It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colonization?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Is their any chance that the government is actually doing a project like a "colonization"? What I mean by Colonization, is like something like a human/alien hybrid, like in the X-Files. I know this sounds crazy, but, when you really read up on this stuff, there really are a lot of UFO sightings, and if even one out of a hundred of them are real, the government still did make a real big deal about Roswell, back in the 50's.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think its a possibility. I read on another website about underground bases in Sweden and how they have these machines that look like metal detectors, but instead of detecting metal, they detect weather a person is human or alien. Really trippy stuff IMO.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
... Colonies of hybrid aliens seems to me to be a very good way of mentally rationalizing that our current situation is based on something "nonhuman" and is therefore very attractive in a time when people desperatelly want to think their leaders won't drag them over the precipice that leads to virtual reinstated serfdom and privation.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
From various accounts I've read, and being directed to read up on Sirian Wars, and Procyon Wars, there is quite a bit on a trojan style takeover from within in various star systems, reportedly by the greys/reptilian type factions. They systematically went for government agreements, liasons, and hybrid programs and gained the entire planet and population for their allegiances. Its something to bear in mind, but only cautiously because there is also a movement to present greys and some ets as our enemies, whereas the ones that seem benevolent may be wolves in sheep clothing with population reduction and mind control, and a one world religion in mind. On that note, the Alien Mind primer is an excellent free ebook that presents one very interesting look at et politics and earth.

new topics

top topics

join