It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Op in Pakistan, Islamabad, Marriot Hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ask questions, demand answers!

1. Who can make profit for bombing Islamabad now?
2. President is just changed, who wants to rule his thoughts?
3. New government has take some policy, towards whom, against whom?
4. Why Marriot, why like that?
5. Timing is the right question, why now?
6. Who was on the building, and why?

When I look these questions, and challenging the history of alledged "terrorists" who rise up always there where most needed: 7/7 in London, 8/8 in Georgia, 9/11 in USA, In Madrid, Yemen, Afghanistan...

I see always a need for policy, to rejoin the coalition of "War on Terrorism" ... All the attacks have been for making alliance stronger against that black forse: Al Quaida, what ever it is, when wanted to show up... I am confused. And now in Islamabad: Just the time when your country was taking a step away from "coalition of will" Against threatening Iraq and Iran... A bomb near the new president.

Dont matter if one of GI-Joe's is dead, they kill their boys like thousands in war against that great myth: Al Qaida. I see that there is very probable reason, real profiteer from attacks...

1. Pakistan is going away from coalition. You are armed with sophisticated western arms, and you are good customers of US war industry. Your break way hurt the main business: Control The Fear. You are a neignbour to Iran, too important to loose now when the great step is on the door of history: They have main target over all your freedom, and human rights: Defeat Persia. Zionist believes give them rights to do any bad, for their god purpose.

2. Blackmale: "If you dont do as we say, your country is in great danger, and this will happen again." And just how did his wife died? In a bomb... Before her precidency: They rule him with obvious fear: Make A bomb. U.S. Blackwater industrial complex.

3. Towards tribe leaders, against US. "Just tell me why, suspected "Al-Quaida" terrorists from mountains, who are now getting growing goverment protection against US drone-attacks, would thank government by truckload of TNT?" There is no common sence... Also nobody has still taken any responsibility to this attack... ust wait for a new "Osama-Video*tm" to be released soon... Why Al quaida, if ever existed in real life, will attack a goverment who is turnbing against US imperium and Zionist targets???

4. Marriot Hotel is international company, and insured in very many ways. All the healing of wounds is secured by international companys, and rebuilded then by zionist bankers.

5. Attack of Iran is coming closer every day... There is no place for broblem in nearby country: Then policy makers just do as before: Bomb the main city inside of coalition, blame terrorists, and then "coalition of will" is more strong... Thats called National Terrorism.

6. Look those who are most scared, not corpses, they cant tell you a thing no more... : Look those who are in true shock: They had been lucky this time: They know their value for other possible future. Ask them.

And after all: Look this evidence!

Was it an attack on US Marines?
www.thenews.com.pk...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This has got the US method of operation written all over it & the fact that US marines were carrying steel boxes into the place hours before it was blown up.. COME ON!!

Pakistan have been getting aggressive towards US infiltrations and needed to be 'shown the right path to take'. The question is, are they stupid enough to take the bait or will they see through it?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What is the official Pakistan position on the bombing ? Who are they pointing the finger at ?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
This has got the US method of operation written all over it & the fact that US marines were carrying steel boxes into the place hours before it was blown up.. COME ON!!

Pakistan have been getting aggressive towards US infiltrations and needed to be 'shown the right path to take'. The question is, are they stupid enough to take the bait or will they see through it?

The boxes came in with Admiral Mullen and they left with him LAST WEEK. Notice the story and its own lack of stating that.

Witnessed by many, including a PPP MNA and his friends, a US embassy truckload of steel boxes was unloaded and shifted inside the Marriott Hotel on the same night when Admiral Mike Mullen met Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and others in Islamabad. (last week)lol as usual some always try to blame it on the U.S.

www.thenews.com.pk...

Last time I check the bomb blew up at the main gate, I wonder how Mullen's gear boxes got there after they had already left Pakistan on a plane lol.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that the mariott bombing was a false flag just as 9/11 was. What we must all do is to create more awareness in the mass media. By creating mass awareness, we will have ensured the wider public will know more about the machinations of an evil cult.

new topics

top topics

join