It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars and the Current crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws.
-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild, 1743 - 1812)

In the past weeks we've seen what appears to be a cascading meltdown of the system we depend on to keep the country running and food on the table. And to many of us this is disturbing because even without a degree in high finance it seems to have been totally avoidable at several points. Yet instead we saw what could only be described as ruinously short term thinking quick fix that days issue while creating even more potential for long term disaster.

For many of us this was disturbing and even moreso because a majority of those around us did not see this coming and when they did catch a glimpse it seemed to set them even more vehemently in the camp of the government will fix this.

However there exists a document that in light of current events, and the general populace's reactions to them that explains why we are in the situation we are.

This document is called Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars. While some may debate it's provenance due to the extremely circuituous route it came to light by. I ask you to give it a read and decide for yourself if it fits the situation we have seen come to a head in recent weeks.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

Below are some excerpts to give you an idea of why this is so relevant.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, An Introduction Programming Manual was uncovered quite by accident on July 7, 1986 when an employee of Boeing Aircraft Co. purchased a surplus IBM copier for scrap parts at a sale, and discovered inside details of a plan, hatched in the embryonic days of the "Cold War" which called for control of the masses through manipulation of industry, peoples' pastimes, education and political leanings. It called for a quiet revolution, putting brother against brother, and diverting the public's attention from what is really going on.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodologies for economic conquest - it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral or cultural values.

Consequently, in the interest of future world order, peace, and tranquillity, it was decided to privately wage a quiet war against the American public with an ultimate objective of permanently shifting the natural and social energy (wealth) of the undisciplined and irresponsible many into the hands of the self-disciplined, responsible, and worthy few.
In order to achieve a totally predictable economy, the low-class elements of society must be brought under total control, i.e., must be housebroken, trained, and assigned a yoke and long-term social duties from a very early age, before they have an opportunity to question the propriety of the matter. In order to achieve such conformity, the lower-class family unit must be disintegrated by a process of increasing preoccupation of the parents and the establishment of government-operated day-care centers for the occupationally orphaned children.
The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the moat of ignorance isolating the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life. This form of slavery is essential to maintain some measure of social order, peace, and tranquillity for the ruling upper class

The last paragraph I find especially damning as we see our educational slipping especially in areas designed to teach core logic and the math necessary to "see the big picture"

[edit on 21-9-2008 by roguetechie]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What read like a novel (darn good one at that) a few years ago, now has way too many striking similarities to the real world today.

Thanks for bringing this document back out again, I think everyone should really take a look at the possible scenarios played out in that document and seriously ask yourself from here on in "What Is Tinfoil".

I can no longer find the line myself.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yes even weeks ago this document could be construed as some malevolent fake fairly easilly, even coming from a site owned and run by lawyers for the citizenry and vetted by analysts.

Now when you read it and look at it and see an educational system that's broken and a congress fairly itching to give up the power of the purse to a combination of political appointees and private industry it's just frightening.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Geez! Lookie here! When was this document written? Long before any of this even existed?

www.lawfulpath.com...

Eventually every individual element of the structure comes under computer control through a knowledge of personal preferences, such knowledge guaranteed by computer association of consumer preferences (universal product code, UPC; zebra-striped pricing codes on packages) with identified consumers (identified via association with the use of a credit card and later a permanent "tattooed" body number invisible under normal ambient illumination).

We have all of it now but the last piece.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Okay, now I'm totally spooked:

www.lawfulpath.com...

Economic engineers achieve the same result in studying the behavior of the economy and the consumer public by carefully selecting a staple commodity such as beef, coffee, gasoline, or sugar, and then causing a sudden change or shock in its price or availability, thus kicking everybody's budget and buying habits out of shape.

They then observe the shock waves which result by monitoring the changes in advertising, prices, and sales of that and other commodities.

The objective of such studies is to acquire the know-how to set the public economy into a predictable state of motion or change, even a controlled self-destructive state of motion which will convince the public that certain "expert" people should take control of the money system and reestablish security (rather than liberty and justice) for all. When the subject citizens are rendered unable to control their financial affairs, they, of course, become totally enslaved, a source of cheap labor.

Isn't that what is happening with the Draft Proposal being rushed through CONgress right now?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That is EXACTLY what is happening...

I fear we're reaching a financial endgame, backed up with all 3 sections of HIPPA and the patriots etc... things look very grim

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If you get your self a law dictionary, Blacks, Bouvier, Canadian Barons, etc, and read the many words definened versus what you are taught these same words mean in public school or via the 'OX'ford dirctionary for sheeple to keep a yoke attached AND you will be amazed!

The words we all use in everyday English reinforced via hollywood & the television have sometimes the complete and exact opposite meaning in the "LEGAL" realm.

This is how "THEY" have gotten us to volunteer into servitude through ignorance and apathy.

Application meaning to beg for consideration into an existing group or society via waving all common law rights. Beggars can't be choosers in the eyes of the law.
Ever fill out a gov't form with the word Application on it?

REsearch the word includes!

REsearch the legal definition of a 'PERSON". Are you sure you are a person or do you have a person to conduct commerce.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Okay - this is just too much!

Inoculation of behavioral drugs [Ritalin] can speed the transition for the child (mandatory). Caution: A woman's impulsive anger can override her fear. An irate woman's power must never be underestimated, and her power over a pussy-whipped husband must likewise never be underestimated. It got women the vote in 1920.

Between the reference to using behavioral drugs on children, which is now the norm, and the comments about women stated in such a way, I'm almost speechless. (except, being a woman, I doubt that will last).

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This has been posted before, but yes, its what is happening.

