It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

week 13 random question!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
You are driving and see a cow 100 feet infront of your car so you stop. The cow comes up to your window and ask directions to the nearest best buy. What do you sy in response to the cow?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
*thinking - where does he come up with these questions, there has to be something... * ummmm herrr ummm..

I would say to the cow - best buy, what the hell are you going to do at best buy ?

AF1

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'd hit it and sell it. You can make a lot of money of a talking cow.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I would take the cow to Best Buy with me since i was headed there in the first place to buy some DVD's.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I would take him to a BYOB (Bring Your Own Beef) resturant and tell the chief to fire up the grill.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
but guys.... what would you aks the cow ? come on play along..

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hmm i would say...

OMG!!! A talking cow how funny!

Then..

I would say ...jump in me car and ill take you there,

So then i can ask him loads of question,
Get a few photos..and my camcorder out...

Drop him off at best buys...
run home get on ATS and post my findings

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
but guys.... what would you aks the cow ? come on play along..

FINE! I suppose that I could be serious for about 3 seconds. I would ask her what she was looking to get at Best Buy and where she was going to get the electricity to run whatever it is. Then I would ask her if the farmer had ever taken advantage of her or any of her barn yard friends.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
well I would give the cow directions to the nearest best buy, tell her sorry for not offering a ride....sorry no cow is going to fit into my car....then ask her what is she planning to buy Best Buy....because there is a GATEWAY store just a few blocks away.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
After being udderly amazed at meeting a talking cowI'd say I have no idea where best buy is now mooooooooooove along

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Don't know what I'd say to the cow but I'd ask myself whether or not I should really stop smoking that stuff

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i would take it to best buy if it promised to buy me things. if it didn't buy me things, i would just point to the buffalo skull on the front of my car to get my point across as to why it should buy me things...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Lol! Is there actually a point behind this?
I think I'd ask it how long it's been on the run from all of you lot...then I'd ask her what 'best buy' was as I'm English, but if it's an electrical store I'll drive her to curries...

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Three blocks down Virginian Ave, turn east on Claymore.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would tell him that i wasnt gonna take him to best buy and im taking him to the gateway computer store instead. lol

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Nothing. I hate cows!

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Milk now! Thats what I would yell at him and then if the milk was good stuff I might drop him off at the nearest bar that may be a gay bar.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
After being udderly amazed at meeting a talking cowI'd say I have no idea where best buy is now mooooooooooove along

Crap... and I was going to say "Mooooove outta the way"... hrmm...

Umm...being from Wisconsin, seeing a talking cow is not out of the ordinary. Hell, I've even seen sheep bleet out a few choice words when the farmer walked by...

I'd probably ask "What could you possibly want from there?"

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
moo mooo moooo moo mooooo moo mooo moooo moo mooooo moooo moooo mooooo (translation> left head stright ahead turn right and its just 10o ft down the road

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There really is no point to the question. That is why it is a random question. Just go along with the question for fun.

I would ask the cow what he/she is going to buy at besy buy. I would then say I have no clue how to get to the closest best buy. I would try and be as helpful as possible.

Of course I would have to tell the cow to tell all his/her cow friends to not stand in the road. I would yell at the cow untill it understood that standing in the road is a dangerous thing to do. If I happened to have any pictures of road kill in my car I would show them to the cow as a visual.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join