It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs using light as a communication medium?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Okay, I have been pondering this as of late, and sort of trying to put pieces of the puzzle together, if you will.

I, as well as many others here, have been seeing bright 'flashes' up in the atmosphere for the past several months, if not longer. These appear to be a tremendous discharge of energy, like a silent, mini-explosion of sorts. A couple of threads of what people are seeing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, I just ordered and watched Contactee, Dorothy Izatt's documentary, "Capturing The Light":

In this amazing, short documentary, Mrs. Izatt shares some of her jaw-dropping footage of over 30 years of visitation and interaction with 'light beings'.

Now according to Mrs. Izatt, these beings 'flashes' that are discharged from their ships are a form of communication. And in the slowed down frames of these bursts, there does appear to be some sort of intelligent pattern within these instantanious flashes of light. To our naked eye and conscious mind, these appear to be nothing more than a very bright discharge of light and / or energy. But, what if, on a subconscious, or super-conscious level, this is some form of communication, that is taking place? Perhaps a 'sublimenal' communication, or interaction with our subconscious minds, as a way of prepping us for arrival, perhaps? Not directly noticable on a conscious, or 'rational' level, but at perhaps another level, that is being 'stored' within the subconscious, and perhaps 'unraveled', revealed', or 'remembered' when the time has come?

Just some hypothetical thinking I have been doing based on many of my experiences. Something perhaps worth pondering?

[edit on 21-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Okay, I'll bite on this one.. First off, these little clip tells nothing of significance, but I suspect that the message being conveyed on the dvd goes something like this...

Captured light can be replayed to yield messages from ET, whether it is from God or aliens.. There is something encoded in man-made and natural light that cannot be denied. Human struggles to decode the light to determine what that message says, leaving us with a UFO movie whereby people are scared of the light.

Ah... its like a tale of "War of the Worlds" where ya see the aliens being shot thru lightening into the ground where they are put into their killing machines. There are all kinds of cool theories about such a thing, and quite possibly true. Are these aliens from time/space or another dimension?

The reason I say this... Dr Lene Hau managed to stop and restart lightwaves, which gives us a change to examine the contents with a condensate. Is there signs of life withing that condensate? Very likely this will be proven to be true.

Now I dont know anything about Dorothy Izatt, but this may be turn out to be a key piece of evidence in detecting Extraterrestrial existence. These days there is too many things happening, so I wont doubt it. Thinking out of the box requires one to throughly evaluate why things are the way they are. The Hopi Indians object to man-made light for a reason.

I have not yet seen this video, and most likely won't unless it is free on youtube or alternate site. Have you seen it? If so, can you tell us more about it?

Regards,

-map

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Yes, I purchased and have viewed the DVD several times. It is pretty remarkable IMHO. The film crew documenting her experience even captures a weird UFO outside of her window while the family is being interviewed. Some additional info on her particular case:

www.ufobc.ca...

Some of these 'flash' pics:

www.ufobc.ca...

There was also a thread on the Stephenville 'Lights' which carried some sort of a weird pattern configuration:

Is there perhaps a pattern? A form of communication with a lost, or burried part of our psyche?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wow.

I first noticed a few of these today, and was wondering if it could be ETs.
And recently I seem to keep catching things in the sky out the corner of my eye, then lose them straight away.

I think theres a lot more to the skies than we realise...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have been wondering about this ever since I have seen close encounters of the third kind.

I wonder who wrote that script, maybe it already happened.

It seems very possible but why would they try to communicate in a way we don't understand while they should be able to decipher our satellite streams and figure out how we communicate.

I guess to communicate with each other they have another system so why has no one ever really looked into it?

Reminds me of the Canadian UFO video, that seemed to try light communication too.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

What if, instead of them communicating to us in a way we understand, they are communicating to a part of us that has the ABILITY to understand their language?

This is part of where I am going with this:

The conscious mind can process about 40 bits of information per second; the subconscious mind can process 40 Million bits of information per second! Imagine if you could program the subconscious mind by delivering millions of instructions to it - per second.

