It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn't Bush veto bailouts and bad planning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
On March 29, 2001, after Bush had pulled out of the Kyoto Treaty, he told reporters that "...I will not accept a plan that will harm our economy and hurt American workers."

archive.newsmax.com...

But now, after seven years have passed, and the financial house of cards has crumbled,

and if the above quote is in fact true, some would say that post 9/11 should make harming our economy and hurting American workers an issue with a more heightened sense of urgency.

When it was announced that there would not be a Presidential update Tuesday after the crash, I was not surprised in the least.

I guess a pig with lipstick is still just a pig.

"...I will not accept a plan that will harm our economy and hurt American workers."

even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while.

"...I will not accept a plan that will harm our economy and hurt American workers."

Why would anyone dig through a room filled with horse sh**?
Because in a room with all that crap, there's got to be a shetland pony in there somewhere.

the Inuit treaty,

www.counterpunch.org...

I could go on and on....global warming, carbon credits, bailouts, S & L, Enron, GBLX, WMD's, Subprime Mtges, etc...

but, after watching this....

www.youtube.com...

I no longer had the heart to question why it went from

to the meltdown of Sept. '08.

new topics

join