It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September Economic Collapse predicted in May

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

September Economic Collapse predicted in May

www.youtube.com

This is the first of 3 You Tube videos about the Fed, the war and the Illuminati. Notice that the date is May 19th.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I\'m not sure where this should be added so it might get deleted. The audio of the guy on the computer phone is hard to understand, but these are some crazy videos if you watch all three. Shocking stuff!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Can you describe a little more about it in this thread?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Cool. enjoyed it. Great prediction they had.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I predicted it too. September/October, Bush/Cheney (on the way out?!) no way apple-hay!

mmm, I know there is no one here called apple-hay, but you get my meaning. The grand illusion is coming to a close. Panic sex now!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
The grand illusion is coming to a close. Panic sex now!

Bloody hell, I was out buying bullets, but I think you have the right idea!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
All I can think about is "Do I have enough rice and beans?!"....and that's soooo not sexy.....

Anyway, I'm having real trouble hearing what is being said on the screen in the video, and I was wondering is some kind soul could summarise it here for us please? I wil have a look at it again later, but I'm trying not to wake the whole house up on a Sunday morning by turning the volume to max.

Cait

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes, the audio on the guy from Europe is hard to make out both because it's a computer phone connection (I guess) and because of his accent. I have a lot more trouble hearing him in clip one than I do in clip two. If you listen and back it up and listen again to him, you can usually make out what he is saying. I'll watch them again and try to type out what the guy is saying if that would help.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

Marco Scabba is being interviewed via computer phone. He is the inventor of the Shek, an alternative currency in Europe, which is the counterpart to "the liberty dollar" over here. he's a financial investigator in Europe, he's a part of the observatory of organized crime.

Question: Basically, the currency problem on a global scale is in a deplorable state.
answer: Yes, yes, yes. The war against Iraq, the war against Afganistan, the war against the Balkans like Bosnia, all the wars are to gain control of the local central bank. That is the real issue. In Iraq, the central bank is completely under the FED, not under the control of the US, but of the FED. They cannot print money if they do not have US dollars make the local money so they bank.... can't understand here... american people fight war for the owners of federal reserve and not for freedom. If you study how the banking system has changed, you understand that the countries were bombed to gain control of the central banks. This is why they hate Iran, is because the owner of the central bank is Iran and the same thing is in Venezuela and in North Korea. The "rogue" states control their own money. They are the states that want to maintain the control of their own local currency. They're rebelling against the NWO system. The NWO is defined by the bankers to get control of every central bank in the world adn the countries that fight back and want to control their own central bank, like Iran, North Korea, etc, want to be free from the people that own the FED reserve system.

These wars are about bringing the rogue states' central banks under control of the owners of the fed. They don't want countries to be free to control their music. FED is a scam.

That sums up what he is saying in video #1. It's in #2 that he says the economic collapse comes in September and that it is planned!!! I will type that in the next post.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

I'm listening to these videos with my headphones on and the interviewer is REALLY LOUD in my ears!
the sacrifice I make for our freedom to know

Here is my "transcription" of what Marco Scabba is saying in part 2. If it's incoherent, just do your best to read it. I'm typing while he talks and I only type about 40-50 WPM.

The idea was to make. We want to bring a sort of interbanking system between all the local currency. For example, we have the Shek in Italy but in Germany we have the (wejo?) in france we have the sol system. The idea to bring together all these currency we need a ? system. A system that for example you can exchange a shek for a wejo. The idea was to create an alternative currency for a local currency system. We wanted to make a backbone for a new system incase the old system crashed, which will happen in September of this year. (stated at about 2:13 into the video)

Marco, what are your thoughts on the Amero?

It's not enough because it is nothing but the name of the currency. The issuing system. The name is not important, like the name Amero, what is important is how the system works. The Amero will compound the problem and not be a solution to anything. It is like a blackhole that will become bigger and bigger. This is what will happen with the Amero. it is window dressing. It is part of the problem, not part of the solution. When the money crash, it is like when in Germany the rise of (facism?) strong men take power like Hitler or Mousillini.

The social order will be shaken, when the people don't have food and lose their house, there are riots and when there are riots, anybody can be killed.

That concludes video #2. Now I'll move to #3, but Marco only talks for a short time on #3, then it is the "forerunner" giving his summation on what Marco said.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Video #3

All the people will have big problems. Also the big problems because when the currency explodes you can be very very rich but rich in what. They are only rich on paper on computer bleeps they are rich in bleeps but when the system crashed, the accounts say you have $2 billion but nobody will accept dollar anymore so you will be poor. They are ?

I think there is a sort of they kill themselves.The system is imploding. You just need an executive order to get back the monetary rate to the united states from the banker families. Why has Bush not done this? Maybe because Bush is drunk.

After that, the Forerunner gives his summation, from a Biblical point of view. I agree with him on this one. He's right, it's in the Bible.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ron Paul Girl...

Thank you so much for going to all that effort...I really appreciate it, as I really can't make out what was all being said on the videos. It's scary stuff indeed, and ties in with a lot of other theories around just now...it's a great heads up on what *might* be a very difficult future for a while.

Starred and flagged hun...thank you again...

Cait

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
***NEWSFLASH***

People have been predicting various "crash days" and "crash months" for over a year now. These have been ranging from 2 years ago to 2 years from now.

Hardly worthy of some praise for their "prediction".

top topics

join