It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran touts "Israel should be eliminated from the universe"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad is a nutcase and is hellbent on destroying Israel. He is constantly threatening them with destruction and threatening to "break the hand" of anyone attacking their nuclear facilities.

I am all for countries having nuclear power plants but this rogue country cannot be given the benefit of the doubt when they fly banners in their parades touting the total destruction of a nation.

I say it is time to call Mr. Ahmadinejad's bluff and make a couple new glass parking lots out of his fancy nuclear facilities. Let's see if he can "break" our hand.

Sunday's parade marked the start in 1980 of Iran's ruinous eight-year war with neighboring Iraq.

During the parade, state television showed various types of Iranian-made missiles, including Shahab-3 and Ghadr. Also taking part in the parade was a military truck that carried a huge banner saying "Israel should be eliminated from the universe" in both English and Farsi.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Pretty scary stuff I'd say? The people of this planet need to take a chill pill. Its 4:20 somewhere. In the words of the Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

Nuclear Power == Good.. Nuclear Weapons == Bad.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The guy is criminally insane.

And still you´ll have "anti-establishment conspiracy-theorists" show up here being unable to admit that the US Administration was right about this guy.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
He wants Jews out of the whole Universe now?

Wow... this guy is a forward thinker I have to admit

He wants the whole One planet left thing finished even before he gets past the whole One tiny little state part

Maybe we should launch him into space to go look for more jews? This way he can be sure he gets them all

We shouldn't go to war... it goes against traditions but...

we should assasinate him, make it an accident (in appearance) there are ways...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

For the life of me... I just cannot figure out why Russia would support such a nutjob. As history demonstrates, there is no excuse for threats of genocide from *any* country. These guys are like: WW3?, yeah bring it.

Well for the sake of the planet, let's hope this doesn't happen. We really need some strong political leadership, capable of solving these world issues. I don't think making the alien's glow will help.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Anyone got a serious link?

Fox News...

I cant find this story anywhere else. Fox loves to create buzz about nothing. I bet the translations from farsi is completely inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Fox News. "Reliable" source. Uh-huh. Isn't these guys were the ones, whose mistranslated the Iranian PMs' previous statements? Of course they did those things too. Plus, if he really said this on the TV in English, where is the video about it? No where, because it's the same lie, what all the neocon, jewish and liberal channels are doing. Lying all day and night, because they can't do anything else.

This one is another pathetic try of the warmongers to create war, nothing else.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Copernicus & Sheridan:

Do you guys also deny that Iran sponsors Holocaust Revisionism?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Doesn't have anything to do with this topic. They're asking for a picture with a reputable translation. I had my best friend debunk the whole "wipe Israel off the map" comment, as I didn't trust either side of the media.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

Doesn't have anything to do with this topic. They're asking for a picture with a reputable translation. I had my best friend debunk the whole "wipe Israel off the map" comment, as I didn't trust either side of the media.

I have an acquaintance from Iran who tells me that Ahmenijad happens to rally against Israel in nearly EVERY public appearance he makes in Iran.

And yet here you and thousands of others are telling us "it aint so, its just Bush-propaganda".

It very much has to do with Holocaust Revisionism, because thats about as offensive as saying "we will wipe you off the map". Even if they didnt say that, theyve said plenty of other things which display their level of communication.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Copernicus & Sheridan:

Do you guys also deny that Iran sponsors Holocaust Revisionism?

yes his revisionism goes

1) if 60 million died and 6 million were jewish why are they the ones to comeout victims above everyone else

2)if europe + america then decided to give the jewish refugee's thier very own country why should it be in the middle east not europe/america where it was decided

3) should the palestinians have been asked if they wanted thier country to face mass imigraion before it was forced on them

theres a video of it around here somewhere

and Israel have threatened to wipe a few countries off the map and we know they have the nukes to do

israel have tested nerve gas on palestinians civillians .. didnt make faux couldnt possibly be real

but we dont go invading or slamming them with U.N. resolutions

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Iran has infiltrated our world. Iran is and has all along been controlling the actions of America through our traitors. How else could Ahmadinejad deliver on his claim that he'll break someones hand before they pull the trigger? Its because they're in the room with the military, defense and intelligence community; they've infiltrated and have sleepers in the chain of command.

Can't you see this? Ahmadinejad even alluded to the possibility of infiltration of our system in a letter he wrote to Bush in May 2006; the guy is a real jerk like that.