This is apparently discussed in the Behold a Pale Horse book as well. I havent read it myself yet though.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Alrighty then, I have finished reading the document, and all can I can say is there is very little left of it that has not already been implemented.

Guess we are headed for war - real war - and very soon. That's the only conclusion I can come to.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I know it's been posted before, but always in the realm of tinfoil, and taken as such, debated as such by many if not most.

It is timely to have this re-introduced now because there is almost no denying there is something to it in light of current events.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yes relentless the almost hatefully derisive nature of the comments made in the document are a big clue as to the ends they are working towards. Beyond that though you start looking at the degeneration and ritual derision both genders hold for each other reinforced daily by corporate controlled pop culture and it makes you think...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Following the first couple of paragraphs below is a letter from someone claiming to be the author of this work and here is the source

SWFQW is a politically biased technical instruction manual on how to justify, how to selectively survive, human animal husbandry before the need for animal husbandry becomes unstably critical....

In the spring of 2003 (issue 33), Paranoia excerpted a pamphlet entitled Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, asking readers for any information they might have on the author of the work, which claimed to have been originally found in a surplus copy machine purchased in 1986 at McChord Air Force Base by a Boeing employee. The following December, Paranoia received a letter, mailed from a federal prison, from one Hartford Van Dyke, claiming to be the author of the work. Being confident that he is the true author of Silent Weapons (SWFQW), we wish to share letters from Hartford Van Dyke wherein he exposes the circumstances surrounding his authorship of this infamous pamphlet.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars contains a timeless, eternal message to human civilization to be eternally vigilant, to be well informed, to accept responsibility for the conditions of the world, to be sovereign, to appreciate the inner workings and thinking of Nature and Nature's God, to listen for that "still small voice," and to know that "Divine Mind always has met and always will meet every human need." (M.B.E.)...

In the winter of 1974, I was going through some math books while researching a math problem (I think a problem on cubic equations), when I referred to my old college textbook College Algebra, by Lyman M. Kells of the US Naval Academy (1956 or 1958). I came across the footnote in that book and noticed that they exactly corresponded to the ideas in Report from Iron Mountain. I had discovered the mathematical methodology of the Silent Weapons System, and I had the key to finding more information on the subject. I located Studies in the Structure of the American Economy at the Multnomah County library in Portland, Oregon...

SWFQW is a collage, an overlay and paste-up of the works and words of many authors. I was the author only in the sense that I compiled and linked the gems of other writers. The book is not a hoax. Wassily W. Leontief proved the content of SWFQW by his article in the September 1980 issue of Scientific American, entitled "the world Economy in the Year 2000." Leontief was the father of the Silent Weapons System, and was awarded the 1973 Nobel Prize in Economics long after his creation (1948) became recognized by the elite to be a weapon (1965)....

The work on SWFQW began about October 1978 and was published in December 1979. Initially, about 65 copies of the book were sent out to various people and organizations. I do not know what happened to most of the copies, but I can fairly well account for one of them, which was given out by hand in early 1980. It was given to a military person, who was late for duty (or was going to be late), at McChord AFB in the state of Washington. He was hitchhiking through Vancouver on I-5 in uniform. Even though I was traveling in my own locality, I drove him to McChord (a two hour trip each way). On the way, I told him about the book SWFQW, and when he stepped out of the car to go onto the base I handed him a copy. I did not make any further general effort to publicize SWFQW until after 1986. I did give out copies to local friends between 1979 and 1986.

In November 1986, the America's Promise Newsletter (APN) ran an advertisement for SWFQW. It claimed that a Boeing Aircraft employee bought a surplus copy machine at auction from McChord AFB and inside it he found a copy of SWFQW. It was very probably the copy that I gave to the hitchhiker. The Boeing employee passed the book along to the APN of Phoenix, AZ. From that time on SWFQW got the attention it deserved. It was a wake-up call to America, and perhaps even the world, if we can believe Leontief's Scientific American (Sept. 1980) article, "The World Economy in the Year 2000", wherein he says that by the year 1973, the year he received the Nobel Prize in Economics, sixty nations were already using his system to analyze their economies.

I am very grateful to William Cooper and APN for giving Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars to the world.

Hartford Van Dyke
December 17, 2003

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
If you get your self a law dictionary, Blacks, Bouvier, Canadian Barons, etc, and read the many words definened versus what you are taught these same words mean in public school or via the 'OX'ford dirctionary for sheeple to keep a yoke attached AND you will be amazed!

Ah, yes, words and terms. Two entirely DIFFERENT things. We use words, they use terms and their terms don't always mean the same as our words.
I have been trying to make people understand this for 20 years.

And, NO, I am NOT a person!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

A friend of mine gave me this book many years ago. 1990, I guess, can't
remember exactly when. He had pretty high air force security clearance and said it was not a hoax.

The first time I read it, all I had to do was look around and think about the way things were when I was a teenager and how they were when I read it. I knew then that even if it was a hoax, it hit the nail right on the head.

Don't know whatever happened to my friend. We went to the shooting range one weekend and I never heard from him again.

I didn't shoot him, I promise!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I tend to wonder about the "confirmation" of author that is in prison... but even with an Author outside of government service it's fairly obvious that whatever it's original provenance it's been heartilly accepted by the establishment.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think we will see the "final straw - proof in the pudding" after this bailout. At this point we have no idea what the final draft is going to say, but I think we all know by now, it's not going to solve the problems, and it stands a good chance of violating our Constitution.

It will be interesting to re-read this again about a month from now, to see how it has further progressed.

[edit on 9/25/2008 by Relentless]

top topics

join