learn more

Iran touts "Israel should be eliminated from the universe"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I'm pointing at those ones, whose are causing the trouble in the present. Actually no, I'm not living in Hungary a long time ago, but I'm still a Hungarian in my heart. And after the Hungarians are tried to saved the Jews and we succeeded until 1944 when the Germans came in, then now for exchange they tried to ruin and betray my country... well, they're not our best friends. Iran never hurt my nation and I knew few Iranian and they were great people from a different culture. But they aren't bad people at all. After I know what makes a man to a freedom fighter, I can understand why the Iranians are helping the Palestinians and others against Israel. Israelis are did the same in my country and made many of my fellow Hungarians to freedom fighters in the last two years.

I know what the media is doing because I experiencing it. I know how they're thinking and why they're lying. Why do they're presenting only good news about Israel and why they're presenting only bad news about Iran. I know what their intentions are and why they're doing that. But honestly, like my fellow Hungarians, I have enough too about lies what the neocon media is presenting to the U.S. My country lived that two years ago, what the guys in the U.S. will live within months, maybe a year later. I just want to help them to avoid that. My country avoided to fall apart, because we're warriors. But the citizens of the U.S. can break even under the smallest pressure.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

That runs both ways, for Ahmadinejad and Bush.As I see it, only one of them has acted on their rhetoric of hate!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

They're not doing anything about for exactly the same reason Americans or British aren't doing anything about it! We are being manipulated. Told who to hate and why to hate them, and when we question it yet another terrorist incident occurs.

Yes and no,

In america, britain and europe we were being told Muslims are very dangerous. To some extent it is true as the attacks proved them correct.

In all sincerity, I find it impossible to believe all the attacks were some gigantic conspiracy to fool and defraud the people into signing on the "war on terror" campaign. The odds are about a billion to one!

History has taught us that muslims and christians do not get along well going back all the way to the crusades. Some people choose to follow the "tradition" and fall pray to religious propaganda, each for their own reasons. It is ok to believe in any religion you want but this freedom ends when people start killing and/or exploiting each other.

Having said that, I do think certain western governments are using the terror attacks as an excuse to go on a wild gun-slinging, gov't/military overspending spree by exaggerating the threat possed. It is in the military/industrialists best interest to exaggerate the threat as much as possible because in the end they profit massively. The corporate media knows this and takes full advantage, while pretending to be "fair and balanced". Why play fair if your not going to profit? The last thing these people want is permanent recession. As unfortunate as it is: No war equates to a permenant recession and thats the last thing some people want.

The east also benefits with these modern day "religious wars" but they in turn exaggerate the christian threat. By accussing us of being infidels they can unite and protect themselves. You see europe and america have been exploiting their resources for many decades. Also they can rally support for the palestinian issue and hopefully throw the Israelis into the sea. Somehow they missed the lecture in school where they told students BOTH SIDES have land rights going back millenia. When the majority of jews left palestine and spread throughout the world the palestinians took complete control over the area. Now that many jews are returning to their homeland the arab pill is too bitter to swallow. In some ways I don't really blame them!

Sorry if anyone gets offended but this is what I can make of the situation with my limited knowledge and time. Besides I think we are all getting tired of lies that lead us nowhere.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Why can we not let other countries fend for themselves for a while. We have had enough war for one century. Let's take a break until 2100.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Sorry for the little off and detour...

It's pretty nice what you told about the Jews... with the exception not the original Jews have returned to Israel. The Askhenazi, German and Europe descendant Jews returned there and some from Georgia. Summary, those ones whose returned to there are never originated from Palestine. Why? Because they're never originated from that land, because the real Jews are somewhere else. Most of them are extincted during the centuries or merged into other cultures, also many of them are reside in other countries and hate Israel. And just to make this clear, do you know what the word Jew / Jewish is meaning in ancient English? Liar, traitor, betray. If you don't believe me, open an English translation book from the 17th, 18th or the early 19th century. It's the same on German or on any other language of the European cultures. The native nations used this term to make difference between good people and bad people. Summary, the currently known Jewish race not and never was a race, especially not ancient. That's simply a term, what the people with English or other European native language used to make a difference between people whose have moral values and whose don't have at all. As the time spent, the thief guild slowly formed around a religion and the current Talmudist Jewish culture is born and they started to fake history backward to give a proof to their lies. But it's not and never was the same race, what about you read in the bible and they never were those ones that to they're advertising themselves. And before someone is saying it's a fabrication, I need to tell you it's pure history what I written down and everyone who is interested in it can look after it. Make a little research and you will see that you're mistaken about them.