What if these light bursts, and the information contained within them, is impossible (or incredibly difficult) for our limited sensory capacity to decipher? What if their intelligence and level of communication is WAY beyond our current grasp? Perhaps our subconscious minds, which have a MUCH larger and faster capacity for data storage, are being "primed" and attuned to their language, which in turn may start to ebb into our conscious minds when the time is right?

Perhaps this is a form of:

Subliminal Messaging.

A subliminal message is a signal or message hidden in them in another medium, designed to pass below the normal limits of perception. These messages are unrecognizable by the conscious mind. So with this technique, the gatekeeper is out cold, and it's fairly easy for instructions to sneak past without his ever knowing they were there! However, there is a lot of debate and disagreement as to the effectiveness of this method. There are subliminal message CDs you can buy, which consist of a background sound like rain or music, and have messages, instructions and affirmations embedded in them, inaudible to the conscious mind.

Now, instead of the medium being embedded through sound, perhaps it is embedded through light or some sort of a concurrent energy wave that is emitted within these flashes? Or perhaps the symbols themselves have some sort of relevance to our subconscious / superconscious understanding?

Source for the ex-tags:
hubpages.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hey DD I was wondering the same thing when I made this thread about the sky lighting up outside of Boston. It felt otherworldly to me and all I got was people telling me it was thunderstorms. I have seen them all my life and these flashes were different. Id love o see this DVD and compare it to what saw.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have hear of UFO laser communication.
From one of the lead man of the UFO is from Tesla.

But if we can't see the UFO how can light get through.

Perhaps a special polarization.

The reason for the laser communication is the assumption that
radio communication could never get into the radioactive
( not atomic.. just lots of wave stuff) craft with all the surrounding
interference.

Bright lights just might be lasers instead of electrostatic discharges
which seem to be the ovewelming cause for identifing the UFO except
for the black dots.

So birds, fly's and balloons don't carry lasers.. but government liars
will find a way to make them reflect light.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Like it Demensional. Light is used as a communication. I have contacted ufos by using the light signal, they will flash back. Ok I'm sure lots have noticed that.
I think there should be an investigation by a group (maybe a uni physics department) into the pulsating effect of the inner body of a ufo orb. When seen close they kind of rotate and pulsate, it seems like a code or something, almost like something like Morse code.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Here are a couple of things to think about:

Light has no advantage as a communication media for long distances as it only travels at 186,000 miles/sec. and it can be easily blocked by clouds or other objects in its path.

If ETs want to communicate with humans they can apparently do it directly. How many times have you heard that ETs communicate through telepathy? This phenomenon doesn't even seem to be affected by distance.

The light is either used as a marker or is only associated with the transmission or it is not involved at all IMHO.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thank you so much for bringing up the only REALLY undeniable ufo documentary to the table.

i own this mother of a dvd too, and i try and try to give it the attention it diserves but it seems like nobody here is interested in it. the other thread which really provides good convo on this can be found HERE

the other posts on this thread dont really provide much input, you truely have to see this film to believe it!

the link i provided does have a link to an interview with dorothy where she actually discribes that while she would sit in her room, different races of ET would beam down into her room and look around then go back up and other would come down.

she states "We are all beings of light"

she states "when you see a little craft/probe in the sky its only a precursor to what they want to show you, you focus on the ship and bang! the light comes"

truely the best contactee ever. best video of family who in some regards are skeptics but after seeing the ufo out the kitchen window instantly change their minds.

have you ever wondered what a non-believer or skeptic would look like as they witness a ufo! this video is the most ironic of documentarys. to say the LEAST!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Think plumranch:

Light has no advantage as a communication media for long distances as it only travels at 186,000 miles/sec. and it can be easily blocked by clouds or other objects in its path.

The government has.. well by way of government programs in the hands
of the UFO technology keepers as detailed by Lyne (line), set up communication
stations.

Airports and other locations help the UFO navigate.

It that simple, ETs are not communicating.. the UFO is navigating with
set points.

ED: Unsolved Mysteries has Dorothy Izatt in an episode and
part of the video is on YouTube. She took photos of jumping lights
and photos looks like light strings in the sky.

