It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone here Play Team Fortress 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
As title really, anyone on here play this game. I myself have been playing it since about February. Now in a squad thats doing pretty well.

Also make maps for the game with one 99% complete.

So, Anyone here play it

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
wooo another tf2 player. I bought the orange box a few weeks ago and Im loving it lots. I havnt had mcuh time for tf2 lately cos Ive been playing lots and lots of portal

Hrmm, great game that. Its taking me a while to get good at it tho. Everyone seems really really good. I love playing the Scout class, but it takes a little to get used to the playing style you need to use to be good with them.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I play Medic and Demoman, mainly medic for the squad. Will have to get on a server at some point. I play on coltsplayground.net's servers. My game username is Chris|Gramps and my steam ID is: CivicD

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Awesome, my user name is and my steam id is kiwi890.
Depending on what I feel like playing I usualy go and play on the internode servers (they have some top Oz servers, I get pretty low pings on them).
Im going to have to go find you sometime.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
sorry, double post. Ok its not showing my user name propely. Here is my user name but with spaces between all the characters I have in there:
< - - kiwi - - >

[edit on 21-9-2008 by funky monk]

[edit on 21-9-2008 by funky monk]

new topics

top topics

join