Also, strange but Israel is also planed to many places. To Madagascar. That time that was the promised land. Then somewhere to the Pacific. That time that was the promised land. For a short period, they also believed Hungary is the promised land, because it's a sacred land by many reasons... then by some reasons they were banished from Hungary twice around the 14th century (They still want our land. They'll not get it. Some people never learn that it's not the best if they're messing with my nation. The Turkish learned. The Russians learned. The Austrians learned. Everyone else learned in Europe, with the exception of them.). Then they also believed Spain, France, Italy and other European countries are the promised land. Well, then they were banished from there too. Now, after WW2, it's became Palestine, because Europe wanted to kick their asses out from Europe and they got that land, but not because that's the REAL promised land. No. Because there was the only place where to they was able to be kicked out from Europe. But suddenly, oh my, we returned to the promise land. God told us, God helped us. No, guys. You never returned home, because it never was your home. You just stolen that land. Even their language, the Yvrit was created after 1947 and contains around 500-1000 words to give some mystery to their "God related" origin. But that's just a fictive, fabricated language, nothing more and has no connection to the original Jewish language at all (Hebrew is different, but not so many of them are talking on that language. There are the real Jews, whose are opposing the Zionist Israel and no one has any problem with them at all, because they hurt no one. They're the good guys.). What do you think, why they're writing their newspapers, everything in Israel in English or other, German originated languages? Because they don't have enough words to phrase a greater article at all. Just check any of their news sites or even forums. Even if they're Israelis, they're not talking on the official "God's language", because in the reality, it's not existing. And also, just look their names. Firestein, Brillstein (Stein is Stone in German. Before anyone would come and tell, but their names might have been changed within the millenias... now, my nation, Hungary is maybe the oldest nation in Europe. Our names haven't changed within thousands of years. The name of our first king is still existing. Our surnames and family names that are existed for example in 1001 are still existing in the very same form, regardless from anything.). So, all of them are German originated names, wherever you look (Some of them changed their name under WW2, that's how the Holocaust was born and that's how most of them are disappeared. They did the same trick in Hungary. Oh, my an entire family was deported. No, no. They just changed their names. Brilliant idea, but the Hungarians haven't forgot this trick.). So, are they the real Jews, whose returned to the "promised land"? No. They never was. They were the ones, whose about Europe had enough before the WW2, they were the ones, whose declared war first on the Germans in 1933, they were the ones whose first betrayed the Germans and other European countries and finally they were the ones, whose were banished out from Europe.

Well, but I need to admit, creating myth around nothing... well, they have the talent for it. Guys. Why don't you write some good science fiction instead with this fantasy?

Yikes. Don't believe everything what they're saying.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If the posts and comments on this blog represent mainstream US and Israeli thinking, then, as Israel's leading military historian Martin van Creveld wrote: "Obviously, we don't want Iran to have nuclear weapons and I don't know if they're developing them, but if they're not developing them, they're crazy."

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Israel the only aggressor in the middle east? Since mohamed, Islam has been the MAJOR agressor in all the middle east and a major agressor beyond into europe, africa and east asia. Recent history even proves your statement completely false

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hahaha why is everyone so hypocrytical. Iran has responded to Israel's threat of wiping THEM off the face off the planet. Allow Israel to say such things but not Iran. The jews of Israel should shut there mouths and be grateful the world hasn't condemned them for their continual destruction of Palestine and the Palestinian race.

Israel is a rouge state funded by crazy rich white people.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by xion329alpha

yeah but they are our kinda crazy white people so we will make threats and try and cripple everyone else with U.N. resolutions while veto'ing EVERY U.N. resolution that makes israel look bad, tells them to stop invading at will or to be honest about what weapons they have

^_^

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

why are you asking with another question? the question was: do you have a picture or a video?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I've said it before and it looks like I'm going to have to repeat myself- there is no one involved in this who can hold their hand up and deny at least some responsibility for the mess which is the middle east. Britain, America, France, Russia, the list goes on. All have at some time contributed to this disaster. However, when a leader such as Ahmadinjad (is that the right spelling?) says he wants to wipe a neighbouring country off the map and then immediately begins a nuclear programme, I think the rest of the world had better sit up and take off it's blinkers!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

Facist, genocidal America? You want to see some real action, let Iran continue their provocation. I don't know what craphole you came from, but from the towel around your head, it's apparently overheated your brain. Why do some of the most backward-assed peoples wear some of the most stupid-looking, impractical, headgear?

Just as in 1938-1939, a rogue political nut with millions of nationalist followers is telling of his plan. And just as in 1938-1939, the world, led by Europe is doing their best to ignore this threat. Rather than taking him and his country out while the threat is still manageable, we'll procrastinate until our backs are to the wall, and then tens of millions will have to die to get a grip on the situation. No problem. Nothing we haven't done before.

Iran would strike back? I've never seen a dead man strike back at any time. Not the first time. We get angry enough, there won't be enough Iranians to field a soccer team.

And if Iran ever tried to eradicate Israel, well, let's just say the Israeli's have a few surprises, and it has nothing to do with nuclear. I'm what a Jew would call a gentile, a blue-eyed devil, but I must admit that Jews are some of the most intelligent folks in the world. Everyone is concerned about their nukes. That's nothing. Their prime, top-secret weapons? Like the world has never seen. And I can't wait until their backs are really to the wall and they break them out. The prophecy descriptions of Armageddon? That's just about right. What is so uncanny is that Israel could even take out Russia if the need arises.

Iran is being led to it's own destruction, it's people following willingly, led by the bloody excesses of Islam. They want destruction. They'll get nukes, but not in the manner they anticipate.

