It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Marriot Hotel Bombing: A "Horse Head" in the bed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The Marriot Hotel Bombing: A "Horse Head" in the bed?

After weeks of complaining of US intervention in Pakistan the President Asif Ali Zardari in his speech to Parliament announces,"We will not allow Foreign forces to violate Pakistans territorial integrity in the name of fighting Terrorism", hours later a MASSIVE bomb ripped apart the Marriot Hotel killing scores of people.

The USA had threatened the Previous President Musharraf with "Being bombed back to the stone age", unless he co-operated with the USA in the War on Terror. Watch the video ALL the statements are there. Is this a "HORSE HEAD" in the bed for Pakistan?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I think there is something suspicious about the bombing. It seems that every time the United States and the West needs to further justify their War on Terror, Al Qaeda suddenly decides to rear its head again.

This whole War on Terror sure is funny.

Al Qaeda hates our freedoms, so to defeat Al Qaeda, we take away our freedoms?

If we pull out of the Middle East, the terrorists win. But when ever we need justification to stay in the Middle East, Al Qaeda sets off another bomb. So does Al Qaeda want to lose or win?

I can imagine its very confusing for that demographic who thinks for themselves and watches FOX News. But I guess since that demographic is about as real as the enemy we're fighting, it really doesn't matter.

new topics

join