It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran needs to be stopped:child executions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am sick of hearing the atrocities these nutjobs are capable of. Here is the latest thing that has me spinning out of control... child executions, they are hanging children as young as 13 years of age, sometimes on trumped up charges. their thirst for violence is undeniable, their ability for compassion for women and children is non existant.
where is my bat i have to break something!

Iranian Kurd Makwan Moloudzadeh was sentenced to death for raping three teenage boys when he was 13 years old. He was hanged at December 5, 2007 in the morning at a prison in Kermanshah province in western Iran. Makwan was executed despite his alleged rape victims withdrawing their accusations and a judicial review and stay of execution being ordered into the sentence.

www.stopchildexecutions.com...

Atefeh Rajabi Salaaleh was a sixteen year-old Iranian girl who was executed in Iran after being sentenced to death by an Iranian judge, Haji Rezaii, for allegedly having committed "acts incompatible with chastity" (having sexual intercourse with an older man), and for removing her hijab while arguing with her judge in court.
Atefeh reportedly had no access to legal counsel during the trial and was allegedly not believed to be mentally competent. Her death sentence was upheld by a Supreme Court of conservative mullahs.

16 year old Mona were together with 9 other Bahai women executed in June 1983. The primary charge against her was teaching Bahá’í children’s classes. Because her youth and conspicuous innocence became a symbol of the group in prison, she was lashed on the soles of her feet with a cable and forced to walk on bleeding feet. On the day of the execution she asked to be the last in line to be executed so she could pray for the others. All she had to do to avoid execution was to denounce her faith but she refused, and instead when it was her turn, she kissed the rope and put it around her own neck.

new topics

join