It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't run two miles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
After Lee Harvey Oswald supposedly assasinated JFK, he ran two miles to kill a cop, evading roadblocks, and eventually hiding in a movie theater, all in less than ten minutes. Oswald wasn't exactly fit, and witnesses say that he wasn't half dead of exhaustion when the Dallas PD pulled him out of the theater. In fact, he put up a pretty good fight. And what about how he kept proclaiming himself to be "Just a patsy". I think this warrants someone really looking into stuff like this. Somehow, I'm not convinced that Oswald was the killer, or was acting alone.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
ten minutes is not correct..

here is the time line..

12:30 P.M., CST, NOV. 22, 1963 Pres. John F. Kennedy Assassinated

12:33 P.M. Lee Harvey Oswald left work, entered a bus, and said, "Transfer, please."

12:40 - 12:45 P.M. Oswald got off the bus, entered a cab, and said, "May I have this cab?" A woman approached, wanting a cab, and Oswald said, "I will let you have this one. . . . 500 North Beckley Street [instructions to William Whaley, driver of another cab]. . . . This will be fine." Oswald departed cab and walked a few blocks.

1:15 P.M. Officer J. D. Tippit Murdered

1:45 P.M. Arrest at the Texas Theater "This is it" or "Well, it's all over now." Oswald arrested. (Patrolman M. N. McDonald heard these remarks. Other officers who were at the scene did not hear them.) "I don't know why you are treating me like this. The only thing I have done is carry a pistol into a movie. . . . I don't see why you handcuffed me. . . . Why should I hide my face? I haven't done anything to be ashamed of. . . . I want a lawyer. . . . I am not resisting arrest. . . . I didn't kill anybody. . . . I haven't shot anybody. . . . I protest this police brutality. . . . I fought back there, but I know I wasn't supposed to be carrying a gun. . . . What is this all about?"

that's an hour and a half..

www.ratical.org...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Gee, I'm so new to conspiracy thinking, how can I ever figure this one out.
Who was Oswald's driver?
Lets see, Nixon, Bush Sr., LBJ or any number of people in town
for a meet and greet with JFK.
Oh, they weren't there to met JFK.
Perhaps they were there to kill JFK.

JFK II when available !!!

Perhaps by JFK III we can find the car... no was it a police car...
I can't recall all those great clues long ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Oswald was seen getting into a white Rambler station wagon moments after the assassination. A police officer that witnessed this was to say so at the police station after the arrest in the presence of Oswald and police chief Will Fritz. Oswald exclaimed "Listen to this man" and was pushed into the chief's office. There were 2 men in the station wagon one was reported to be Latin American or possibly a light complected Negro. The broadcast on the police tactical frequency were told to disregard the initial report of this suspicious car and passengers.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
JFK was shot twice. One shot from the grassy knoll which didn't kill him and another shot to the head by the driver.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
JFK was shot twice. One shot from the grassy knoll which didn't kill him and another shot to the head by the driver.

are you sure?.. have another look.. what you are seeing is the driver turning to look.. what appears to be a gun in his hand is actually the light reflection off of the other guys head..

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Did they ever test the bullets from Tippet's body and compare them with the bullets in Oswald's revolver? I realize this was 1963 but I believe the technology existed back then.

Also I have heard that Oswald shouted something like "I killed a President and a cop and im trying for some more" as he tried to shoot at the Dallas PD officers, one of whom shoved his finger in front of the hammer so it wouldent fire. They interviewed several of the officers on the History Channel's "The Men who Killed Kennedy" or one of their other documentary series on the assassination.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I went through Dealy Plaza on a bus about 4 hours after the assassination. I for years collected all of the newspapers and magazines that had to do with the tragic event event including an extra printing of "The Dallas Times Herald" that was being hawked at the bus stop that very day, announcing Oswald's arrest. I never heard any where that he claimed to kill anyone. I wonder if anyone here has considered that there might have been more than one person that had the same identity as Oswald? There are conflicting reports about his route taken after being seen on N.Beckley Ave. Also there were .38 auto shell cases recovered at the scene of J.D. Tippits murder. There was also conflicting eye witness accounts about the height of and clothing worn by Oswald and the man that shot Officer Tippit. Oswald even had 2 different addresses. The route that he was taking was the most direct that could have been taken to Jack Ruby's apartment.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hey hyper, just wondering if you have any links or other information regarding the dual identity of Oswald. The JFK assassination has been a 'hobby' (for lack of a better word) of mine for at least the last 7 years.

