo many guys that are undesrving of the girl they are with and i know i could be soo much better to them. Heck just give me a girl that wants to love me as much as i love her and ill be fine. Ill do whatever she wants as long as she truly cares about me

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm only 15, but why does it always seem to be the dickheads that get the girls? This is a fact. If they're buff, they're with a prat.

And in relation to an earlier post; A friend of mine (female;bi) has tried to convince me I'm gay too. Is it that just being a good guy make you seem gay; so interest of women is directed away from you?

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
one of my guesses is that the nice guys arent always as forward(for lack of a better word) so girls dont even stop to consider them an interest. Fortunatly for me i work with my bf(we werent together when i got hired) and we got assigned numerous shifts together so we were able to really get comforatble around each other enough so that he could express how he felt about me(i used to take the first step in relationships, but i got burned pretty badly, so ive stopped) so that we actually could get to the point of starting to date. And he is the sweetest guy ive ever met(besides the gay ones)

My advice to the nice guys out there: dont wait so long to make a move that you become her confidant about her guy relationships, cause by then she will figure you out to be just a friend(possibly gay?) and good luck after that(it is possible, but just less likely)

And i know there are plenty of exceptions to that advice, so plz, dont get mad at me for saying what ive found to be true

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Lady,

I know what you mean! Gosh, Before I got married, I was always going out with the hot blue eyed monsters who always seem to come from the same boat! Either they are too needy, or they don't call, and when they do they want u over there to have sex with em, and then not call u for awhile.
I've had my fair share of losers. Hot, but a bunch of idiots.

To be honest, I found my husband on the internet. On a message board to be honest.
He was a smart ass, funny, intelligent person. so I pm'd him and from there we started talking.
We finally met and I didn't think he was hot, but he grew on me. And now I think he's extremely good looking, especially when he smiles.

Maybe try internet message boards?? u never know who's out there.
But the bar scene is filled with no go's. They all seemed to fail me, so the internet became my dating service.

Worked well.

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by TrueLies]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join