It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran touts "Israel should be eliminated from the universe"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Iranian rulers saber rattling when their country is in trouble, all leaders use these tactics on the masses to various degrees.WMDs in Iraq for example. Iran is not dangerous,only the leaders,same with Israel,USA,UK etc. People need to wise up and smell the manipulation,only intelligence can save us,there are too many stupid people who think stupid thoughts. Which reminds me,if 911 was an inside job why didnt they have Iraqis and Afghans or Al quaida suspects on the planes,or the passports at least? If they could rig buildings with explosives how come they slipped up on such a detail, Bush could have went to war with the worlds blessing! If it had happened on Clintons watch would there be so many conspiracy theories?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

your sources along with the fox news are ALL the exact same story from the associated press, they didnt write it they were just given it and printed it

so they dont add anything as proof, did they use this version as it was the only one? the only one they were allowed to use? the best one?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

on israel? sure sounds like a plan ..

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Yah.. question the AP source. Maybe they got it all wrong huh? I doubt it.
I dont speak these peoples language, but there is a pattern of ill behavior of the Iranian leader. I am pretty the sure the story has wings, or it wouldn't be flying. And I don't see the Iranians, making any statement to refute it.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It has been my belief for a long time now that Iran's leaders want to be attacked as it would give them the excuse to do all that they want to do with regards to Israel . I feel that the west is being played as a sucker here and Iran is simply pushing the buttons of the west to get the exact response they want .

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun
reply to post by Fathom

on israel? sure sounds like a plan ..

on the whole desert, the whole middle east. lets get our forces out of there and let the bombs rain down. carpet bomb the entire desert.
we can then send in boots and coots and put out the oil well fires, re- connect the pipelines and face them towards the ocean where we can fill up our oil tankers with it and bring it back home.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

this must be one of the stupidest and most retarded comments on this forum...

great try bomb Iran , one thing is assured , Iranian retailation , will lead to closing of gulf of hormuz and oil will be 500$ ......

hopefully, genocidal fascist imperialist USA will collapse(as many economists say if this happens with the state in which US economy is ) , and the world will be free from the jaws of genocidal USa once and all

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

really that tells me all i need to know ...

and what i was saying with the 4 in 1

it is 1 article it doesnt matter if 50 websites post it or you post the same 1 website 50 times

routers dont report the

'military truck that carried a huge banner saying "Israel should be eliminated from the universe" in both English and Farsi

it says somthing different

so we have conflicting reports from 2 sources routers and the associated press

what we need is a third source saying the same as routers or the associated press

its all rediculous posturing anyway if iran wanted to take down america it would need 1 thing ... a press release backed by chavez and anyone else from opec that wants to join in and dislikes America in general or BushCo

it would read simply 'we no longer value oil per barrel in dollars the new standard will be euro's per barrel

its the dollar's per barrel standard that gives the dollar any value as it is no longer valued in gold

take away its oil value it is less then worthless, and with the economy the way it is the world goes to hell in a handcart

many countries that are self reliant becasue of things like U.N sanctions would weather the storm better then the rest of us (e.g. cuba iran china north korea)

[edit on 21/9/08 by noobfun]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
reply to post by manson_322

I was wondering when our resident mullah, American hate would arrive.
welocme to the thread. you're a little late we just decided to carpet bomb the entire middle east... put up a walmart, plenty of parking

"I was wondering when our resident mullah, American hate would arrive."

As you're talking about pulling our troops out and "let the bombs rain down" subsequently eradicating an plethora of peoples without prejudice? Yeah, Mason is ridiculous and one sided in the name of a Muslim people, but his ignorance is only rivaled by your own. I'm sure Manson isn't the desired representation of his "people" as you are not anywhere near my own. You're both kind of embarrassing.

Hate begets hate.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadFlagBlues

firstly, i am no muslim okay, a hindu , rather

secondly , I am tired of the arrogance and war mongering of the american people and its govt ....

the world has enough problems , there are millions of poor,starving , in this world to helped , and yet West loves to loot , murder, maim and commit genocide on others,build new new weapons of genocide and they claim they give they give aid in billions , while they loot resources of poor nations in magnitudes of hundreds of billions or trillions

anyways FYI, I am an indian ex-communist ....

[edit on 21-9-2008 by manson_322]

[edit on 21-9-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

All that is not America's fault either. Just because people like Fathom are going to rant and rave, doesn't mean that is how the majority of us feel at all. That would be ignorant to judge an entire nation by what equally ignorant person says on a forum board. 70% of Americans disapprove of the two wars. The approval rating for the congress/senate/president is under 30% the whole way around. This is proof America does not want these things to happen, and it would be better if more people didn't take some sort of moral high ground and judge us for something a very small percentage of people are mostly responsible for.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I wish the U.S.A. could get rid of that crazy leader. That way we all be in peace and not worry about being killed by religious crazy acting people.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostinabox

That worked perfectly the last time we got rid of that other crazy leader.

History repeats itself? Naaaah.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

It was written in English and Farsi by them, not us. Doh.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
They take a statement which has been uttered by Iranians and Palestinians for decades and call it "news".

Blaaaaaah. Bla bla.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The guy is criminally insane.

And still you´ll have "anti-establishment conspiracy-theorists" show up here being unable to admit that the US Administration was right about this guy.

you are 100% right about that... Not to mention that Olmert just resigned today

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
haha wow.... Fathom you have said a few things now that are very offensive and show how ignorant you are. Bomb the whole M.E.? WTF? Bomb Iran let Allah sort them out? Are you serious or do you just say these things to get peoples reactions? Faux news is NOT a good news source to post, but skyfloating found a few others that are a litttle better. You also bring up Iranian vehicles that say down with Israel, down is America...What do you expect them to say we love Israel lol? American AND Israel have both been talking of an attack of course they wont like us! I do not support what Ahmadinejad is saying.... but i'm not a huge fan of Israel either, just look what they do to the palestinians on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

We've been invading countries and waring with other nations (or even our own) for the better part of 200 years. We are the only country to use nuclear weapons. We invaded two countries that didn't have anything to do with the attacks on US soil.

Who is dangerous? Some sociopath showing teeth because he thinks his country is going to be invaded or nuked because he wants them to progress into the 21st century like a host of other industrialized nations? Or is the heavy handed United States more of a threat to Iran, than Iran is to the United States? Iran hasn't said ANYTHING about using nuclear weapons against Israel!

IAEA has cleared them time and time again.

16 governmental agencies working for our government cleared them of all accusations about weaponized nuclear power last year.

And buying weapons from the Chinese and Russia has been going on in that region for decades.

"Be the change you want to see" is out the window. More like "If you aren't submissive to everything we say, we're going to beat the # out of you.... For... Somethin..."

It's pathetic childlike mentalities by both sides.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by DeadFlagBlues]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join