It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where is NESARA now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Right now the US economy is going to hell in a hand basket so one would assume that this would be the perfect opportunity for the so-called "White Knights" to jump in and put the NESARA plan into action.

But alas, there has not been a whisper so one can only assume that this idiotic fantasy conspiracy has been debunked once and for all!

NESARA Home Page

Here is one of the many "from our space brothers" NESARA sites explaining what NESARA is: from nesara.insights2.org...

In 1993, the U.S. Supreme Court almost unanimously ruled in favor of the Farmers' Union claims that American banks were fraudulently foreclosing on farms with collusion of the government, and that the income tax amendment was never properly ratified. An extremely strict gag order was placed on everyone directly involved, court case records sealed, and docket number case details revised until after the Court's reformation rulings are accomplished. To implement reformations, five Justices spent years negotiating 'Accords' with U.S. government and other parties. Because the Accords process did not work, the Justices authorized the reformations be put into the form of a law named the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA) which was passed secretly in March 2000...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
October 16 is supposed to be the day they arrive in trillions of space ships.

To me, its a typical example of how Internet myths can become very widespread without anything except promises to back it up.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The prediction is for Oct. 14th. Just thought to add that, and then this so its not a one sentence response.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
NESARA is nothing but an enormous fishing expedition. Everyone who has contributed in any way to this fraud is now on a list to be among the first interned when the SRHTF. It appealed to everyone’s highest hopes, and will fulfill their worst nightmares. Do you really think that our bought and paid for politicians would so rebel against their paymasters?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Ok, I will hang out for Oct 14...but as i said, why wouldn't they bring it forward if it was for real?

But let us say it here and now - when Oct 14 comes and goes and not a thing in relation to NESARA happens then let us not suffer another posting about this rubbish!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
nesara is a scam

check out quatloos.com for information regarding the scam and the scammers involved.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It seems nesara.us is a scam to beg for money and apparently the real one is nesara.org 2 different sites run by 2 different people.
www.scam.com...

nesara.us
Registrant Name:Mark W
Registrant Organization:na

nesara.org
Registrant Name:Mike Stark
Registrant Organization:The NESARA Institute

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yeah, I had read up on the NESARA scam a long time ago. I was really interesting because, the people who started this who thing, went to *alot* of trouble to give NESARA wings. They spent a bunch of money on advertisement and bogus documents to make it look authentic, and from what I understand there were many who got ripped a new *SNIP* funding this puppy. Those who are waiting for NESARA, "Don't hold your breath".

Comment removed. Please review this link:
Vulgarity on ATS

[edit on 21-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The NESARA announcement needed to wait until the right time...according to my sources it gets announced the day after Obama is inaugurated to the presidency. You will know by Jupiter turning into a second sun, and the sky will be extra bright for a few hours before the event. Ten days later is when first contact is made.

Here is a compilation of information about how it goes down:
atrial.insights2.org...

Be sure to prepare yourselves, be somewhere safe with a good supply of food and water, and maybe even a horse or two...

We will be taken care of, lift your spirits and be joyous for the abundance to come!

Blessings

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

the "real" one is a site run by NESARA Institute.

I have never been able to locate any records regarding the non-profit status of this institute.

Oddly enough, they accept donations.

Still think it's legit?

the only difference, as I see it, is one lays claims to new age teachings and alien assistance, the other sticks to the long failed proposal and even points out how the "other" one is bogus.

both bogus

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This post has been edited in line with ATS Terms and Conditions:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

If you have any questions, feel free to U2U myself or another member or staff, or use the ATS Complaints and Suggestions Form to get the attention of the entire staff.

Thanks,
Silk
ATS Moderator.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Silk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Redundant
edit on 24-10-2011 by Silk because: (no reason given)

top topics

join