Iran touts "Israel should be eliminated from the universe"

page: 3
1
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
reply to post by Fathom
 


this must be one of the stupidest and most retarded comments on this forum...

great try bomb Iran , one thing is assured , Iranian retailation , will lead to closing of gulf of hormuz and oil will be 500$ ......

hopefully, genocidal fascist imperialist USA will collapse(as many economists say if this happens with the state in which US economy is ) , and the world will be free from the jaws of genocidal USa once and all





posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Oh dear! Lets make a couple of glass parking lots, yabbida yabba and so on. I ask you- aren't we in enough s**t without starting yet another disastrous war? At what point do you stop? Do you literally invade or attack every tin-pot country that talks bulls**t and threatens another state?
I admire your feelings, I have jewish blood coursing through my veins and I'm just as sick and tired as you of these idle threats, but then, you and me aren't the ones who are going to have to pick up the pieces and fight yet another war. . . are we?

And anyway, since when would the Israeli's need anyones help in taking a country like Iran to the cleaners?



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostinabox
I wish the U.S.A. could get rid of that crazy leader. That way we all be in peace and not worry about being killed by religious crazy acting people.


not sure if you know this or not but that kind of thinking put Sadam in power

that kind of thinking indirectly got Ahmadinejad in power but directly got him angry about you messing about with thier goverment

other wonderful attempts at regime change messed up large chunks of south america putting loonatics and mass murderers in power ........



or did you mean America getting rid of George Bush?



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I am seeing a breakdown in communication here.

There seems to be quite a bit of mainstream media influenced hatred on these boards. I would think ATS trollers would at least have a grasp on the most basics of the origins of a conspiratorial history...

Rothschild funded Zionism is a fundamental of understanding the larger picture of wars and revolutions of the past 250 years..


....Iran could not retaliate against the boyscouts at this point in time. Ahmadinejad knows Israel has nukes and will continue to own Palestine until it conquers Iran, too. Israel will never allow Iran to develop nukes, because once Iran has them, Israel can no longer push them around.
Besides, did you ever think they might want actually want some nuclear power plants? Nah of course not..Faux News says "Iran bad" and you listen, right?


To the fellow who wants to see the collapse of the USA. I can't even begin to analyze on how many levels you do not want that to happen. The people you hate in America are the Oligarchy that runs it and prints her money... the greedy industrialists and international bankers... who suckered a poorly educated population (Rockefeller funded education) into obscene debt and borderline dictatorship, unconstitutional Acts and outright GARBAGE legislation, and this list goes on. The same people pushing globalization of the one world government. The same people that ARE purposely crashing the US dollar for the reason of transferring the REST of the wealth of Americans into the hands of those same greedy few and causing a mass depression to further instate martial law...those same people who want nothing less than to consolidate the currencies of the world which will mean all 6 billion of us are totally screwed....the same people that pushed for the European Union, and are now pushing the North American Union merging the MEX-CAN-US dollar into one...and so on...

Some of you might want to refer to this documentary, Occupation 101, as a good primer into Israel's history of the last half century, and how they are using the current "war on terror" as sympathy for the current MSM blackout of genocidal acts on Palestinians, while American tax dollars are paying for IT - by means of military action against Muslims i.e. the "war on terror" and 1/3 of USA's foreign aid goes to this one Zionist state with the population equivalent to Virginia....


Google Video Link


Balfour Declaration



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by III World Warrior
 


What on Earth is an ATS troller?

However, I digress, you argument seems to be that everyones to blame and, in this case, there are no good guys! America are funding Israel (your feelings about Israel come across loud and clear) who in turn are pushing the other countries in the middle east around, who in turn are creating terrorists who travel to America and blow great chunks of it to kingdom come. So when someone points at the USA and says that it might be a good thing if its leadership fell and allowed the real American spirit to shine through- you don't like that idea either!
Pray tell, what exactly would you do?



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Isn't it sad that Israelis get treated like garbage? Yes they are not angels by any stretch of the imagination but I think the arabs have played the guilt card way too long. Palestinians and Jews are EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE for this mess, a mess which should have been sorted out decades ago. Hate begets more hate and thus the cycle becomes endless.

Then we have states like Iran making one threat after another, much like when Sadam was in power. Ahmenijad needs to either keep his mouth shut or step down. If he keeps taunting then war will be inevitable.

On the other hand, I think the majority of young Iranians don't quite buy their leader's propaganda and prefer a western style government to Islamic ultra-fundamentalism. They need to do something about it as change does not happen unless they make it happen. This method is much prefferable then foreign intervention for many obvious reasons.

