It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did US plant explosives in Marriot Hotel Islamabad

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You are helping them to destroy you from within, in my opinion. And you won't wake up to the real threat until the 'dirty bombs' start exploding in your cities.

BINGO,

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old Man
Just when WILL you Americans stop blaming your government for everything that happens?

Incidentally, it don't really matter to me WHAT you think, as I'm English.

But it seems to me that every attack is blamed on the government in one way or another.

I'm pretty sure that the mad mullahs must be wetting themselves with laughter at how a 'nation is divided against itself'.

This only goes to serve their purpose.

You are helping them to destroy you from within, in my opinion. And you won't wake up to the real threat until the 'dirty bombs' start exploding in your cities.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Old Man]

I could not agree more. So many, who claim to deny ignorance have been brainwashed so completely by those who want to further their anti-American agenda. This is so widespread that it seems to be part of an overall concerted effort to deflect attention away from the real enemies.

Open your minds people. Just as you rightfully counsel others to not blindly believe what the govt and media tells them, so too should you keep your own minds open to all of the possibilities and not be blinded by those who seek to exploit you, and, unwittingly enlisting you in their cause.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sadruddin Hashwani, owner of the Marriot Hotel Islamabad, has said that blast at Marriot is actually attack on Pakistan.

He asked intelligence agencies to find out from where did the bombers got the sophisticated military grade explosives?

Which country was behind the bombing?

Who is Pakistan's enemy?

AND many more questions...........................

chaudri

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

BINGO,

Well, I can only speak as the 'average man'.

But the way I see it.........regardless of whether you wish to blame Albert Pike and the NWO, or Hitler, or the Jews for being international bankers....

The fact remains that it is not Hitler, or the Jews, who will shortly be raining down enormously destructive munitions and/or radioactive weapons upon your cities.....it will be the 'martyrs' of the islamic world....like it or not.

And you've got to deal with the threat as it presents itself at the moment.

It don't matter who is the aggressor. If somebody is threatening your life, and the lives of your families, then you deal with that threat, at that point.

America has always had a multi-faceted approach to war.

There is the military side. Then there is the 'hearts and minds side'. America has always sought to manipulate the popular feelings of the masses in the 'rogue states' to engender a revolution from within that country, whenever possible.....rather than going to war. Nothing wrong with that, in a war situation. And we are at war. Like it or not.

This is the same situation here. Only it is reversed.

Now, Americans are turning upon themselves. And the mad mullahs are loving it. We have always used such tactics ourselves in time of warfare.....but now those tactics are being used against us.

The enemy is the one who pulls the trigger against you and your family at that particular moment.....regardless of the history of the situation.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Perhaps their intent is to kill the Pakistani leaders for cooperating and allowing American infidels for attacking in Pakistan on Taliban and AQ members.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Anhdz2pC7_dvl4moXof047vzPukA

ISLAMABAD (AFP) - Pakistan's top leaders were due to have dinner at Islamabad's Marriott hotel on the night it was bombed but cheated death after switching venue at the last minute, a senior official said Monday.

The hotel however denied the claim, made by interior ministry chief Rehman Malik, that President Asif Ali Zardari, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and military top brass had narrowly escaped Saturday's devastating attack.

A suicide bomber rammed a truck packed with more than half a tonne of explosives into the security gates of the luxury hotel, killing at least 60 people and wounding more than 260 in a massive fireball.

In further indications of the unrest gripping Pakistan, gunmen abducted an Afghan diplomat and killed his driver in the northwestern city of Peshawar while Pakistani troops fired at two US helicopters near the Afghan border.

Malik told reporters that the speaker of the national assembly, or lower house of parliament, had arranged a dinner for Zardari, Gilani and armed services chiefs at the Marriott.

"The president and the prime minister changed the venue to the prime minister's house. The function was not held at the Marriott, thus the whole leadership was saved," Malik added.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This post, which ended up being the last post on the previous page, appears to have been missed by members as it wasn't approved for display until after this thread reached its third page. I bring it up because we (staff) have vetted the IP of this anonymous contributor, and the post does come from a class-c owned by a Pakistani broadband provider. That doesn't automatically mean this report may be genuine, only that the geographic origin checks out. Use you own discretion when considering the content of the anonymous post.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I'm a regular reader of ATS and posting this from an Internet cafe. I'm stationed at the embassy and this is our first opportunity to venture into the city after the bomb at the Marriott. Several others stationed here are suspicious of what appeared to have been an intense op that began late Saturday. The OCC here is not necessarily out of the way, and it was very active with people clearly orchestrating an op. OCC remains active, but not as much as it was Saturday and Sunday, before the bomb blast. The implications of this information may indicate this op was designed to generate sympathy and support for U.S. incursions targeting AQ.

