It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidates Stance: Prosecute President Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Quite a lofty goal for an Attorney General

Vermont Candidate Vows to Prosecute Bush for Murder

Dennett, 61, the Progressive Party's candidate for Vermont Attorney General, said Thursday she will prosecute President Bush for murder if she's elected Nov. 4.

Dennett, an attorney and investigative journalist, says Bush must be held accountable for the deaths of thousands of people in Iraq -- U.S. soldiers and Iraqi civilians. She believes the Vermont attorney general would have jurisdiction to do so.

CNS News

I will say that is would be a fascinating trial to say the least...

Semper

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
By the time she gets sworn in, Bush will be in his new home, in Paraguay.
He has to know he is vulnerable for prosecution and he prepared for himself a way to avoid it.
What about his European good-bye tour? That could have been good-bye forever because he is in trouble concerning international law.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Waste of time and money:

www.infoplease.com...

At least you taxpayers don't have to foot the bill for the civil suits brought by those that were investigated, unlike Canada. Millions paid to those that mishandled their office. Read that: Brian Mulroney.

Edit: Read that article. It's damn interesting.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by intrepid]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If we should pay anymore attention to this guy even after he left office, let the internation courts in De Hague take care of him. He didn't just kill americans. He's responsible for far many more deaths all around the globe. So for those who are worried about more american tax dollars getting waisted. Don't worry. By the time he leaves office, the dollar is gone anyway.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

funny thing bill clinton technically killed more people than george w. ever could of with this war. but i never hear anyone calling him a war criminal and asking for his head on a silver platter... just a thought

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Talk is and will always be cheap . Around the time the dems took back control of Congress some members put forward the idea that Bush and co would face some kind of criminal chargers or investigation . At the time I said that there would be no real investigations because the majority of the dems had voted for the Iraq war and so on . Overall time has proven me correct there is still a lack oversight the fact that to few people in power are questioning the wisdom of the bail out scheme is proof of this .

IMO the next president would probably pardon Bush and Cheney in the event that the unlikely happened and they faced some kind of trial .

[edit on 22-9-2008 by xpert11]

new topics

top topics

join