To surmise one of the biggest mistakes made by Bush-Blair was that they should have attacked Iran(and perhaps saudi arabia) instead of Iraq, thus sending a clear message to Islamic terrorists.



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


"
To surmise one of the biggest mistakes made by Bush-Blair was that they should have attacked Iran(and perhaps saudi arabia) instead of Iraq, thus sending a clear message to Islamic terrorists.
"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, for pity's sake get a grip man! Bush and Blair, America and the UK were never, not in a million years, ever going to attack Saudi Arabia. The Arabs are the guys who have been lining Blairs and Bush' pockets for the last ten years. First rule of life. . . never bite the hand that feeds you!



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.
 


well a troller is someone who isn't really adding much to the discussion... like killing people...

But, more on my background..I'm from the USA and would love to see some leadership that cared about the US Constitution.

The way I read:
"hopefully, genocidal fascist imperialist USA will collapse(as many economists say if this happens with the state in which US economy is ) , and the world will be free from the jaws of genocidal USa once and all"

was him hoping for the collapse of the nation (which will then be swallowed up by the British Empire/banking financial global bunch)..so not good there

as opposed to what SHOULD HAPPEN such as us U.S. citizens waking up and ousting the infiltrators that corrupted our country, corrupted our monetary system which never came to fruition before being taken over by the central banks thus and robbing us of an honest republic...

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." --Thomas Jefferson


but seriously.. there are corrupt players in almost every nation, whether the CIA installed or not, greed is just too rampant.


either way Israel's been a bad little nation state.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by III World Warrior]



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


"
To surmise one of the biggest mistakes made by Bush-Blair was that they should have attacked Iran(and perhaps saudi arabia) instead of Iraq, thus sending a clear message to Islamic terrorists.
"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, for pity's sake get a grip man! Bush and Blair, America and the UK were never, not in a million years, ever going to attack Saudi Arabia. The Arabs are the guys who have been lining Blairs and Bush' pockets for the last ten years. First rule of life. . . never bite the hand that feeds you!


Thanks for outlining the hypocrisy. The royal family of saudi arabia has been a close ally of the "west" for a long time eventhough its population hates america more than any other country. The majority of terrorists are/were from Saudi descent as was/is Osama Bin Laden.

I guess as long as their "government" is in cahoots with our government thats all that matters; just ignore the people.

Talking about a messed up world..................!



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by III World Warrior
 


Yes, I'm with you. But when you look at the facts surrounding what is going on in the world today I don't think there's a single solitary country that can't say it hasn't added to the current woes. Singling out Israel, or America for that matter, is a bit lame and unfair. I have always believed that ordinary people, no matter whether he or she is a muslim, jew christian. . . you name it, no matter what country they hail from- ordinary people are inherently good. It's our leaders who keep breeding hatred into us and almost hypnotise us into believing that simply being Iranian, Israeli, American, or even British, somehow makes that person an enemy simply because their country is deemed an enemy.
In dropping bombs on Iran all your doing is igniting the powder keg which is the current middle east, and killing millions of Iranians who don't give a toss what is going on in the world outsides of his front gate! Its the leaders we should target not the people.
"I would have tried to spell the Iranian leaders name but it's late and I'm tired..."



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


"
I guess as long as their "government" is in cahoots with our government thats all that matters; just ignore the people.
"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely spot on. Thats what I've been saying for a long time. The people are okay. Its our governments that need to stop telling us who to hate and then, to prove theor point, carry out false flag terrorist attacks. I don't think we can be fooled for much longer.



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Copernicus & Sheridan:

Do you guys also deny that Iran sponsors Holocaust Revisionism?



#1. Honestly, who the hell care with the Holocaust? Here is a newsflash, mister. It's happened almost seventy years ago. We're living in the present and current generation is don't care with the Holocaust at all. Step further. Get a life and live. Keep it to yourself and leave us out of it. Honestly, if I need to say one word about the eternal Holocaust this, Holocaust that whining, here that one word: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!

#2. This Holocaust blablabla is not giving any valid source regarding to the topic itself. Honestly, how the heck did you think that you're just simply detouring the topic, because you don't like what others are telling and WANT PROOFS instead of neocon and liberal brainwashed misinformation? Holocaust excuse. The greatest joke of the 21st century's spineless people.

Israel and the U.S. due to the damned AIPAC pressure want to bomb Iran WITHOUT REASON.
Your answer: But we had a Holocaust.

Israel have nuclear weapons and have a safe plan, if they'll be pushed back to the red sea by some reason, they'll unleash their whole nuclear arsenal to the planet.
Your answer: But we had a Holocaust.

Israel is the only REAL AGGRESSOR on the Middle East.
Your answer: But we had a Holocaust.