(NOTE: Anonymous users are caution, at the time of posting, that their IP will be recorded along with their post.)

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This may be a coincidence but one of the casualties was a part of the Navy Information Operations serving as Cryptologic Technician. The question still remains was this a random hit or was there a tip-off indicating the presence of Navy and CIA personal?

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a sailor who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Cryptologic Technician Third Class Petty Officer Matthew J. O’Bryant, 22, of Duluth, Ga., died September 20 in the bombing of the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan. O'Bryant was assigned to the Navy Information Operations Command Maryland, Fort Meade, Md.

src

brill

[edit on 23-9-2008 by brill]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Pakistani defence expert Lt. General (R) Talat Masood says that:

Explosive RDX is used in anti tank mines. It is not present in the markets for sale, only militaries retain and use it.

It was either looted from a ransacked US marine camp in Afghanistan or Afghan Army camp.

May be Indians or Afghans supplied or sold it to terrorists.

He said the explosive may have been stolen from a Pakistani Factory.

US embassy in Pakistan has confirmed carrying of steel boxes without security check to the Marriot Hotel. However, they say it was the usual luggage and communications equipment which accompanies large DELEGATIONS!

Is it world wide routine not to subject diplomatic equipment to security clearance?

Why was this lapse of security "allowed" or "imposed" there?

chaudri

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think US(the hidden hands force) did try to take out the new Pakistanian prime minister who was to attend a meeting at Marriot's but decided to dine in another place than Marriot's.

Funny how 1 week ago the Pakistanian PM said they would shoot on any US soldier who went into Pakistanian soil to try to catch talibans, and one week later he could, if he didnt have a change of heart in last minute, been killed...

Also i ask, why whould you wrap C4(wahtever he used) around your self, when you arrived in a truck filled with explosives which makes your suicide bombing looks pathetic.

1. Who owns and runs security on Marriots?
2. Who owns Marriot´s.
3. Cui bono on the insurance.
4. Cui bono if the Paki. PM died in this bombing.

when you got your answers on these small questions you have your "terrorists"

This is an Intel job 100%

Best regards.

Loke.

ps.

This is a copy of my answer to another thread like this on ATS, thou ive corrected the spelling of the Hotel.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Perhaps their intent is to kill the Pakistani leaders for cooperating and allowing American infidels for attacking in Pakistan on Taliban and AQ members.

Please restrain for dragging in whole populations in your comments, when its 1% them which are involved at the situations you are mentioning.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

I agree.

You are right.

chaudri

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chaudri

I disagree.

You are wrong!

Thought T&C prohibited posts like that.

There is no evidence as yet to suggest that it was definately a US intel job.

Your constant denial of even possible Pakistani involvement and your insistence on blaming US, Indian or anyone else other than Pakistani elements shows just the lack of self-responsibility and constant desire to blame everyone else for the regions / worlds ills that alienates Muslims from the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Remember the rule: Debate the post not the poster.

And what is wrong in agreeing to Loke's post replied?

If you cannot digest others opinions stay away from the discussion.

chaudri

SR

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Is this the same Pakistan that's had violence on the streets for months with extremists and lawyers running riot amongst giving there former pro western president Musharraf hell on earth, The same Pakistan where a few months ago they blew up Benzair Bhutto because she was a woman politican, The same Pakistan that hides Al Q members, The same Pakistan that has had trouble with America and it's dealings with America recently

The same Pakistan that car bombs go off nearly every month killing their own people.....

*Insert sarcasm here*

Oh yes those good little pakistani extremists clearly couldn't have been so naughty and have done this.....

Of course the government are going to say on the grapevine it was America it's classic, Appease the extremists by giving them cannon fodder to go do-lally over and use as propaganda and annoy the Americans who equally undermined and annoyed the Pakistani government a few weeks ago.

