It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CENSORED NEWS: Navajo, Hopi and Lakota delegation warned Lehman Brothers of consequences of mining s

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Halito!
I have been a friend of the Hopi for over 20 years. I found their truth to be exemplary in its precognitive insights. Knowing also a Lakota Medicine man and an Oksheila, it does not surprise me in the least the warnings were made on deaf ears, pearls before swine...

I am a Ohoyonaoma (woman,ascends) Choctaw,

Hi - Do you know of, or heard of other reasons to not mine there like disturbing creatures that live below in caves? I recall years ago mining started there (Utah/Arizona) and soon after there were numerous reports of chupacabra like activity (it isn't chupacabra, but like it, in other words carcases found half eaten all over the outskirts). I was told at that time that the mining had disturbed/released these things to come out into the open and that's why it was stopped.

I believe they were referred to as sah-ta (phonetlically spelled) or referred to as "the old man" and are like 7plus feet tall, can leap into the air to swoop and kill (bird-like) and are nasty nasty nasty - there are cases around the superstition mountains where campers have disappeared and also in the canyonlands where no one is to be after dark except in designated areas...?

I actually saw an x-ray of one that was taken in an airport hangar (where their x-ray machine is big enough to do airplane wings. The x-ray itself was 8 feet in length and 3 feet wide. It was easy to see its entire body and how it would feed (two sets of nostrils, one for sucking, one to continue breathing). Was very creepy, gross and real - !

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Hi - Do you know of, or heard of other reasons to not mine there like disturbing creatures that live below in caves?

Medicine Men have known of these types of beings for thousands of years along with inter-dimensional beings such as Sasquatch or the Yeti and various others, yet tradition has been handed down to teach respect for all beings so they do not judge them quite the same as an outsider would. Respect but not fear, except to get the little ones to stay close at night.

I recall years ago mining started there (Utah/Arizona) and soon after there were numerous reports of chupacabra like activity (it isn't chupacabra, but like it, in other words carcases found half eaten all over the outskirts). I was told at that time that the mining had disturbed/released these things to come out into the open and that's why it was stopped.[/qoute]

They have always had entrances and exits. The worst part about the minning is the way they can take a pristeen area with innocent peoples and turn waterfalls and clean clear emerald rivers into wasteland and generations of mutated DNA, after all they are just savages.

I believe they were referred to as sah-ta (phonetlically spelled) or referred to as "the old man" and are like 7plus feet tall, can leap into the air to swoop and kill (bird-like) and are nasty nasty nasty - there are cases around the superstition mountains where campers have disappeared and also in the canyonlands where no one is to be after dark except in designated areas...?

Many campers have gone missing in those areas and all over the Southwest territory. I personally used to love going outback alone for days at a time and have seen some very amazing sights, things people would never accept. Things that while they did no harm to me, could have if they chose. I was told once that I was probably a Medicine Man in a past life, that they are the only ones who actually see these beings.

I actually saw an x-ray of one that was taken in an airport hangar (where their x-ray machine is big enough to do airplane wings. The x-ray itself was 8 feet in length and 3 feet wide. It was easy to see its entire body and how it would feed (two sets of nostrils, one for sucking, one to continue breathing). Was very creepy, gross and real - !

Is it possible to ask them for a copy of the x ray? Tell them it is for research purposes or something. I have seen good looking people and some real dogs in my time, so if the way a being 'looks' defines what their characteristics are, then we are all in a bad way.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Nice pictures, I used to work in Film, stayed a few times at the Biltmore too, and the pictures of the OakCreek Sedona Flagg areas are perfect, I can never look at them enough as I am now placed in a rural farming community far east. I know what you mean I too used to love the balance of material and spiritual and the Zorba meets Buddha suited me just fine.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

OMG, let me tell you this, nothing is the same when you drive out that way, nothing. It is like entering a different dimension to say the least.
Anything can and does happen, majic is the least of your experiences sometimes. Just remember there is good and bad in all things.

I spent several months in the early 80's touring the Southwest. I went to all the ruins and all those other things that tourists do. Since I was by myself, I had the freedom to do whatever came to mind and as a result spent days exploring the back roads of the Navajo reservation. OMG, it was amazing.

No magic or anything like that, except for just being in the middle of the desert, by myself, watching the sunset. It was definitely spiritual.

I fell in love with the desert and since then, I have always had this strong urge to be back there. Not as a tourist, or living in a community on the edge, but RIGHT THERE in the middle. I don't know exactly how to explain it but it's like a longing way down deep in my soul.

