It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delphine LaLaurie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this really interesting creepy article on wikipedia and thought I would share it with anyone who hasn't heard of it.

Here is a little snippet from the article:

The exact details are unclear; owing to the horrific nature of the crime, many details were either swept under the rug or embellished. One man looked as though he had been victim of some bizarre makeshift sex change. Another one had a hole in his head where a stick had been inserted to "stir his brains". A woman was trapped inside a small cage where her arms and legs had been badly broken and then reset at odd angles, making her appear as some sort of "human crab." Another woman had her arms and legs removed and patches of her flesh had been sliced off in a circular motion to make her appear as a giant caterpillar. Some had their mouths sewn shut and had then starved to death. Others had their hands sewn to different parts of their bodies. One woman had her entrails pulled out of her stomach and was secured to the floor by her own intestines. A small boy of about twelve had the flesh on half of his face peeled back, revealing muscle, veins, and so forth. The wound had since been infested with disease and insects. Most of the victims were found dead. Those who were still alive, begged to be put out of their misery and died shortly after.

Here is the link to the article:
Delphine LaLaurie

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Sounds like it would make a pretty sweet movie. Are there any other sources with info about all of this?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Amazingly cruel.

Too bad the bitch escaped.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Technically there was a movie made about this: The St. Francisville Experiment. A Blair Witch style movie that I believe was done better and is much more entertaining. It delves into the true story of LaLaurie and has a 'ghost hunting' team go in to the house that LaLaurie supposidly fled to after being found out originally.

Its cheesy but I really like the movie a lot.

new topics

top topics

join