They'll break the hand of an aggressor? Yep. Right after an aggressor breaks their foot off in Iran's sphincter region.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Easy there big fellow! I understand your angry but there is no reason to be insulting. A lot of people are suspicious of Syrian and Iranian motives but to date there is little or no evidence to support the hypothesis that Iran is building nukes. If authorities are absolutely positive then why are we not being shown the evidence? Does the United Nations have a communications problem or perhaps the evidence is classified yet again and we have to take their word for it much like the zero evidence produced in the second gulf war?!

If your going to sell us another conflict in the middle east, the third in less than 10 years which has bankrupt every major nation involved THEN YOU BETTER GIVE US SOME DAMM GOOD EVIDENCE! As any good lawyer will tell you its not what you know that matters rather its what you can prove.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Sounds like another job for Team America1 "F**k Yeh!!"
Honestly, talk about going over the top. This situation with Iran could be dealt with easily and no American or British soldiers would have to fire a single shot. All that needs to be done is for Bush to allow Israel to confront Iran and deal with them as they see fit. Bush is too worried about what the rest of the middle east countries will do if Israel attacks! So what? I think little Israel could steamroller all of them without any intervention by the west.
Give Israel the green light and all this nonsense will be sorted out, maybe not overnight, but at least we'll see who really wants to stand up and be counted when it comes to the carnage which is war. I don't think the Iranians would be quite so mouthy if they knew Israel had been let of its leash. . .

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

OK. Assume you come home one evening and right by the entry door is a big, mean looking viper. As you approach, he rears up, leans back to facilitate a strike, and zeroes in on your movements.

You go around to the back door. You come back later near dusk and he's still there. If you attempt to enter or leave through the door, will he strike? No way to tell. In other words, no hard evidence either way.

What if your guests come over after dark and they don't see him in time? What if he moves and is concealed nearby in the grass? What about the children?

Prudence is what requires action. You have no proof he will strike, but prudence indicates by his past behavior, and especially his nature that he will. Right now you know exactly where he is. If you're a man, you grab a hard-prong rake, garden hoe, gig, cinder block, shotgun, or whatever comes to hand, and you take out the threat.

I don't need much more proof other than the rhetoric and continued behavior of Islamic Iran. After all, if there was nothing to hide, there would be no problem opening up to an international examination.

After their words that Israel is to be exterminated, that right there, at that exact moment is sufficient actionable evidence for Israel to strike first, not in offense, but as a prudent defensive measure. The last time I saw a man raise a weapon in my direction, I blew his ass away. Prudent action. Defensive action.

In World War Two, the United States had the Lend/Lease program, whereby we loaned out weapons systems. I don't know why in the world we can't loan Israel a couple of loaded B-2 bombers. In fact, anyone who has nuclear weapons mounted in a cruise missile package could launch from a tramp steamer in the Indian Ocean, extract, and no one could prove anything against anyone! What is that term the Russians and Hizbollah like to use? Oh yes. Plausible denial.

I'm so sick of these nationalists idiots who have to go around screaming "death to (make your pick)" and shaking AK's in the air. It would be great if everyone could just "get along," but that will never happen.

I learned a long time ago that the faster you shoot, the less shot you get. And there's always someone else that needs shooting.

Pale Ebenezar thought it wrong to fight,
But Roaring Bill who killed him thought it right.

The world is full of Roaring Bills, and only other Roaring Bills can keep a lid on the stench.

In nineteenth century Western town, lawlessness compelled towns to bring in a man to enforce the law. Against other men who used guns, he had to be a better gunfighter than his opponents. Many fell, a few prevailed. But even those few were soon hated and feared by the very townspeople that had prayed for their earlier successes. So the United States is likewise hated, but imagine the world without the United States.

Think about that for a moment.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
reply to post by noobfun

yeah well i'm sick of the whole thing. i say let the bombs fall and let allah sort it out.

That is just disgusting, do you have children yourself ?
Perhaps you are only a child yourself, i certainly hope so.

Ironically, such a flippant disregard for life would not of been out of place in Nazi-Germany.

You mirror the fanaticism you despise, do you not realise this ?

The U.S.A with the largest stockpile of nukes & the only nation to of ever used Nuclear weapons......TWICE &
Israel sitting on an undeclared Nuclear stockpile having never had a weapons inspection , threatening another nation over a POTENTIAL weapon .
In a world of such double standards ..........i worry for our future.

And just to head off the usual chorus of we had to drop the bombs, or those who would like to see the Middle East become a "glass carpark"..

Dwight Eisenhower / Ike on Ike, Newsweek, 11/11/63
"...the Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing."

Admiral William D. Leahy /(William Leahy, I Was There)
(Chief of Staff to Presidents Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman)

"...My own feeling was that in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be won by destroying women and children."

Herbert Hoover Army and Navy Journal / August 8, 1945
"The use of the atomic bomb, with its indiscriminate killing of women and children, revolts my soul."

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

You don't seem to get it. The question is not if Iran is going to strike the question is does Iran possess nuclear weapons or are they developing them. Everything else is irrelevant!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join