I've only just started looking into the dual identity theory.

What was it like to be going through the plaza so soon after the assassination?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieNutter

There is a book, google "Two Oswalds". There is some mind blowing stuff available on the net about the book.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Either JFK II or the Fetzer video has an Oswald look alike outside
and looking at the motorcade.

Oswald holding the gun and paper has issues with shadows or
some advances photoshop put his head on some one.. I can't
recall the conspiracy on that evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There was a cover up going on from the beginning and a lot of people were coerced to say what the interrogators wanted to hear. The Warren Commission Report was headed up by Gerald Ford and ignored a great deal of testimony. E. Howard Hunt who went by the code name Raoul while working for the C.I.A. is dead and his son is said to have recorded a death bed confession naming John Roselli as the shooter etc etc. There have and always will be theories and books. I wonder if J.F.K. Jr's magazine name "George" could have hinted something. I've noticed that Felix Rodriquez the one Water Gate burglar that wasn't indicted is not one that is easily googled lately. Something about his ties to the Bush family and drug activity I'll bet. He was the C.I.A. operative that ordered the execution of Che Guevara. He also dedicated his book"Shadow Warrior" to Bush 41. There is just so much stuff out there to read and I am wondering why people can't to this day see that those behind what is making headlines right now were weaving their web since before J.F.K's. tragic demise on that beautiful sunny day in Dallas.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranger23

" Lee Harvey Oswald couldn't run two miles

After Lee Harvey Oswald supposedly assasinated JFK, he ran two miles to kill a cop, evading roadblocks, and eventually hiding in a movie theater, all in less than ten minutes. "

All that stuff, your numbers, your data, he was here , it took this long etc.... is irrelevant.

ALL is a WASTE OF TIME! Do you know why?

For one simple fact. How could oswald possibly wave off a secret service agent from his post? Just dicker around and you'll find the vid with the SSA being waved off the back of JFKs car, the agent is clearly upset wondering why, you can see it in his body language.

No way oswald could have done that. I'll let you figure out who could though.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have a new personal crusade, so to speak, and that
is to get as many people to watch the 1969-1970? movie " Executive Action" as I can.
It is about a group of right wing industrialists, that have Kennedy assasinated. One of the men traveled around the country on a private train and conducted all of his business from it.

In thier plot the have a double for oswald, that is seen doing certain things in public, in the months leading up to the assasination, in order to create an image of oswald.

The movie is amazing at how they piece the plot together, there were three shooters, one in the book depository building right where oswald was suposed to be. There was one on the grassy knoll, disguised as a Secret service agent, and there was one in a storm drain shooting almost back at the book depository building.

And there was a signal man in the crowd that gave a signal for the shooters to time the shots.

There where witnesses that said there was a secret service detail on the grassy knoll, although the secret service had no such detail.
And members of kenedys secret service team didn't show up on that morn and werte replaced at the last minute.(they had been out drinkin all night).

And of the 19? material witnesses identified by the FBI in the initial investigation 16 were dead by 1968.

There are a couple of other instances where oswald was supposed to be in more than one place at a time.

"Executive Action" it was playing on HDNet Movies not sure if it still is but watch for it, you wont be sorry.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well its Nov 22 all over again.
And 4 days to Thanksgiving Day and not five on that day.
See post with Kennedy-Lincoln similarities:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to repeat here that TV shows are way out in
left field and will in no way endorse conspiracy.

Oswald working for J E Hover at the behest of JFK to find CIA
anti Castro, anti Communist camps and closing them seems
too strange for Oswald who appeared in an area of pro Cuban
anti Communist in New Orleans. Stated in JFK II.

This would mean he turned coat and would have to leave New Orleans.
The CIA camp locations were not known.
There were eventually closed down.
Did Oswald do it.
Is that a fact Jack.

top topics

join