It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did I join ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What do I consider to be my primary focus with is use?

All,
I began my membership on ATS a short while ago for a number of important reasons. I say important because my reasons for joining are MINE. These are some of my primary reasons.

1. To be able to discuss concerns, interests and issues that strike us deeply with total anonymity.

2. To gain a more accurate world climate on these issues.

3. With that being said ATS is very therapeutic for ME. I almost expect to get a bill in the mail from ATS for therapy services rendered thus far. Hahahahaha : - )

4. To obtain personal validity on the topics that I know to be of global importance.

Note:
Most of these topics I cannot discuss with those around me without facing arbitrary scrutiny or striking up immediate panic. I base my knowledge of these topics only on facts that I know to be true and seeing certain events, happenings, or surreptitious fist hand. Some of which are only reviled to the privy.

I see posts every day that touch on issues that that I agree with and concur completely. I also see posts that I have little or no interest in whatsoever. That is amenable with me. I believe that is what the sites key goal to be.

Very respectfully,

ME

[edit on 20-9-2008 by sqid4life]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The insight of like minded individuals was certainly a primary motivating factor in my case, although i cant speak for everybody else, id expect most people share that common theme.

new topics

join