Israel is killing Palestinian and Lebanese civilians.
Your answer: But we had a Holocaust.

So, to summarize the European's opinion, because most country is start to stand into this line is telling one answer for this excuse. Who the hell care, what happened in the Holocaust?! No one! Get a life! Get a spine! And live further silently! We don't care with the Holocaust, because it's not going give to you or Israel or anyone else an excuse to bomb anyone, kill anyone and start a war, because some delusional fanatics is eagerly waiting and want to make an Armageddon, because they believes Salvation comes after that. Do you know what will come after that? Nothing. But if I survive that moment, I'm going take out every sick warmonger who survived their Armageddon one by one to not have a chance to enjoy their victory over the ashes.

And about the Holocaust Revisionism. In my country the Jews still can't decide how many of them were deported. Someday they're stating 800,000, then 400,000, then somehow it's dropping to 200,000, and this happened in one speech of one of your Holocaust speech. So, until you cannot decide what number you want to say, because on Auschwitz, you also changed the table, which shown the casualties, 6,000,000 first, then 4,000,000 then when someone realized that number is too much, 1,000,000. So, until these little facts are appearing, everyone has the right to revise a historical fact, what every people, who is living even with the IQ of 110-120 knows the whole story stinks from the beginning to the end. Don't lie, don't create false history and no one will make revisions. It's that pretty simple. I'm wondering how is it possible that no one made revisions about the Battle of Trafalgar, or about the 100 year long war. Why? Because those ones never stink like a worn-out sock.

Everyone else, back to topic... Where is the proof that this news is valid? No where. It's another lie to create a war and lead U.S. troops to sure death in the name if Israel. Why don't you bomb the thief guild country instead?

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Sheridan]



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Copernicus & Sheridan:

Do you guys also deny that Iran sponsors Holocaust Revisionism?



#1. Honestly, who the hell care with the Holocaust? Here is a newsflash, mister. It's happened almost seventy years ago. We're living in the present and current generation is don't care with the Holocaust at all. Step further. Get a life and live. Keep it to yourself and leave us out of it. Honestly, if I need to say one word about the eternal Holocaust this, Holocaust that whining, here that one word: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!

#2. This Holocaust blablabla is not giving any valid source regarding to the topic itself. Honestly, how the heck did you think that you're just simply detouring the topic, because you don't like what others are telling and WANT PROOFS instead of neocon and liberal brainwashed misinformation? Holocaust excuse. The greatest joke of the 21st century's spineless people.

Israel and the U.S. due to the damned AIPAC pressure want to bomb Iran WITHOUT REASON.
Your answer: But we had a Holocaust.

Israel have nuclear weapons and have a safe plan, if they'll be pushed back to the red sea by some reason, they'll unleash their whole nuclear arsenal to the planet.
Your answer: But we had a Holocaust.

Israel is the only REAL AGGRESSOR on the Middle East.
Your answer: But we had a Holocaust.

Israel is killing Palestinian and Lebanese civilians.
Your answer: But we had a Holocaust.

So, to summarize the European's opinion, because most country is start to stand into this line is telling one answer for this excuse. Who the hell care, what happened in the Holocaust?! No one! Get a life! Get a spine! And live further silently! We don't care with the Holocaust, because it's not going give to you or Israel or anyone else an excuse to bomb anyone, kill anyone and start a war, because some delusional fanatics is eagerly waiting and want to make an Armageddon, because they believes Salvation comes after that. Do you know what will come after that? Nothing. But if I survive that moment, I'm going take out every sick warmonger who survived their Armageddon one by one to not have a chance to enjoy their victory over the ashes.

Everyone else, back to topic... Where is the proof that this news is valid? No where. It's another lie to create a war and lead U.S. troops to sure death in the name if Israel. Why don't you bomb the thief guild country instead?

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Sheridan]


I suggest you remove balanced from your current mood and replace it with jewish hating madman. And for the record, I care about the holocaust. Please don't take this the wrong way but perhaps your infantile ramblings may be suited elsewhere?



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
In dropping bombs on Iran all your doing is igniting the powder keg which is the current middle east, and killing millions of Iranians who don't give a toss what is going on in the world outsides of his front gate! Its the leaders we should target not the people.
"I would have tried to spell the Iranian leaders name but it's late and I'm tired..."


Maybe, just maybe, your oversimplifying matters! If the Iranians don't approve of Islamic Fundamentalism then why are they not doing anything about it? In other words, the majority of the population probably supports Ahmenijihad, at least the older guys.

In Saudi Arabia the same is true but the leadership likes to play a DOUBLE GAME(much like britain...sorry, I couldn't resist mate) so they can keep power and at the same time enjoy western perks. If they take an aggressive anti-western stance they risk a potential invasion from the west(much like Iran, Iraq and Syria). If they ignore the population then they risk being overthrown as traitors.

