It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens not communicate via internet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Or maybe they do .I was thinking to myself there are so many post placed here about all sorts of imaginational theories that when or why they not show themselves to us. Also on you tube there thousands of video’s from alleged alien ships and saucers that fly around our national and international sky’s .Then to think that also NASA footage were taken of big saucer shaped craft. Then we have also the disclosure project .And statements from high ranked officers who also claim that there are almost eighty different species currently entering and departing our earth. And how come that such magnificent and intellectual beings who mostly fly in full energetic crafts do not tap in on the internet and especially ATS and blow our minds with let’s say a formula that creates something we never would thought about that it also had some meaning in life. So that we can say that there’s some new visual proof they exists beyond all those great travel methods they already have. I don’t know if this sort of thread already has been discussed here but .I would think from what I read here on ATS there such clever minds here that there are certainly one or two or maybe more lol who can say hey we have an alien thread here. Or maybe there are stories I do not have knowledge off ??

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Why would they bother?
People would only think it was a hoax and tell them to p*ss off.
Or else the average human might mean so little to them, they have no interest in communicating with us. It would be like us trying to weasel our way into a conversation between a load of rabbits.
IF there were aliens around and IF they wanted us to know they existed.. we would already know without a shadow of a doubt.. but.. why would they bother?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

let’s say a formula that creates something we never would thought about that it also had some meaning in life.

Spot on...or an expansion upon our current concept of mathematics, or language, ect. Something that cannot be put off as CGI or rocks...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The aliens want to communicate with us via the internet, but they're still waiting for Comcast to come install their cable modem. The installer is scheduled to show up on October 27th (2047) between 8 a.m. and noon.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Yeah that’s who we are never believe the non physical evidence .And diminish it with a hoax .But if they are such wizards in what they do. You never have the chance to say it’s a hoax. But okay let’s say they don’t see fit to communicate with us .Is there a chance they use it for information for their one benefit?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Yeah you know what I’m talking about. Something that doesn’t look cgi or at least something that makes us puzzle for let’s say a decade like
Maybe rubic cubes next generation to solve in 2121 lol

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Shame it would be so easy for them to give me the codes of the next winning lottery. And if cashed the money I would never say it was a hoax

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I think if aliens wanted to communicate with someone they would come and see you personally and if they are here its obvious they are far more advanced than we are in my opinion they would communicate in a far more technically advanced way

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Very very simple explanation.

Aliens don't exist. Something that doesn't exist doen't need to use the internet.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If they are here and if they are advanced as they would have to be to get here. If they have been able to translate our primative language, then I am sure they are at least reading the internet.

I think aliens look at us like we look at animals. We are always trying to figure out if animals are communicating. Lets take Dolphins for example. We are all but sure they are communicating, so much so that millions of dollars in grants are given out each year to try and crack that communication. If we crack that communication will we not listen in? If we stumble across a pipline of communication like the internet, will we not moniter that?

As far as actually communicating with us, are you sure that they are not already talking to us on the Internet?

And if they are, How will you ever know?

[edit on 21-9-2008 by jwstarry]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
yes good point but if these aliens are that advanced it is highly likely they have encounterd our species with the same technology many times before so know our languadge, they probablys no more about us and the world we live in more than we will ever do, im not ruling it out that they do not use the net, Its just I think they would use a more of a direct approach

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
well.. it seems that they cant grasp our way of communication... the only ones that can communicate with the aliens are a small ... very tiny .. group of people on the planet.... if your to believe this crap... the only ones that communicate with aliens.. are a loonatic fringe... ..and the aliens according to most of them.. tell them everything and anything they want to know.. but they just cant seem to communicate by any other means.. now thats a fact.. there has been no communication with aliens in any media form .. evidently they arent capable of it..

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
now thats a fact..

That is about the most far thing from a fact as I have ever seen posted. Do you know what a fact is?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Very very simple explanation.

Aliens don't exist. Something that doesn't exist doen't need to use the internet.

Are you that ignorant to believe we are the only living entities in the entire cosmos/galaxy/universe?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
if these aliens have such super duper high tech stuff, they would have long deciphered our language. i mean they cracked the hieroglyphic language in what? the 60's. And according to some rumors i heard every language has algorithms, thus its possible to crack it with a computer.
so technologically its possible, but as some stated "why?"

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Interesting idea.
But I thought they already did through their contacts.

People know so much about them, almost too much.

ED: What is life but one big communication.. what are they
dead or non existent.
There is no alien life around here nowhere.
Party is over.

ED+: I heard UFOs are over 100 year old technology .. like the Tesla
stuff would be... so maybe its true and aliens are out of touch with
the modern world.

[edit on 9/22/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 9/22/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Aliens don´t exist?! If you mean that they have never visited our planet, I agree. But to say that they don´t exist does not make any sense to me. It would be downright stupid to have so much space and only have this planet with life.

By the way, my words are not meant in any hostile way, I respect everybody´s opinion. Except neo-nazi´s.

Regards
Rene´, Denmark.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Aliens are probably asking why we have not evolved enough to speak their language. Someone needs to come up with an alien translator, or find a rosetta stone.
In there such thing as interspecies communications? not to my knowledge.. The best thing we have is vision and gestures.

Hell I have a hard enough time trying to communicate with my dog.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
A 100 year old dog like the UFO has just about had it.

Too many people in the wise that Tesla made these things.

Only a matter time when more and more 'ET' 're engineered'
devices become known.

That includes the secret of gravity, electric control of the universe
or Cosmos, electric control of the atmosphere and proper use of
atomic energy.

No more steam engines oh my.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why do aliens not communicate via internet?

I'll tell you why. Because 'they' would have to answer difficult questions, and 'they' are no more ET than you or I.

Read Jim Marrs "The Rise of the Fourth Reich".

By then, you will understand that 'Nazis' isn't just a WWII thing, it is MUCH older. This very clever but flawed clique of humanity, that think themselves smarter and better than everyone else, decided to get together in secret long ago and make themselves the chosen ones.

They interbred only amongst their own, perfected and where necessary stole (from Tesla) the very highest technical advances that they became aware of for their own advancement. This explains why they always seem to have technology some years ahead of 'ours'.

During the World Wars they created (to en-richen themselves and keep us distracted), they perfected their highest technology and took to the skies in the UFO's we blindly accept today as 'alien'. They wish us to do so, as this is their cover while they gather strength.

They fooled us they were 'aliens' that look just like us (despite impossible odds) with their blonde Nordic hippy 'aliens' during the 50's and 60's. Lately they perfected nano-tech and animatronics, which allowed them to unleash biologically ridiculous 'greys' 'blues' 'goblins' and other 'aliens', again all with the goal of gradually convincing us we were being visited by 'aliens' while they quietly made progress with their Great Plan.

And what is this plan? Simple, just ask any true occultist Nazi what they always wanted.

This is a world ruled by a Master Race, a rule of One World Government, with a population controlled by forced killings of billions, where dissent is crushed, leaving the Aryans (them) in charge with what's left of us to devolve to short ugly slaves, while they 'advance' with their crazed eugenics program Mengele would consider extreme.

We need to wise up, they are not alien and they are not our friends. They smile at us and talk hippy platitudes, while holding a knife behind their back, while the dumb sheeple look on mesmerized and unquestioning...

new topics

<<   2 >>

join