It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

---The ATS/BTS/PTS Spin Doctors---UWP SUPPORTED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
The Union Now Has An Official ATS/BTS/PTS Spin Doctor here--

This program has been created to now to help doctor any information be it wack or not, to the masses of to convince of them of any reality required.

Want to convince others choking may be GOOD for you? Speak to the Doctor!

Want to convince others that your are the REAL ladies man? Speak to the Doctor!

Want to convince others your dogs a reptillian leader? Speak to the Doctor!

Though the Union Spin Doctor will remain a mystery, post your questions here and I will ask him then post your responses back. Who knows who the spin doctor is? Maybe its ....me? (most likely is
)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Question(s) for Mr/Mrs Spin Doctor,

1.) Is choking in fact bad for you? And does the actual rumor of choking being detrimental to your health, stem from the CIA, Vogue Magazine, or Queen Elizabeth? Or, are we completely off base in our assumptions?

2.) In the event of the NPO (yay) takeover, is anyone really truly safe? Other than the longstanding members of the NPO and the UWP?

Number 3 was submitted anonomously to me, I'm simply passing it along, because as Board Member #4 of the UWP, i should know the answer.

3.) Where exactly is the UWP headquarters located, as many members are sprawled out over the entire world...how do you conduct meetings? Tele-conference? MSN? Secret Locations?

Thank you, I'll be sure to pass along the answers to those who asked the questions.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
1. Choking can be bad for you if you let it be bad for you. If you let it not go down, you will get sick. It in your mind that its stuck, thus it will stay stuck. Un-think what you have been thinking.

2. The NPO take over will help put the power back to the proletariat of the BTS board and allow all to administer wack posters freely to post what they want with out fear of ridicule. All will be even and have strong rights. There will be no such thing as post counts to place you in a class.

3. Home is where the heart is. The same goes for the UWP head quarters.

join