It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is repopulation already planned?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
After watching movies like The Island and THX 1138 I thought about the possibility what if this isn't science fiction but reality?

some secret bunkers could be used for creation of a new generation of totally obedient people.

Since so many just disappear into thin air every year they could be able to do this.

Combined with the amounts of money that disappear yearly the budget would be there too.

What do you think?

For the mods:

I hope this is in the right forum if not please move.

Thanks

Grey Magic

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This sort of thing is very possible I believe, Not sure what the purpose would be though. Maybe some secret army such as in the Star Wars 'Attack Of The Clone' although that is a very extreme example. The Island was basically trying to portray an underground society for the sole purpose of Body/organ harvesting. I wouldn't have though this to be too likely but then I guess if you look at some of the things going on in China with regards to this then anything is possible.

Who know what goes on in these Bunkers or underground cities. Guess we 'May' find out at some point.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by StarTraveller]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Repopulation? I hope you mean depopulation. I thought you were talking about people being replaced... I was like whoa really?

Yeah, depopulation is possible. They just have to convince people that it's necessary. Anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
no I am talking about repopulation, I know how easy depopulation is.

I am talking about people being replaced, we are not obedient enough for our "elite" masters and willing to fight them for our freedom.

Everything is possible so why wouldn't this be?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

top topics

join