It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! The Tooth Conspiracy.... And Stuff!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Holy Mackeral! (OK - there is no conspiracy and stuff, but a story none the less.)
This morning I was telling my son a story. We were in our familiar Sunday Morning story tellin' posture. I was leaning with my back against the couch, my knees bent and my feet on the carpet. He was facing me. Laying on my lap his back laid against my thighs, his head resting on my knees and arms strechted out holding my fingers.
Anyway. His very first loose tooth was wobbling badly! He was sitting there on me, and he said "Can you rip it out?"
I said "Nope. You need to do it Little Dude. Wobble it forward, then pull it to the side."
I no quicker said that than he pulled it forward, the pulled it to the side. His eyes opened wide, and I watched the tiny little tooth fall into the crevice of my EAGLES Jersey. I lifted the tiny tooth up. He immediately (with absolutely no tears) ran around asking to call all of his friends to tell them!
I have his first lost tooth in a safe place, and am gonna make sure the 'Tooth Fairy' visits him tonight.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I get the feeling the tooth fairy is pretty generous around your neck of the woods, and your little dude will wake up to paper not coins under his pillow.

CONGRATS on the milestone.
Ya gotta take a pic of him like that for him to see when he gets older.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How exciting for your little man!! I am amazed at his bravery.There were weeks at a time my kids would have a tooth just barely hanging by a root and twisting every which way.. but they wouldn't yank it out.. or let mom do it.

Congrats to your son!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That is pretty cool. My son who is six months old, is getting his first tooth. Glad your boy handled it like a champ. My son however is not liking this teething business at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
why are there quotations around the Tooth Fairy?!

LIARS YOU TOLD ME SHE WAS REAL! *Runs off crying*

(no I don't believe in it...)

i can't believe he just tore it out...I can't do that... only 4 partially dissolved teeth to fall out now...

Roswell.

[edit on 21/9/2008 by roswell1]

new topics

top topics

join