It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you addicted to ATS ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
if you term addiction something you have a daily dose of then uuuummmmmm yep!

its funny because i was just thinking the other day how i'm so much more sceptical from being here. i question 'everything' now which is doing my head in alittle. when my head starts to twitch, then i'll start worrying

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've only not signed on for a handful of days since 2006 when I joined, and those days I was out of town or deathly ill.

I will tell you though, don't expect to stay so in love with this place all the time. It's my experience that membership here comes with highs and lows. I've seen many dedicated members waver in their participation. I call it the ATS burnout. It happens to everybody, so just stay strong.

Seriously though, how could you NOT love this place?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Benarius

I have been with ats for 5 years now. Other places of interest have come and gone, but ATS will always be my home online.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
addicted? i read more than i post. i see alot of people here regenerate their own threads. if i have something to say i say it and let it live or die. why try to make every one here on this board re-see my posts when they stopped posting on the original topic to begin with? insecurity i guess. kind of sad. i really have no good content. i do have opinions though. ho hum.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Brain Damaged

Reading ats is no different than posting at ats. You are still addicted to it.
Not sure why you felt the need to try to make yourself better than everyone else.. but you sure came across as someone looking down their nose at everyone around them.. not cool.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
oohh yes, yes, yes Im so addicted its amazing. However I'll say Im more addicted to the people than the threads......???? Does this mean the people make ATS/BTS more than the information it contains..? Yes I think it does .

People make this site what it is , not the thread content.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yea.... Im pretty much addiceted to ATS. But its not what it used to be tho. Unfortuatly some of the better members have been banned etc.....
But yea, Ill be here for a while yet lol, mainly in BTS tho.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by funky monk

I hear you. I have had some very good friends banned. Made me very sad, but I don't think I could ever leave ATS.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
Yea.... Im pretty much addiceted to ATS. But its not what it used to be tho. Unfortuatly some of the better members have been banned etc.....
But yea, Ill be here for a while yet lol, mainly in BTS tho.

Yes I miss my banned and semi banned friends very much. Once they go, you realize just how good their contribution was.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yea, its a pitty about the banned people. I just dont understand why to be honest. We never really hear from any of the mods why someone was banned :s.
I wonder if there is a way we can request info on banned member?
Back on topic...... ats is pretty addictive actualy. But I get sick of the way some events get played up by some people. O'hare ufo anyone?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I hate to say it but I sure am.

Coming at ATS feels like stepping out of the matrix for a moment.

I always was interested in the truth but they took it to another level, combined with great research videos, Johnny and Dave podcasts, member podcasts, many good threads, posts and a lot of people I respect for their honesty and ability to keep it up how can't you be addicted?

sadly we live in a world where we need a site like ATS :shk:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am very new here and still finding my way around but I knew I was hooked when I was at the mall today and read a sign completely wrong.

I read it LIFE Forms........!! Had to look at it twice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join