I thought this "longing" was maybe because I had some Native American somewhere in the family, but have traced our family history on both sides back to the 1600's. Found nothing to indicate that one of my ancestors even traveled to the SW. Maybe a past life or something.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Personally I feel that this is just an example of global white supremecy. Its evident when I visit sites such as this that 99 percent of the subject matter is seen from a european perspective with a very limited worldview . Some people live in harmony with the world some cannot find it and attempt to bend the world to fit themselves. Those that dont understand seem to blow it off as primal who-do. It seems the european way is to use until its gone and the native way is to use and maintain.

So my point being that as the saying goes, we are going to use everything up until we find we cannot eat money.... The earth crys

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by inthesticks

I'm pretty sure you don't have to have Native American Blood to feel that.
I have just a trace (Cherokee) but my SO is full blooded.
If history had gone another way, maybe the Native Americans could have taught their " white brothers" to live in harmony with nature like they did.

I don't think that yearning feeling is in the blood, it's in the soul.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Oh come on now people, if some boogey creatures were living in the Southwest they would have been hunted into extinction and well documented by now. The beasts of old have not existed for thousands of years since Man reigned in their dominance over all life on Earth.

Yes the creatures spoken of in the Folk Lores of old may have existed at one point in time when Man was still developing the technology to conquer, but the final remnants of these creatures should have been extinguished by the middle of the 19th century, at least to the point where they are no longer a cohesive civilization/society type of beings. Whatever is left would simply be beastly creatures that have devolved to a primitive state with little ability to communicate.

Hmm, well then I guess those creatures could actually be there, but I still think we would have been able to shoot one and document it. As of yet, there have only been artistic renderings and generated images.

I do agree the way they mine things is truly horrible though. I love the land and nature and all that, I just find it hard to believe there are cave creatures ready to suck the fluids from your body and feast on your innards.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

CENSORED NEWS: Navajo, Hopi and Lakota delegation warned Lehman Brothers of consequences of mining sacred Black Mesa

www.opednews.com

A delegation of Navajo, Hopi and Lakota warned Lehman Brothers stockholders of the dire consequences of their actions in 2001. In a rare move, censored by most media, the Navajo, Hopi and Lakota delegation warned Lehman Brothers, after it acquired the financial interests of Peabody Coal, of the spiritual consequences of mining coal on sacred Black Mesa....
(visit the link for the full news article)

Lehman Bros. #ED UP. If native americans tell you not to # with hallowed ground, DON'T.
...as we advanced in technology, we forget that very powerful magick still exists. the world is but a reflection. nothing more.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Chalk one up for the white man as he once again encroaches on native ground.!

hmmm.. sucks to be a Native especially since there really isnt anything they can do.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Do you believe in science?

How much of it do you truly understand? How deep is that understanding?

I believe in science and understand reasonably in several areas and deeply in one.

I still do not deny my personal experience which is quite impossible to account for within the framework of science.

Was Copernicus a fool for believing in celestial motions which were absurd within the conceptual framwork of science in his time?

There is much garbage in the spiritual literature of today. But the same can be said for junk science which permeates our society.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
and

Of all the kooky cultures and made up crap lol
that we do get involved in, why is the Native influence so weak? I mean... It's a great culture

The Native influence in today's and yesterday's society is so weak because a systematic and slow genocide took place beyond the conscious of society.

Most natives that survived were forced to assimilate to western culture and a majority turned to the fire water. A small percentage still retain their ancient traditions on different reservations. An even smaller percentage are/were members of the American Indian Movement(AIM) which was structurally decimated by the fbi/cia using cointelpro tactics.

for a more in depth answer to your questions check out:

David E. Stannard David E. Stannard received his B.A. degree from San Francisco State University in 1971 and his Ph.D. from Yale University in 1975. His teaching and research interests include American social, cultural, and intellectual history; theory and method in history and social science; the demographic and environmental impacts of Western imperialism; comparative analyses of genocide; and race, racism, and multicultural studies.

He wrote a book entitled The American Holocaust which gives a detailed synopsis of the conquest of new world and provides a thorough education that is left out of public school text books.

It is my firm opinion that this book be a must read for all students graduating public school, but the school board thinks otherwise...I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Oh come on now people, if some boogey creatures were living in the Southwest they would have been hunted into extinction and well documented by now. The beasts of old have not existed for thousands of years since Man reigned in their dominance over all life on Earth.

Hmm, well then I guess those creatures could actually be there, but I still think we would have been able to shoot one and document it. As of yet, there have only been artistic renderings and generated images.

These creatures are not physical beings. They are entities that are very real, but in other dimensions. Of course, many of our people have no real understanding of or even use the word multidimensional, but the essence is the same.

