It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Churchill's Deception' - The Illuminati manipulation of Hitler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Adolph got totally immersed in the occults,

having dealings with the Nordic & Aryan occult realms,
also a smattering of madam Blavatsky
and Egyptian, Nazorean cult (sons of light v sons of darkness) also an obscure; Eternal Ice & fire cycle.

so, the mystics & sensitives & astrologers who advised
him were the reason for the blunder at Dunkirk & the
2nd front v Russia, etc etc

check out this page, of Why Hitlers Rallys were at
Nuremberg (+35 item download)

...actually, even today public figures have psychics or
remote viewers as consultants, for previewing travel
routes, itineraries,etc, just like Hitlers' "corps of '64'"
which did an advanced recon of Adolphs' proposed travel routes.
(they are given obtuse titles like 'security details' now-a-days)

This post is not any kinda research, its only top of my
head obsure points for youse to follow up on, if inclined

see also: bloodbankers.typepad.com...

there are somethreads of a nazi-illuminati-tapestry,
that threads its way thru a bunch of govt agencies &USA

? Correlate this 1937 Event...
...in your search & deliberations !!

about Adolph, Winston, the Bankers et al

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I rember seeing on the History channel, where Hitler wanted to make peice with the Brits, and Churchill would have nothing to do with it. Chruchill almost got thrown by the opposition party durring that time.

WWII (among other wars) was just a war to help consolidate all the major corporations into a few huge mega-corps, eliminating competition. Then the few remaning companies can split resources and labor between them. Basicially a "house cleaning" operation. America and the allies did not win the war, but the major corperations and bankers behind the war won the war. They said America was the richest it has ever been after WWII, funny I don't rember them splitting up there "war bounty" with all the soljers that fought in the war.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing how can have the sheets pulled over our eyes for such along time.....

Pisky, if It wasn't for this post, i'd still be believing a lie.

I watched the history channel on this topic, and I thought to myself, hmmmm something just isn't adding up. I don't like any of those guys including Hitler and i'm glad Pisky you got reiterate the real going ons.

Excellent thread. Kudos. i'm gonna buy that book on amazon if they have it.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wgatenson
funny I don't rember them splitting up there "war bounty" with all the soljers that fought in the war.

King Fahd offered to give us all $1,000 a piece for kicking Iraq's a$$ after the Gulf War. Poppy Bush declined the offer on our behalf.
What a jaka$$! He's made so much money off the House of Saud it's insane and he wouldn't let us soldiers have a measly grand. Some things never change, Wgatenson.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Best thing I've read all year.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Anybody know how much truth there may be to the story about Adolph Hitler's grandmother(or mom?) being a maid for the Rothschild estate and then leaving it pregnant?

The Rothschilds are a Zionist family; so what about the Zionist connection with the Bush's(of whom were/are Skull & Bones members) who supposedly helped fund the Nazis during WWII?
I think that 'The Holocaust' may have been a more or less Zionist creation, in order to help justify the establishment of a Zionist State in Israel(with England's help) . "9-11" was apparently a Zionist operation as well, which Skull and Bonesman G.W. Bush obviously had a hand in.

Remember that Churchill was a Mason and that the Skull & Bones is based on a degree(or at least a symbol) of Masonry. We already know that the Royal English family is Masonic...

Anybody know about the supposed influence on Hitler of a "Tibetan Black Magician" or "The man with green gloves"? The Nazis did have an interest in Tibet. A man known as Samael Aun Weor who was a Mason/Rosicrucian and one time Theosophist wrote the following:

...Hitler understood these things. This is why he chose the swastika as the symbol of his Party. However, Hitler let himself be dazzled by the "Man with green gloves" who belonged to the Dag Dugpa Clan. This man was the one who taught Hitler to crystallize everything negatively.

When Von Litz capitulated, the monks in Lhasa of the Dag Dupas launched themselves
to the streets celebrating the capitulation of Berlin.

The Second World War was a duel between the teachings of Gurdjieff and that of the
Dag Dupas. This duel was imported from Tibet and it was a true struggle between the white and black magicians of Tibet.
This reminds me of Hitler's being influenced by Theosophy.

I'm not implying anything specific with any of this but just pointing out connections in hopes that someone can connect any of it.

[Edited on 4-4-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The STATE of ISRAEL was Created Post WWII - because U.S.A & U.K. Felt so Bad about the "Holocaust" that happened to the Jewish people in Europe. So now any Jewish Person in the World is automatically a Citizen of the State of Israel & can go back any time that they like - Just like how "God" gave his "Chosen People" the "Promised Land". This is Zionism - go ask the U.S. & U.K. Governments - they will agree. I think that it is Ridiculous that all of this Insanity is based on a "Bible Document" that can be interpreted in any number of ways!!!barf:

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Anybody know how much truth there may be to the story about Adolph Hitler's grandmother(or mom?) being a maid for the Rothschild estate and then leaving it pregnant?

I do know something about this, i read a book entitled "adolf hitler: founder of israel" which makes that assertion, which i tend to believe.

I also believe that the holocaust was engineered by the zionists.

more clues to the holocaust and to the reasons and outcomes can be found in "the protocols of the learned elders of zion"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join