It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's For Breakfast?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I always start my day with breakfast, and BTS. (Crumbs in the keyboard to prove it)
Usually I have coffee and Pilsbury Toaster strudel...

This morning it's apple cinnamon tea and blueberry waffles.
So what do you normally grab for breakfast, or do you skip it altogether?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Well, seeing as I can't sleep, and I'm not hungry, Beer is my breakfast for now. :w:

I normally skip breakfast, but on occasion I'll make some beacon, eggs, toast (some times with jelly) and coffee.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Oh, I've done the beer for breakfast thing..
Best served chilled and with a slice of last nights pizza..YUMMY!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I never ever....ever skip breakfast which consists of oats with milk. Maybe some sliced fruit on top if I'm feeling especially crazy.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by UK Wizard

If fruit on oats with milk is crazy then I should be locked up!!!!
I haven't had that for breakfast since I lived out in the country. Darn city girl ways have me hooked into convenience food.
MMMMM...now I'm craving...SHEESH!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
For me its A cereal with milk and honey then half a grape fruit,

That or a weekend i will grab a bacon butty!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I love breakfast........for dinner. Bacon, eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, fresh fruit...Ahhhhh.

I usually cook a big breakfast once a week, usually Saturday mornings. Other than that I'll grab some toast in the morning....and a fountain coke. (Woohoo AD!) Oh, and apple cinnamon tea....I love it. It's #2 behind coke.

Rush

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I can't eat in the morning ... * shrugs*...During the week it is coffee and cigarettes. When i have to run to work at 11 i down a Slim Fast shake. Then I will eat something when i get home around 2.

On weekends when i can sleep in , i will have a bagel and coffee.

I really like breakfast foods too. I usually plan eggs and sausage /bacon for dinner one night during the week.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Let's see a couple of toast and a cup of coffee. Or either one egg mcmuffin or one sausage burrito and a senior coffee.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It depends...if I am up realllly early before i usually get up - then I just have coffee/tea.

Most of the time:
- Yogurt & Muslei
- Cantelope
- Fruit Smoothie

And always Coffee or Tea. It depends, on what I feel like.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yogurt - my favorites are peach and vanilla/plain with a little honey, with some granola. Lots of coffee.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
breakfast - yummy - i could eat it any time of the day
depends on my mood
first of all a huge cup of tea, a second huge cup of tea

and then by the moment: 2 slices of toast, cream cheese and nectarine jam (home made)

sometimes i eat peanut butter and cherry jam (you can.t get grape jelly at my place)

or some cereals with milk

when it is cold i cook some caramel porridge which my son loves, this is something we love to eat as well in the afternoon

at the weekend i love to do some scrambled eggs or some pancakes with blueberrys - yummy

a highlight for my 11yo for breakfast (loving harry potter) is "butterbeer" which is plain milk wiht cacoa and whipped cream

edit:
and now i am hungry - heading for kitchen to get breakfast

[edit on 23-9-2008 by orange-light]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
two eggs and some feta cheese...green tea and some coffee in an hour..!! woo hoo sounds like a typical monday morning!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My breakfast is abit boring, usually bran flakes with some prunes and maybe some banana if I have remembered to buy some.
My favourite breakfast would be a stack of pancakes with lemon juice and maple syrup.
Oh Yeah!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Breakfast is served! Yum Yum

Rush

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I usually have a bagel with cream cheese or just plain cheese. Or toast with peanut butter. Or some eggs and toast or an egg sandwich. Most of the time I have some coffee with breakfast too.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Well normally Im not up before noon, so I dont get to eat breakfast!
However the mornings I am up. I normally go for a big bowl of Fruit loops!

Fruit loops, or grapnuts with tons of sugar poured in the bowl!!!!

Im a sugar freak, and thats the only thing that gets me going in those early times!
I dont do coffee.. So sugar is the way to go!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
@rush
thanks
you are always having a buffet?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Breakfast is served! Yum Yum

Rush

Oh wow, I feel sooo hungry right now!!!
Looks sooo good!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm off today and have a little time and tomatoes are in season so it's a big BLT & coffee with a lot of whipping cream in it.
Not exactly the healthiest things according to most but wth, it's goood. I'll ride my bike later to burn it up a little

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join