It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush buys 100,000 acres in Paraguay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Bush worried about war crimes and possible us indictments has purchase a huge ranch in Paraguay. Paraguay has no extradiction!!!

arizona.indymedia.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
arizona.indymedia.org...
"Kremlin sources are reporting today that the International Committee of the Red Cross, based in Switzerland, has opened a War Crimes Portfolio charging the United States President, Vice President, Defense Secretary, United States Military Commanders and the majority of United States Senators and Congressmen with ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ over what the United Nations has declared as an ‘illegal’ war in the Middle Eastern Country of Iraq, and where the innocent civilian death toll is nearing 30,000.

This isn't true.I can find no war crimes indications against Bush on the Red Cross site.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I bet there will be some serious fire power in the entrance to that place
I hope he chokes on it.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
he might have bought land but
being the story on that page is reported by

October 15, 2006

US President Bush Makes Massive Land Purchase In Paraguay Ahead Of Expected War Crimes Charges

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think Bush has a backup plan in Paraguay.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is ludicrous. Anyone who finds any of this "war crimes" garbage to be credible is certifiably insane in my opinion. There will be no charges, no trials, nothing. This is simply a pipe dream for a handful of extreme Bush hating lunatics.

Keep dreaming.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If their going to indict Bush they might as make room for all the Congress members that authorized the war. All of this war crime stuff is BS. The same reason we should kick out the spineless UN body. They pass resolution after resolution but are cowards when it comes to upholding and honoring what is stated in those resolutions. Then you wonder why events like Darfur continue to happen. I can see debating why Bush went into Iraq but to argue over this criminal stuff is ridiculous. In my view, he went easy on Iraq. He could have easily went in and destroyed the place inch by inch. Instead he went straight for the Capital to get Saddam out. One thing is to hate Bush but another thing is to try to get him thrown into some foreign court so that are so called friends can further try to humiliate the US. One day more people will start to realize that as long as we are viewed as one of the greatest country the world will continue to envy us no matter how nice we try to be.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
While this is an interesting topic, especially in light of current events - there are several threads about it already I think.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Paraguay Huh? No Extradition?

How much an acre down there?

Obviously this is where the Man in power , who has the most information believes he wil be safe... ergo...

I need a luggage sale

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Paraguay Huh? No Extradition?

How much an acre down there?

Obviously this is where the Man in power , who has the most information believes he wil be safe... ergo...

I need a luggage sale

[edit on 23-9-2008 by mopusvindictus]

i would look at the source again and seriously reconsider having that luggage sale my friend

sorcha faal is a complete and utter fantacist and NOTHING i have ever seen them write has been remotely true
he/she takes 2+2 and makes 62514598536

utter loon with mental health issues

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
aggggggh sorcha again

whhhyyyyy, do people post that freak

thanks for letting me know lol

seemed to good to be true that i'd get the "where is safe info straight from the president"

BUT if anyone has real info on where Bush IS buying land these days

I'd be very interested to know

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I hope it is true! I think this man needs to leave this country after the mess he has got us in!! I just can't believe he would move out of the country. I don't know the laws on this, but I am sure Secret Service would not be required to follow the ex-president to a different country. Unless he has hired Blackwater.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
While that particular source is Sorcha Fake, the fact does remain that just over a year ago now George W. Bush bought around 100,000 arcres in Paraguay. A few months later his daughter Jenna was sent down there to oversee some particulars of the estate, this was done under cover of some kind of United Nations trip. Three farming villages were moved off the property and relocated to an area with poorer quality farming land. The property also sits atop one of the largest and cleanest water aquifers in the region.

This was discussed way back when and these are the facts that were spelled out after checking sources. I am sure he will have both a large SS detail along with a small private army providing round-the-clock security.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
first, it took place way back in 2006. and if you read what's UNDER that property, is the real reason...it's posted as a huge natural gas field....

heck he's not running from the usa, he's planning on more mega bucks if the proposed natural gas cars are ever put into the general population...i'd just love to see what HIS monies that are in general trust (while pres) are now worth with the past oil prices...bet HIS version of the 401k, like the rest of us hasn't lost 25-50 %....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
One of the reasons I would never head off down to South America to survive a catastrophe as many recommend is because all the fascist psychos are headed there, if they're holing up underground in Colorado. I feel sorry for the natural citizens, they shouldn't have put up with these devils for their neighbors, and soon to be task masters I'm afraid.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I wonder why GWB would want to be next-door neighbor to the TBA (Tri-Border Area). Every major criminal organization in the world is there...

The True Finance Centers Of Mafia And Terrorism

top topics

join