Don't worry; even though other parts of their warmaking apparatus come to these sites to claim that our beliefs are being manipulated. This guy doesn't have much time left; 22 days to be exact. And then he'll get the help he needs!!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The whole "wipe the Israel off the map" was debunked over and over again. So, therefore it was propaganda propagated by the U.S. media and the U.S. Government. I'm not saying they don't hate Israel, because that's obvious how they feel about them, but if a mainstream news syndicate is going to come out and accuse someone of something they did or said, I want to see tangible proof.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
OK, I agree. I´ll look for some proof of what the OP / Foxnews says.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

I have an acquaintance from Iran who tells me that Ahmenijad happens to rally against Israel in nearly EVERY public appearance he makes in Iran.

And yet here you and thousands of others are telling us "it aint so, its just Bush-propaganda".

It very much has to do with Holocaust Revisionism, because thats about as offensive as saying "we will wipe you off the map". Even if they didnt say that, theyve said plenty of other things which display their level of communication.

That's right. But such is the hatred of Israel that people will say anything, even if it means defending a madman like him.

People need to wake up to the fact that Israel is not the enemy of mankind, as has been portrayed. Israel has had nuclear weapons for ages, but not used them to wipe out other countries, even when attacked itself.

But just let any of these terrorist organizations get their hands on the bomb, and you can kiss peace goodbye, because they wouldn't hesitate for one minute to use them.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Other sources (than Fox) that carry the same info:

KtarNews

seattle pi

ABC

But to make sure its not an orchestrated campaign, only a picture will count as evidence, I guess.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I thought the translation should be read as "wiped from the pages of time/history"? Is this somehow supposed to be understood by the world to be a more benign comment?

Ahmahdinejad is a sociopath! A sociopath that regularly boasts of Iranian military might. A sociopath that has been acquiring advanced Russian and Chinese made military equipment. Whatever the translation, the man is dangerous.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Interestingly enough Reuters has a different translation for what was on the banner:

Trucks drove past bearing large slogans reading "Down with Israel" and "Down with USA."

www.reuters.com...

I wish we had an Iranian ATS member that acually saw these banners and could tell us what they really said.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
israel has nuclear weapons, it has not used them yet but was ready to use them during

yom-kipur when the egyption air defence system crippled any counter attack, fearing they would be over run they started getting ready to nuke everyone

first gulf war, iraq attacked expecting israel to send troops to aid the coalition which would break it up syria egypt saudi would have pulled all thier forces out and refused to allow attacks staged from there. israels resposne was simple do it again and we will rain down nukes and chem weapons ......... only becasue the USA quickly jumped in to shove patriot missle systems everywhere was the world saved form nuking and from the coalition fracturing

they have however used nerve gas against palestinian protesters in palestine, a new form of tear gas that attacks the central nervous system and disables similar to the russia theater gas was supposed to work

The israeli goverment and military were both originally TERRORIST GROUPS they kidnapped and executed british soliders and palestinians they fought running gun battles in the street and were the first to use car bombs in israel/palestine

guess what they believed .. that all arabs and english should eb killed if they didnt get out of the land god gave them in the bible

he see's a nuclear armed enemy a short range away that was originally just a bunch of terrorists that is happy to use its nukes and chems and its only others intervention that has stopped this

they brand palestinian's trying to protect thier country terrorists, and anyone supporting them evil as well. they care little for borders and happily cross them to atatck who they see fit to

no wonder he isnt happy about israel

but it gets better, the CIA helped plan and execute a coup that over threw the legally democratically appointed goveremnt of iran to stick a puppet in power who would give them favourable oil contracts. the puppet ruled badly and the average man suffered, a revolt later the puppet is gone and so is americas influence in iran

but it(USA) IS supporting Israel, arming it cheap, protecting it from U.N sanctions all the while denouncing iran as evil terrorists, condeming thier nuclear program that they(the USA) started when they had control, piling on economic pressure with U.N sanctions and demanding it becomes democratic

hmmmm woinder why he doesnt like Israel or the USA ......

he has his reasons for disliking both really doesnt he

is he a crazy evil hater .... re-read his speeches and change Israel for Terrorist and they satrt to sound familiar

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

yeah well i'm sick of the whole thing. i say let the bombs fall and let allah sort it out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join