With friends like these guys who needs enemys!!!!!!
By next week they'll be promising the Americans the world when they need a loan.

Sidenote: The internet Jihad thing yup sure is noticeable these days it's easy to spot most of them though on the websites, alot of them are reading from the same script, Little chain gangs running about same old faces in the threads with no latitude of real discussion.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

As 'we' sow, so shall "we" reap:

Who has been feeding, materially and ideologically, and training those extremists since WW2 and the cold war?

Were we blind when extremists from the world over were encouraged and funded to accumulate in Afghanistan and western Pakistan from seventies to 2001?

Did not we nurture and exploit those extremists to defend against RED STORM and to annihilate USSR?

The same elements, ideology, tactics and weapons have turned against us.

Blast in Marriot Hotel is part of the war on terrorism. The origin of the RDX is either USA or Russia, whosoever may be the retailer.........Pakistan, Afghanistan, India, NATO, USA...........

Ever pondered from where came the technology, the training, the planes and the explosives used on 9/11?

?

??

???

????

?????

chaudri

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by chaudri

Nothing personal, just commenting on your insistence on blaming anyone and everyone for the bombing whislt showing a refusal to admit to even the possibility of some Pakistani involvement, the same Pakistani's who have been responsible for countless terrorist bombings and assassinations within their own country.

I was also pointing out that I thought T&C specifically prohibits posts which only content is 'I agree'.

Originally posted by chaudri
reply to post by Loke.

I agree.

You are right

chaudri

Nothing constructive or relevant offered there.

I accept it's not my place to moderate here but.....?

I will continue to post on any thread or topic I choose to, and in any manner I choose to, whilst hopefully staying within T&C.
If you don't like it, well....do I really care?

Edit to add:

Oh, I can digest and am perfectly willing to consider anything.
It is just that after due consideration of all available evidence at present, and considering past events in Pakistan, I completely and utterly disagree with you.

[edit on 26/9/08 by Freeborn]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
to me the most important thing is not who did it, i am more concerned how to put an end to this ongoing devastation that our country is facing, we're getting economically weaker every day and businesses are also going down, and we need to ensure safer future for us and generations to come. what i feel like we don't get enough support from western countries and US despite their promises yet they want us to do more and our ass is on the line in war on terror and i really feel pity for our people and country......

[edit on 26-9-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

I sympathise with the situation both you as an individual and your country as a whole find yourselves in.

It is good that people like yourself are here to show that the majority of Pakistani's are just normal, (what is normal? lol), everyday people who have the same cares and concerns as us all.
Unfortunately, your country is getting dragged headfirst into something that could have serious repercussions for all of us.

For these atrocities to stop then it is paramount that we find out who is committing all the bombings.
That requires a degree of honesty that seems lacking in certain quarters within Pakistan.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Yea i agree, i just meant i am more concerned that this terrorism thing way out of control here, and everyone knows who did, it's the same kind of attack that happened in Saudi Arabia that targeted apartment building, i am just frustrated that our country is in turmoil since ever the 9/11 happened and i can not foresee peace any time in near future... even when the war on terror would be over we would be left alone with devastated infrastructure and crippling economy

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to posts by Freeborn and LOYAL

FORUM BANNER:
This is a forum to speculate on conspiracies and other issues related to the "War on Terrorism" and the defense of the "Homeland" against terrorists. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

freeborn wrote:

For these atrocities to stop then it is paramount that we find out who is committing all the bombings.

Those who want to destabilize the region and create terror for some gains.
Lets find out!

LOYAL wrote:

i am just frustrated that our country is in turmoil since ever the 9/11 happened and i can not foresee peace any time in near future... even when the war on terror would be over we would be left alone with devastated infrastructure and crippling economy......................

You are not alone, the whole world is in turmoil since 9/11.

Even US economy is in recession. Shortage of oil and food, the real terrorism, is there worldwide. Inflation is global rule.

International laws are being violated by the law-makers and the guaranteers of rights and liberties. Policies of hatred are being adapted by the 'civilized' societies. Cut or at least tie the tongues that speak for the humanity.

Since ancient times Anti-semitism has been the rule. Everything blamed on jews from witch-craft to crucification of Jesus. All floods, epidemics, even earthquakes were attributed to them.

Now its you, dear Pakistani.................................

chaudri

[edit on 26/9/2008 by chaudri]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join