It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CENSORED NEWS: Navajo, Hopi and Lakota delegation warned Lehman Brothers of consequences of mining s

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well, mainly I remember his honesty and straightforwardness. Plus, I tried to take part in a sweat lodge he was leading, but I almost threw up and wound up running out. I was so embarrassed and felt I had disrespected it badly. He tried to make me feel better afterward. Last time I saw him he invited me to another one
I guess he had more faith in me than I did, because I didn't go.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

Yes sweat Lodges can be pretty intense, and if you dont identify with the body, you get past all that physical stuff and the trust you show to yourself sends you into a higher state of being.

Fasting and hydrating the days before helps as it stimulates the cleansing process prior to the event. Afterward you feast both spiritually and physically. I always felt like I was going to die. Did not do it enough I guess.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I cannot think of the Hopi and think also of the Havasupai Indians of which I have alluded to in several post here on the forum as well as using their Heaven on earth in shortstories.

I have not taken time to investigate much about the ruination which befell their ancient tribes since leaving Arizona, but just look at the incredible wealth which the power greed mongers and even some materialistic locals sold out and strip mined leaving disease and destruction in their wake.

No one went there years ago to 'vacation' for a day and those that were connected and went with gifts, were allowed to use the area for meditation and purification. Only donkeys were used to travel in, and I remember being shocked to hear that helicopters were being allowed to bring certain rich people in, to me that always meant something bad was going to happen to the natural land and its people.

This is just one of the many connected centers where good is still possible, where creation is innocent and creativity is free to express itself in nature.

All over our shared planet you can find havasupai's cousins and sisters, brothers and family. This planet is filled with beauty and presence beyond measure, remember? So if you know of these sacred places they are all connected and you can actually transport around the world if you know the secrets. These places are a reminder that we create our own realities and it is the elite that know it.

It is heaven:
www.havasupaitribe.com...

These are the types of areas where majic does indeed exist, it is a different dimension and once you travel to the Sacred places on earth, your prospective is forever changed. However there are some that see an area like this to be commercialized and destroyed, and they are the current world leaders.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

JOHN,

I thought you should know.

The Spiritual World Exists.

Do you hold much stock in your dreams? Your dreams are a tool and an Aid for you to communicate in that world. In that world however words and not words, the means of communication is symbology, and a form of telepathy. Your soul is an energy force which is part of all existance... It connects you to your mother, father, friends... The gut feeling you have wether you consider yourself a genious or not... is brough on by hints from the spirit world telling you that what is being presented to you should be more closely observed.

That said. Indians live in this world... not physically but they know about it. How else do you explain more then 2000 years indians being in America, surviving off the land? being more peaceful then any? Mankind has to stay in tune to nature and see the simpleness of creation in its original enviornment, not man-made enviornment with man-made rules- all of which can be understood because he is taught them. I would like to see half of all the people I know try to survive in a tropical enviornment like the Indians used to. They would not do so, they would become poisoned easily, injured... attacked.

These Hopis and others arent making threats. They are stating the truth as they feel it. People who are corrupt and destined to the negative, will fall back into that hole once they are done wreaking the benefits of which they have not earned.

The only reason America killed off as many Indians as they could is because if they didnt they knew they would be kicked out of this country. The indians with their inferiority, and small numbers could wipe out all of the white people that came to steal from them... they were afraid. These Indians have nothing left to live for, no more hunting, no more wilderness... only the ability to protect their land. And NOW they are being ruled by rules that are not theres, rules they do not agree with... What happened to America land of the Free? Look at whats happening to the Indians. You my fellow American are next. Once the corporations no longer need bodys to fill their factories... you are next.

I look for patterns, it is how I see the world. The next pattern that I see is of destruction... There are way too many people on earth. The world is soo polluted, the oceans are teeming with trash and not fish, the water is purely polluted... ground water is polluted, you will find trace minerals from factories wherever you go. The world has to heal and it doesn't need us to do so. ManKind is corrupt, and it will wipe itself off of the planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by chickenshoes

Yes sweat Lodges can be pretty intense, and if you dont identify with the body, you get past all that physical stuff and the trust you show to yourself sends you into a higher state of being.

Fasting and hydrating the days before helps as it stimulates the cleansing process prior to the event. Afterward you feast both spiritually and physically. I always felt like I was going to die. Did not do it enough I guess.

Oh I remember my first sweat. Man it was hotter than blazes! I thought my skin was going to melt off. At my uncles house it was cool because there was enough room, but I remember the lodges at Big Mountain. It was literally knee to knee and you couldn't even move to get on the floor to escape the heat of those 100+ glowing red hot grandfather rocks!