These entities will not be affected by bullets or other weaponry of the physical realm. Many entities are not even considered ''evil'', but rather ''powerful'' entities that when provoked(or invoked) are capable of exerting a powerful wrath.

Many people would argue that if its not physical than its not real. That they would be fictional elements dwelling in the imaginations of many as some sort of placebo effect put in place by the legends of old. I was a person that held this argument until I opened the door to that reality in the summer of 2001.

I experienced a few of these extra-dimensional beings and I can tell you they are as real as real can get.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Interesting........So Im curious what exactly happened in the summer of 2001? Sounds like an album title.

But seriously Im curious care to share your story either here or perhaps in another thread?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Interesting........So Im curious what exactly happened in the summer of 2001? Sounds like an album title.

But seriously Im curious care to share your story either here or perhaps in another thread?

Perhaps I will create a thread at another time, as it involves some background knowledge of what has been going on.

check out this site...this is an excerpt from an article that is tied to whats been going on with the mining and other #ed up things going on in the middle of nowhere, to human beings.

"The traditional Hopi Kwimongwis have tried to say, 'We are at the last stage.' So, in the past and when society went astray, they only took one destructive path. Today, world societies are taking four destructive paths: there is the use of religious crusades, forced welfare dependencies, pollution of our water and foods, and there are followers of the supreme Sergeant of Arms. The Sergeant of Arms will bring the computers --a machine, and these machines will be the judges --judging Us. Also, they will make marshall law of unimaginable portions just like if we are seeing talking like this, we will all be arrested. This is what the current evolving war could be like if it is allowed to continue onward.

"This kind of prophecy was known among the traditional elders. It is not only us who can foretell of the future. Animals can also tell or try to speak to us. On this portion of the hieroglyphs, here, it shows the mountain and the serpent next to it. The snake speaks like a human telling about bad things to come. It is just like the story that you told me about the people at Big Mountain seeing rattle snakes. The rattle snakes are already coming out and it is not even hot, yet! [Naturally, rattle snakes come out of hibernation at a constant daily temperature of 70? F and not at 56? F.]

"The section back here, on the hieroglyph shows, the Sun and Earth. This is saying climate will not be normal. One day it will be snowing and cold, and the next day it might be hot. Weather will change from one extreme to another extreme so fast. So, the rattle snake on the Mountain you speak about is saying: 'Be very careful on your journeys! Don't travel by yourselves. Or else make prayers because something bad is about to happen...'

"The Hopis during the times when the Navajos were put in the death camps (1862-1868), my ancestors used special but prohibited ceremonies to help free the Navajos from that hell. Now, Black Mesa Navajos are trying but they must not allow coal mining to continue. If the Navajos defeat themselves and allow coal mining to continue, we Hopis will begin to vanish away. It is the Navajos' turn to save the Hopis from hell! There is still hope that they might, but I am just waiting. Navajos must do something so the Hopis can still have medicines, water, game, and wood of Black Mesa. If coal mining takes it all, we will have no place to get our water or medicines.

black mesa az link

[edit on 9/22/2008 by iiinvision]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Many campers have gone missing in those areas and all over the Southwest territory. I personally used to love going outback alone for days at a time and have seen some very amazing sights, things people would never accept. Things that while they did no harm to me, could have if they chose. I was told once that I was probably a Medicine Man in a past life, that they are the only ones who actually see these beings.

Is it possible to ask them for a copy of the x ray? Tell them it is for research purposes or something. I have seen good looking people and some real dogs in my time, so if the way a being 'looks' defines what their characteristics are, then we are all in a bad way.

Thanks for your totally interesting reply - There is no way to ask for any copy - what we had (for a short time only as they were 'loaned' is the pictures of the x-rays being held by two people in different angles so you could see the entire being. My son was with me at the time and saw the negatives also as did the others. But there are no copies to be had that I know of. The owner of the pictures (I've forgotten her name) only loaned them to us for a day or two to look at and discuss -

I would no more judge these creatures for 'who' they are than judge a vulture for its nature or looks - my comment had to do with its speed, veracity and ability to take whatever and whenever - and to me that means I could be dinner - therefore it is nasty, nasty, nasty -

Do you know if these creatures can affect time? The walk through that area was bizarre for everyone and seemed like some people couldn't even move at a slow pace and others were whizzing through - instead of a tight group of 15 walking, it straggled over hours until everyone was out.

This creature had a bird-like face with two sets of nostrils and extremely streamlined body and looked like its knees might bend backward like some birds do, but couldn't know for sure - it had wings and its neck widened as it reached the shoulders (similar to the Kardassians in Star Trek). I was also told when they take off there's a snap sound because somehow they are muscular enough to catapult into the air. I also saw a canyonlands sign in the area asking people to report any such sounds to the nearest ranger.