Every situation is different so don't let bias get in the way of a thorough investigation. Trust me...I hate bush just as much as you do but at the same time we must be objective.



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.
 

Oh, no. I'm balanced, but I don't accept the usual "Holocaust Excuse", when we're revealing that the neocon media is lying again, because they want to make a war WITHOUT any real reasons.

If you don't like these sort of answers, don't go between the people, because you'll hear these sort of answers like my one more and more from Europe.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Sheridan]



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom violent and sickening rhetoric, angry and unabashedly pro war, death and suffering


Yeah, great, why not do to them what they want to do to others....apparently...or maybe they're master baiters?

Anyway, your attitude makes you no better than them, and makes me glad I'm not a citizen of the United States.



[edit on 21/9/08 by ChChKiwi]



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


They're not doing anything about for exactly the same reason Americans or British aren't doing anything about it! We are being manipulated. Told who to hate and why to hate them, and when we question it yet another terrorist incident occurs.



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
reply to post by Mintwithahole.
 

Oh, no. I'm balanced, but I don't accept the usual "Holocaust Excuse", when we're revealing that the neocon media is lying again, because they want to make a war WITHOUT any real reasons.

If you don't like these sort of answers, don't go between the people, because you'll hear this more and more from Europe.


It seems to me your real gripe is with your own government not the Israeli's? What hold can Israel have over your country? Do you really, for a single second, believe a country as powerful as the United States can be told what to do by little Israel? Stop decompartmentalising everything. They're all in on it together.



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
It seems to me your real gripe is with your own government not the Israeli's? What hold can Israel have over your country? Do you really, for a single second, believe a country as powerful as the United States can be told what to do by little Israel? Stop decompartmentalising everything. They're all in on it together.


Let's see. Here is a small fact why I brought up this here and I'm drawing parallels with my country and Iran. The Israelis tried to ruin my country too. Well, they failed and they'll be banished out of my country too pretty soon. They openly told, that they're buying the following regions, Hungary, Poland and New York. Now, we Hungarians are pretty resistant nation and they failed here, because we never going to let anyone to harm the country of ancients. The Polish are our sister nation. So, you'll have to fight there too if you want to succeed. NY is already lost. Brainwashed. Two survived, one lost in the U.S... not our problem, not our land. Oh, and do you know who is the far sister nation of Hungary? Guess one. Iran. Also our symbols are the same, regardless that Hungary is a Christian nation and Iran is a Muslim / Islamic nation. Hungarians are loved and respected by the Muslim and Islamic countries by many reasons what the other western countries don't know and we also don't have any problem with them too. And now, here is the fact. We Hungarians are not going to let our sister countries to be harmed, be it Poland or even if it's on the Middle East.

And before you would ask why we don't like the Israelis and why we're on Iran's side... Because the Israelis caused the war in Iran and Afghanistan. They're the greatest thieves and liars on the planet and they can do only one thing efficiently, destroying cultures.

But here is the newsflash. How many riots were against the Jews just on the last week in the EU? Let's see. Around seven? Eight? Maybe more what the media is tried to silent? And all in different countries. And there will be more. People are not hating without reasons. But we have enough about the warmongers. We're not letting anyone to destroy our culture, because some fanatic moron believes they have the right to do that. No. We're drawing the line right here, right now. And no Holocaust excuse is going to help anyone in any debate in the future. That time is over.

Supporters of war will fail this time, because nations are starting to stand vigilant and they're watching Israel and the liar neocon media, whose are run by U.S.-Israeli dual citizens and faking the news to give more credit to Israel. I hope any member of the U.S. Secret Service or F.B.I. will read this, because you guys should make a background check on those people whose are making these sort of news, before they would drift your nation and your children to a war and to sure death for a country which is not yours. They're tried to make the same in my country and they're continuously trying to misinform the people. But we learned how they're working and how they're misinforming everyone, so their try is start to become useless in the EU.

By the way, anyone, could you give me a valid source for this thread, because it's still seems to be a FoxNews and co. Hoax to me, nothing more.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Sheridan]



posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan
 


Sorry I didn't realise you were Hungarian, I thought you were American. However, it doesn't change my argument. Like I said earlier, and keep on saying, we shouldn't listen to our governments when they try to tell us who the enemy is. They lie about everything else the likelyhood is there lieing about that as well. Israel has done some unsavioury things in the past, but name a country that hasn't?
If we are ever going to bring about a state of normality and peace to the world we simply have to stop pointing the finger at each other! And above else stop hating people because our country tells us we should hate them. . .





new topics
 
1
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join