It must have been the third time when I realized that when I took my focus off my own pain and into my prayers and on to other people with positive intentions, I lost track of my own suffering and my body got almost cold.

were/are you a sundancer?

My family and I walked away many years ago from the disputes and the separations which were occurring at Hotevilla and big mountain. Simply put, it was a time when much change was happening within the Tribes themselves. We were advocates and friends of the old traditional ways, and now that I have said this, I know that it opens this thread to the negative dark forces which seek out to crush and eliminate the light and truth of the old ways.

Im astonished to this day at how the fbi was able to disrupt A.I.M. and the people in such a tragic way. There were/are a lot of issues that we are today trying to resolve amongst the people, but there are so many stubborn people that do not want to open their minds. Even a lot of elders refuse to accept the fact that some of the new ways are complimentary to the old ways.

We have proof that cointelpro-esque tactics were used to disrupt and deceive many influential leaders which in turn had a large effect on the desecration of Anna Mae Camp and the decisions to bulldoze it.

One thing is for sure, and that is that the old ways must be kept alive. They must be remembered and passed down and taught to the new generations.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by iiinvision
,It must have been the third time when I realized that when I took my focus off my own pain and into my prayers and on to other people with positive intentions, I lost track of my own suffering and my body got almost cold. quote]

This speaks volumes about you my friend.

Oh I remember my first sweat. Man it was hotter than blazes! I thought my skin was going to melt off. At my uncles house it was cool because there was enough room, but I remember the lodges at Big Mountain. It was literally knee to knee and you couldn't even move to get on the floor to escape the heat of those 100+ glowing red hot grandfather rocks!

I know what you mean, there is a point where when you finally let go it is like dying... So so hot and smothering...

It must have been the third time when I realized that when I took my focus off my own pain and into my prayers and on to other people with positive intentions, I lost track of my own suffering and my body got almost cold.

This is the real majic, the untouchable kind.

No sundancer in this lifetime... know what I mean?

Im astonished to this day at how the fbi was able to disrupt A.I.M. and the people in such a tragic way. There were/are a lot of issues that we are today trying to resolve amongst the people, but there are so many stubborn people that do not want to open their minds. Even a lot of elders refuse to accept the fact that some of the new ways are complimentary to the old ways.

Scary I know, and to talk too much is dangerous, they have their own laws.

Many of the same evil men who originally captured and tortured the ancestors, are alive and well within the population today continueing their deal with the devil, believe it.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I remember the one Tom led was packed out the wazoo. We were literally squished together. I was in fear that some of the less healthy looking ones there would die or become seriously ill (moreso) due to the crowding and intense heat.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by chickenshoes]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
Look at whats happening to the Indians. You my fellow American are next. Once the corporations no longer need bodys to fill their factories... you are next.

I look for patterns, it is how I see the world. The next pattern that I see is of destruction... There are way too many people on earth. The world is soo polluted, the oceans are teeming with trash and not fish, the water is purely polluted... ground water is polluted, you will find trace minerals from factories wherever you go. The world has to heal and it doesn't need us to do so. ManKind is corrupt, and it will wipe itself off of the planet.

I agree totally - except I don't believe "mankind" is corrupt - that sounds like each person is - and I believe people overall want to live in peace and not destroy our backyard - but we're lead like sheep by big business, government, propaganda from before birth so here we are in this mire of muck believing it.

I've come to believe the best place to put energy is into our internal spirit and know this world is only a part of an infinite number of experiences and existances - that being said, overcoming fear and dealing with all the emotional traumas etc (for me) seems too daunting most of the time - I yearn for that internal peace - the one that seems to be shielded with alarm bells everywhere from all the crap going on around us.

It is when we die that we can become whole again - here is a chaotic game with ever changing rules and players and finding teachers along the way of my life is what I pray for. The mess around is is overwhelming and cannot be undone - it;s been iin motion for thousands of years. We are not the rulers of this planet. We are not the owners of this planet. We really have no rights at all despite what 'they' want you to believe.

For me being in one of nature's power spots is the best way to let go of all this third density stuff and connect with soul - and anything that goes that direction is being lost before our eyes and ears.

I'm hoping there are natives in north america that will survive the demise and open their circle to include people like me in the very near future - for I am literally preparing land to retreat to and invite teachers and peers and students of one true heart to spend time together.

Thank you for this thread -

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join