It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any information on russian project "Tarielka"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
HI again

After watching the russian prototype called "Tarielka" and wanted to find some information about the design and some characteristics.

The idea that this prototype is a jet aircraft as the documentary said (unfortunately I can not remember on what channel it was shown) is a little difficult to accept because the design from the craft is very different from the traditional airplanes, and it does not seem to have any wings. Does not this reduce the lift needed to be generated to get a flight. And if it somehow is aerodynamicly more efficient than the traditional planes then what about the engines they need a hole to get air in the turbines. But the holes in the Tarielka design are at the rear where is the "jet exhaust" not in front.

Wouldn't be better if they were in front. From that I can say that this is not a jet powered. But maybe I can be mistaken. I am not expert in aeronautics and jet propulsion.

If anyone has some info about this design(Tarielka) please share it because I could not find much information on google.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by defiler]

[edit on 20-9-2008 by defiler]

new topics

join