It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SLider?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Alright, for my whole life i have had "Strange Electrical Phenomenans"
Such as lamps going out, street lights going out when i walk next to them, car alarms going off when im near them, my watches always seem to stop working, and my tv tends to turn off every once in a while. I never really paid close attention to them until recently when it started to occur more.

Now Is this just me being paranoid or not? My friends all seem to notice it while there with me to so i know im not crazy. I looked it up and some people that have these same problems are considerd sLiders so if any one has more info on it or if you think its just my imagintion, please let me know, thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Can you define slider please? Because other than the 1990's tv series. I haven't got a clue what the term might mean.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
sLider means = The phenomenon is known as street lamp interference, or SLI, and it possibly is a psychic event that is just beginning to be recognized and studied. Like most phenomena of this type, the evidence is almost exclusively anecdotal. It also means that you can control without knowing electrical powers and similar things

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Please could anyone help? i know some of you out there knwo what im talking about but dont want to help me, but would someone just give me there thoughts no matter your knowledge on this subject? Thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm stunned. I was reading a thread about dreams when a guy all of the sudden says strange things are happening to him, not only the street light interference problem... This rang a bell for me, as few years ago I would hang out with a mate a lot and walk home during the night. On my route there was a little sidewalk, surrounded by streets crossing it. One time, when I was far away with my thoughts (it was a rather long walk) and I would set a first step on that little sidewalk, the light across the street would turn off. I thought, ok, this is coincidence. But it happened like 5-6 times to me that period, and only when I set foot on that sidewalk. It was a period of a lot of strange events for me. Like one time I was smoking a cigarette 'round midnight. An old man passed the front yard, all in white and soaking wet, wearing clomps. Now clomps make a lot of noise at night. I heard him continuing further down the street (I couldn't see him anymore because the rest of view is covered by bushes) and all the sudden the stepping noise just vanished... You know, clomps, making that loud noise just stopping... So totally freaked out I went to investigate and there was just nobody. And it's a big open street with no blocked views whatsoever if you're standing on it... The same period I was walking to work, and noticed a strange woman, also in white clothing, across the street. She was walking in my opposite direction, with very slow steps, just staring out in front of her like a zombie. Five minutes later, I pass the same woman, whilst it would have been physical impossible for her to be there that time... I just needed to share this.

Staafke

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Staafke]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I although have experience with some electric activity near by me. Usually it appear that street lights go off when I passing by. Even my girlfriend and some fiends saw that.

The other thing happened to me at last one time. I say on time because I have some kind of proof. I was on holiday in the countryside. I go by bike throw the forest to the nearby village. I know that place very good because I go there on holiday very often so I know my way. I takes me to get to this village 40 minutes. It was not possible to ride too fast because the path was very sandy. When I was in the village I had a phone call that I have to go back quickly because there will be dinner for 20 minutes. I was really hungry so I jump on my bike and go back.

The same way took only 10 minutes this time and I was surprised after come on place that I was ten minutes before diner not 30 minutes late. I also didn't remember majority of the that way in this direction and no one wanted to believe me that I was in that village and go back so fast because it was to far. I can't explain that anyway.

I tried to fight this speed record later, other people trays this to to prove that my story is false but no one ever get to that village in 10 minutes. With whole fury after some redbuls it takes at last 20 minutes even if you don't stuck with a bike in a sand somehow.

Strange. What a hunger is able to do with a human

[edit on 2-11-2009 by odyseusz]

top topics

join