It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young boy tells his teacher he used to be a Reptilian!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
On Friday on the Coasttocoastam talk show with host George Noory he had his usual call in open lines.His last caller was a 1st grade school teacher who related to him about one of her students a little boy who is telling her he used to be a reptilian and he was once lived on a planet called Reptilia 10,000 years ago.This is a 6 year old boy.He goes on to relate that the planet he was on blew up and they ended up here on the bottom of our ocean.

This is such an intriguing interview that I downloaded it and edited the last segment to just include the 6 and 3/4 minute interview with the teacher.I am a streamlink member and I can download the past nights shows.I know there are many members who don't have access to C2Cam,so take a listen and tell me what you think!
DivShare File - Coast to Coast -Reptilian Child.mp3

[edit on 21-9-2008 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The planet was called Reptilia? Those aliens are so cliche...

Meh, i'll checkout the video anyways.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

The planet was called Reptilia? Those aliens are so cliche...

Meh, i'll checkout the video anyways.

ugh you people are so rude and have no appreciation for posters
so ignorant and imature

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Unless the OP poster is a reptilian then I was not addressing him...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by elliotalien

ugh you people are so rude and have no appreciation for posters
so ignorant and imature

Also. Dude. I have been posting since 2004.

You registered weeks ago.

Ignorance indeed.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

very interesting. Ive heard of other similar stories, and I myself at a young age recalled something that you could describe as a past life experience.

Many would argue that it is a product of the mind, especially because the student was described as having an active imagination and an expansive vocabulary. I would normally tend to agree with this argument, however there are experiences that cannot be explained that rule out as it being purely imagination.

Children usually tend to have large pineal glands that shrink at puberty. Their brains tend to vibrate on theta/alpha frequencies as well. This could attribute to the blurring of reality and imagination(or perhaps past life memory).

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
What if the child was just using his imagination and making up his own story, based on the articles he had read about the reptilians on the web.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Of course he was using his imagination from some show hes been watching or some computer game hes been playing.
Or even some deluded fantasy's one of his parents have been hammering into his brain.
My son tells me hes a monkey and runs around making monkey sounds but that doesn't mean he is from the planet of the apes.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Also it could be just a bit older child or children telling him to say these things to the teacher for a couple of laughs later.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I heard this right from the teachers lips. She didnt sound like a fraud.

Its amazing and amusing, but i suppose with some coaching you can tell a child a wild story and have them repeat it.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I had a craving to eat bugs and small baby mice, and I started turning into a lizard.
But I got better.

familydoctor.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Anyone calling into a late night "fringe" radio talk show is suspicious. What happened to the great Old Truth ? That 99% of the time 99% of the people are lying ?

Seems to me that Deny Ignorance really means "believe it is real until proven otherwise", which is the wrong way to do things. "Oh look an orb in a photo where you can actually see the light source that this orb is a reflection/glare of, but still, its a freakin ghost/extraterrestrial/ultraterrestrial/ghost/demon/advanced military weapon/etc.

Everyday I grow more skeptical. People looking for attention or money will speak the words of madmen so that they do not have to grind like us "average Joes".

So denying the possibility/probability that the teacher is just some guy or girl with a desire to tell a little fable, possibly making themselves feel better about their own crappy existence.

I can't believe that all it takes to gain credibility is to call up a late night radio talk show which specializes in "fringe topics".

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
sounds like superman a bit, home planet exploded, sent to earth...
There are also reptillians in hundreds of different cartoons, including spiderman..

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral_insignia
Anyone calling into a late night "fringe" radio talk show is suspicious. What happened to the great Old Truth ? That 99% of the time 99% of the people are lying ?

Seems to me that Deny Ignorance really means "believe it is real until proven otherwise", which is the wrong way to do things. "Oh look an orb in a photo where you can actually see the light source that this orb is a reflection/glare of, but still, its a freakin ghost/extraterrestrial/ultraterrestrial/ghost/demon/advanced military weapon/etc.

Everyday I grow more skeptical. People looking for attention or money will speak the words of madmen so that they do not have to grind like us "average Joes".

So denying the possibility/probability that the teacher is just some guy or girl with a desire to tell a little fable, possibly making themselves feel better about their own crappy existence.

I can't believe that all it takes to gain credibility is to call up a late night radio talk show which specializes in "fringe topics".

It is odd you would call it a fringe topic radio show.It is one of the most listened to radio shows worldwide. This forum got its beginning from the show and I believe the founders of this forum have been guests on the show back when this forum began. Many of the original members of this forum are also listeners of this show.And found it through the show.

The major news organizations have done prime time specials and have even reported on story's that were first reported on the show.I find it strange you would be on this "fringe topic" forum site posting that a show that gave it its beginning and publicize its existence was a fringe topic show.

I posted the audio interview for those who wanted to listen to it could.I claimed no knowledge or made no judgment on what she was telling the host.If you had listened to the interview you would have heard her say she has spoken with the parents and they have no idea where he is coming up with this information.You would also have heard her say she is a teacher for children with learning disabilities.

Just take it with a grain of salt and stop the flaming posts.

Do you just come here to troll?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Very interesting.
I have just been researching about Reptillian folk. It's all new to me.

A strange thing happened about 4 hrs after I had been on a site dedicated
to Reptillian beings.

My daughter who believes in nothing but the allmighty dollar,pointed at John McCain on CNN and said "Look Mom !! McCain's got gills !!"

I looked... and I could see what looked like gills on either side of his face !
(covered with skin of course)
First I laughed and then "I said Oh My God !"
The more I watched him the more I thought I could see the gill areas move seperatly from the rest of the face.

Then I noticed his tongue..... when he wet his lips comming out of his mouth in a round form and moving out as a darting motion. Like a lizzard or a frog.
We laughed so hard I had tears.

By the way my Daughter did not know that I have been reading about a
Reptillian race.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
yeah...a six year old saying he used to be a reptilian...

Of course, six year old are always known for always telling the gospel truth and not having any imaginaton at all, do they? My six year old daughter once told me she could become invisible. Her say-so does not make it so.

If I had said when I was six to my teacher 'I used to be a bird from the planet Birdie!' she would have thwapped me.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Funny how most people never consider they could learn something from children, or that the children are telling the truth most of the time. Just because you do not see it does not mean it's not so.

Besides, you all must know LOTS of 6-year-olds who surf ATS and GLP for a good read on reptilian folklore so that they can have vivid imagination and claim past life experiences.

Someone might contemplate about how many 6-year-olds do even know what a past life experience is? Then again perhaps they all do but since nobody believes them they are just discredited and told to stop lying or imagining things.

To the last poster...I feel sorry for your daughter because she will grow up to be a drone, just like you are, brainwashed and in-the-box thinker. She probably could have become invincible (or even invisible) but because you are held in her mind as a figure of authority, what you say must be true, and your statement forever changed her belief system on the subject.

After all, you yourself could not become invisible, so you must absolutely know for a fact that nobody can either, right?

There's much to be said for the purity of a child's heart and the brutal honesty with which they can sometimes shock you. It would be wise for you adults who have suppressed the child within you to connect with it once again through your own biological children.

After all that's one of the reasons why you have the children, to keep young. Or do you really consider yourself breeders only?

Don't be the destroyers of things pure, innocent and beautiful. Embrace those things by allowing your children to show you how, and you will soar high once again, just like your children do (or at least are trying to when not suppressed by you) right now.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by amigo]

new topics

top topics

join