It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 DAYS WITH DR. GREER AT HIS FARM IN VIRGINIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
www.cseti.org...

>
Limited to 15 people, this unique event will be an oral presentation of the unvarnished truth. Designed to be the core of Dr. Greer's next book, at these presentations you will be privy to what really happens behind the scenes and to how the world's evolution has been hijacked for nearly a century by craven power interests

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Not much I can really say other than this is an odd type of meeting to conduct. A group of 15 people just to stay on Greer's farm and listen to his disertation on government ET cover up for five days? Plus you have to sign a non disclosure contract. Weird.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As I understand it, Greer is going to use the event to create media for future public release, funding its creation with the money raised. This explains the need for a receptive audience, need for money, and the non-disclosure agreement.

However I might be mistaken. We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
As I understand it, Greer is going to use the event to create media for future public release, funding its creation with the money raised. This explains the need for a receptive audience, need for money, and the non-disclosure agreement.

However I might be mistaken. We'll have to wait and see.
Very reasonable explanation.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a $600 dollar donation is asked.. at 15 people that's $9,000 !

If you ask me it's all about the money. I could be wrong too though..

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
No question money is a reason. Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do for free. Not even getting out information on this subject is very possible without funding.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by heelstone]

new topics

top topics

join