It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial law to be declared in October.!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
there are many articles stating martial law to be declared soon esp the first week of october.The recent secret congress session stated it.,the protocols for economic collapse states it,many fringe sites like whatdoesitmean are reporting it and the nail in the coffin

Beginning Oct. 1 for 12 months, the 1st BCT will be under the day-to-day control of U.S. Army North, the Army service component of Northern Command, as an on-call federal response force for natural or manmade emergencies and disasters, including terrorist attacks.

www.armytimes.com...

also protocols for an economic collapse

That first day, the Dow Jones Industrial Average and related indices on a percentage basis would lose about 20% of their value by the close of business that day. The real impact would come overnight when the American people found out what this was all about and when it was explained to them

Day Three, 9:00 p.m., the President of the United States would declare a state of martial law. All financial transactions would come to an end. The Treasury would act to formally de-monetize the U.S. dollar and declare it worthless

The "collapse" could happen any day from today. The history books will state that it started in 8/2007, but the meat of the chapter will focus on July/Aug/Sept/Oct. 2008. The third week in Sept to Oct. 7 will be extremely interesting.

Are you ready?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

and finally
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

also the congress meeting
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the signs point to something ominous

so will it happen?

[edit on 20-9-2008 by greenjuice]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yes.

I think the first week of October is going to bring a lot of shock to those who are not mentaly prepared.

God Help US.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It sounds like something that could happen given how unpredictable things have been for common people who don't know better. I hope your wrong, but I won't be blindsided again so I will keep this thread in mind.

We shall see...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Excepting the armytimes report which alone does not amount to much those three other sources are not exactly renown for their truth content.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
what is the sound made when everyone with there heads burried by sand has the wind involuntarily blow it away

the best option is that the dollar survives the bailout (that has just started) and maintains world reserve currency status. Otherwise the usa as super power is done. the time for dismissing this possibility is over. Seriously stop trying to create thoughts that help you dismiss this growing possibility. Actually when the upper class stops spending the service sector empoyment will be gutted. the negative re-inforcing cycle of less spending and rising employment will result in lots of chaos.

the gov't will likely enact a new massive gov't works program relating to alternative energy/ clean technology. not because GW is a deadly threat LOL but because this is the best way to pull a shell shocked nation out of a depression, stay safe stay prepard and stay employed. sorry for the tone of my post but it is depressing and it is likely.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Keep feeding yourself fear and it will be all you have left.

Or you can bathe in reality and enjoy it to the utmost.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This post is only for alex jone sand jeff rense and them, who talk there bull. Those two like many others cannot analyse squat.

How many predictions do people like that and others here and there come true, probably low.

People like alex jones, tells his audience about 10 different things and if one comes true, he goes go and look it up, he said it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greenjuice

I can't believe that this is happening in my country. My forefathers fought and died to insure their freedom, and the freedom of their posterity, and it is quickly getting trampled upon and taken away.

I am deeply saddened, but also very angry at what is happening. I don't see how people can accept this. When did America's citizens turn a blind eye towards their government? Are we really so ignorant that we didn't see this coming?

How can we sit here and let this happen? It has long been stated that evil will prevail as long as their are good men who do nothing. I strongly urge all Americans to wake up, to learn what is going on around, please before it is too late. Some say that it is already too late, but I still see time. I still see hope.

It is most pressing, most urgent that you hear my words, that you heed my call. I am begging you, don't let your government do this to you. Stand up, fight back, reclaim what is rightfully yours.

It states in your Declaration Of Independence from Great Britain that

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

These words still hold value, they still have meaning!! If enough of you join together, revolutionary change can happen!! I implore you to give my notion a second thought.

Please, I am pleading with the American people. Don't let this happen to you. You were once rebels, you can rebel again! You, as colonist, fought the largest and most powerful nation in the world...and you won! YOU WON! Remember that, and may that give you strength to do so again.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Great post, Grumble, thanks!

top topics

join