It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know Ghost Are Real!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This Is My Encounter With A Ghost!

In January 1983 I met my wife to be. A months or so after we met I started to go round her house, and must nights when we sat in the backroom with her mum, dad and grandma. When it came time for her grandma to go home she would always give me the key to her house and tell me to nip in through the back door and turn the light on in the back room. So I thought ok she's old and probably didn't want to go into a empty dark house on her own. But the light switches were situated on the stair wall between the back room and the front room. Which had a sliding door on each side of the stairs leading to each room. Now for some reason which I didn't know until a later date I would go in quickly dash across the room and open the sliding door just enough to get my hand through and put my hand round flick the switch on quickly and then leave the house as fast as my legs would carry me! Now this went on for four years right up until the time we were getting married! As well as this from time to time I would go in my wives grandmas house. We would sit in the backroom of her house in the daytime and feel ok. But then one day I asked if I could use the toilet now she had two toilets the old outside toilet and a bathroom upstairs. She told me to use the one upstairs, so I did. Now going up was ok, but when I turned my back on those stairs to come down it was not good it felt like someone was trying to stare me into hell! What ever this was it wasn't something good. Now I never said anything to anyone about this until one night just two weeks before we were getting married. When that night just after I had once again done the dastardly deed, and turned the light on.. And grandma had gone home my wife's mum asked had anyone ever felt anything on her mothers stairs. Well that was it, it was just like opening a can of worms everyone had felt it. My wife's mum rang her auntie her mothers sister and asked her about it and she said oh yes it's been there for years. But don't say nothing to your mum because we don't know if she knows or not. And to this day my wife's grandma and granddad are long since past and we still don't know if they knew! All I can tell you is what ever it was, was pure evil. And this changed my view on life after death and ghosts because if there is something evil out there. This must mean that there is something good!

This My Cousin Encounter With A Ghost!

Some years ago my auntie and uncle took my two cousins for a trip out one afternoon they were both in their early twenties. They went up to a place called Rivington Barn, it was a pub up near winter hill in Lancashire. They all went for a walk round the country side there. My two cousins ended up some way a head of my auntie and uncle. When they come across a man about the same age as them about five foot eight tall quite thin build, with short brown hair. He was wearing jeans and a wax jacket! They struck up a conversation with him. They talked about the weather and the view, while one of my cousins stroked the little Jack Russell looking dog. The man said he was up there all the time. When they'd finished conversing they started to walk back to my auntie and uncle. Who by now had, had my two cousins in view for some while. When they met my uncle he ask them what the hell they had just been doing, and they told him about the man and the dog. My uncle said what man and what dog you were talking into thin air. My auntie and uncle couldn't see the man they had just talked too. When they got back to the pub which was a bikers pub they told the story. And the bikers said so you've met the ghost then have you, most of us have met him at some point up here he is well known. Fifteen years passed and my cousins nephew and some friends went up there on a trip with a youth club he was in his late teens. My cousin had never told him about the incident. But while he was up there the same thing happened to him. And he was told that the man and the dog died and were buried up there on the hill!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting story.

I live not far from Rivington....... Wigan, in fact, and I have been up there many, many times. It wouldn't surprise me if there were some spooky goings on up there.

join