Disbelievers - whatever - I saw what I saw when I saw it and since none of you were there, there is nothing to dispute - The negative and creature in it were real and over 7 feet tall.

I'd love to hear more about them - ??? As for being native or not native - these are all just skins we're wearing and how are we supposed to be at fault for being or not being anything? Knowledge is for everyone who is willing to take it and the responsibility that goes with it - it just seems that native cultures have a huge lead on natural sciences, magic and the supernatural over my (white) culture and am grateful for everyone along my life path that has shared inner and ancient knowledge with me. Without them, I'd be far more ignorant.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

]Myself, I belong to the Dineh (Navajos) of Big Mountain. The Hopi elders have always been my teachers as well as my inspiration. They continue to be --the few that are left. With this awareness, I have never heard of a "Navajo-Hopi Land Dispute." I have only heard about it from Peabody Coal Company and its federally recognized, tribal councils.

Furthermore, the hatred towards and the attacks on traditional wisdom has become rampant. You hear of elder abuses on the rez. I have even seen it: the disrespect and abuses of traditional elders. Elders are no longer seen as the wise directors of spiritual events. Today's modern Indians are using concepts of "being Indian" by taking shortcuts to a self-proclaimed identity known as, heritage. This heritage encompasses U.S. military endeavors or service, the 'american' Indian, and the indulgences of being seen only as the romanticized Indian image. The gap has widened between the land-based/aboriginal traditions and the contemporary neo-traditions.

Thank you for listening and for your support.

To All Our Relations.

Bahe

Simply amazing thread, thankyou everyone who has the eyes to see and the heart to join in this important discussion. I had to comment on this particular post because it rings closest to the truth which I carry and attempt to bring forward to anyone ready to listen.

My family and I walked away many years ago from the disputes and the separations which were occurring at Hotevilla and big mountain. Simply put, it was a time when much change was happening within the Tribes themselves. We were advocates and friends of the old traditional ways, and now that I have said this, I know that it opens this thread to the negative dark forces which seek out to crush and eliminate the light and truth of the old ways.

I am suffering from vertigo and sickness just now, moving through a cleansing period, so my contributions will be minimal today, just wanted to say thankyou.

I recommend this link to read as it reminds me of the hell many good souls have to endure in order to maintain the balance in this earthly plane of existence.

Go Slow, don't go too fast... ( I will explain at another time)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
One of the last remaining Hopi Elders, Grandfather Martin...
Earth Speaks, Ufo's, and Truth...

Here is a beautiful article I found about Grandfather martin, and the interesting adventures and lessons learned by History Channel when attempting to interview him...

www.thedreammasters.org...

I was wondering if the UFO subject would be brought forward at somepoint, as it was a definate for my Mom and I. It got to the point where it was as common to us as looking at a passing cloud in the sky on any given day.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Excuse me as I seem to be on a roll here, I have been looking for some specific information to add to the discussion and keep coming up with some very cool stuff. This is an excellent article I know you will find of interest.

This article talks about the E.T. connection to the Hopi's
www.livinginthelightms.com...

ASTRONOMY - ET'S - UFO'S
Native Americans believed in constellations in many cases they believed in the same formations for stars that we do. Their constellations seemed to be marked by the same knowledge that western civilizations on theother part of the globe was aware of. They call them by different names but the star arrangements were very similar.

Much of the information which was shared with my Mom and myself was verbal and experiential. It is wonderful to now have the advent of the www to actually see the work others have done to make some of the information available to the G.P.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by antar]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Antar,

Do you know Tom Bedonie?

Reason I ask is that I got to know him a little when he was in the St Louis area to talk to Peabody coal back around 2000 or so.

I went down there with a group to protest Peabody's actions, and I knew they had lost, but haven't seen Tom in quite a while. Last I saw him was about 4 years ago.

I've thought about him a lot and wondered how he's been doing.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by chickenshoes]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chickenshoes

No I really do not. At least that I can recall. I lost a large portion of my memories years ago and it is just now that certain memories are begining to resurface.

Have you tried to google his name? Thats usually a good start.

What do you sepecifically remember about his gathering which has kept him in your mind/heart so long? What piece of the puzzle do you carry? See how this works? Natives have a way of 'telling' the past that other cultures lost long ago or just wanted to disassociate with altogether, thereby loosing much of the greatest and most simple of lessons to the past lost forever. The NWO always seeks to seperate the young and the old, this way it disconnects the truth and lessons learned by them from influencing the current or the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join