It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Google Earth location.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I was looking on google earth when I found this. I first saw the big white light over the building, but then the smaller blue one. I dont know if this already has a post somewhere else or even if this should go somewhere other than here.

I tried to get a picture of the location on this post, but im new to this and dont know how. if someone else could get a pic up who has Google Earth, it would help alot.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Camera anomaly/reflection most likely. Light is not lighting up the house or surrounding area at whatsoever.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

C-BuZz

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
could be a reflection off of a satellite that is passing a few miles below the google satellite. The sun glare hit just right and what would have been a normal tiny flash gets magnified because the satellite lense is zoomed in on earth.

Just my theory. Could be some nutter with a bunch of xenon lights flashing them all at once into the sky trying to summon or contact UFO's

Some evil villain is playing with his invention in the back yard of his evil mansion compound. the bright lights are from his experiment.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You beat me too it, but heres another picture of it

top topics

join