[edit on 9/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Yes! Great thread topic! Starred and flagged. I have wondered about this for a long time as well. Light is indeed a universal language. It makes perfect sense to me.

I am in the process of gathering funding for the building of a massive solar-powered light beam generator that will beam 'light messages' into the night sky. The look of it is similar to the Luxor Hotel in Vegas, only scaled down in size, but much higher powered in terms of candle-power.

Strategically placed mirrors will beam multiple streams of multicolored light into various directions, controlled and moved remotely by a transmitter. Each light generator/sensor has audio sensors built in to make the device responsive to tones and music. A complete sensory experience. More than anything it is simply an art piece with a function.

The unit would be mobile, but ideally, a desert setting would be more appropriate for night sky viewing. All power is generated thru solar charging into a main battery power supply unit.

I represented it visually here in a diagram and a work of art:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There are definitely beams at work in the UFO.

Electric field beams which can't be seen except with night vision
goggles or cameras.

Once in awhile you see the 12 surrounding side beam projectors
in photographs.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Reply to teslaandlyne:

The government has.. well by way of government programs in the hands, etc.

Hi T & L,

So what type of wave energy are governments using to communicate with ETs? Are you implying they use light?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
one thing about the light in this documentary that should be noted;

when the still shots of the bursts of light were printed on a 12"x12" poster board dorothy got her camera out and filmed the poster board, and that TOO gave off a mini burst of light. which means the light by any means did not loose its potency..

again..*sigh* you truely have to spare 20 bucks and see this DOCUMENTARY. its amazing

www.capturingthelightdvd.com

[edit on 9/24/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Yes! That had me scratching my head! How is that even possible? Very bizarre...It's like whatever it is contains some inherent energy within it, that can not be diluted. Maybe a spectrum of light or energy undiscovered as of yet by our own physics?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

its rediculously interesting. truely proving that "light" is inter dimentional. from the 8mm film to the printing machine to the poster board and then the ink drys. then bam! still get a light flare. what the heck!!

im sorry but i dont think anyone can explain this one.

"i can say quite unequivically, this is NOT something shes been cooking up in a basement lab" - panelist

truely amazing people if you dont know please educate yourself this is ET phenomena being represented in the most direct way.

check out this interview with her done this JANUARY on the ats mix feed

if you dare muh ha ha ha

and lastly, i think her grandaughter is H-O-T stuff

[edit on 9/24/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I have seen these also...my moms boyfriend young 8 year old son one night was out on our large deck and came to me saying he seen a bight flash , I said anything a normal person would , lightning....but went to look anyway...we stood there for 10 minutes and he left me alone then BAM the sky LIT up in a flash beyond some scarce thin trees (my back yard is about 80 yards deep and is on a steep slope so I have a VERY NICE , clear view at night)
I thought it was heat lightning but it was cool out and around 10pm atleast & NO SOUND , it was like all a sudden one of those people driving those cars with the super bright halogen lights flicked their lights on & off from inside a cloud

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by plumranch

Reply to teslaandlyne:

The government has.. well by way of government programs in the hands, etc.

Hi T & L,

So what type of wave energy are governments using to communicate with ETs? Are you implying they use light?

Hi plumranch

No ET pilots, but a few generations of pilots trained from Alamogordo,
New Mexico where the Nazi saucer pilot trainers were based in 1945.

Laser communication for navigation and cries for help when the momentum
stops and the saucer get stuck in the sky.

Different and many varied projects have made UFO flights easier.
Apparently radio communication is not possible.

However large flashes of light like cloud lightning can be caused
by static generation like the van de Graff since the UFO has great
static generation ability.

Tesla sort of put the power of the van de Graff in a giant coil behind him
in my avatar.. if the image can be seen.
Up in the sky it might tend to spark like a ball or orb of light and
might even exhibit other light displays.

ED: Right you said long distance... is no good for laser comm, but
I say that there are enough localized spots for them to pick up comm.

[edit on 9/25/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 9/25/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join