It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIRE IN THE SKIES: January 25, 1938

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

It was on 8/7/8.
www.jpost.com...
Another interesting thing is that in that period (not sure if same day or one before) Iran was making missile tests. So i got call from my sister that there was news report on UFO/missile/ comet (she is the real conspiracy person in the family) and she was somewhat upset when i told that i saw it live. And she also brought up Israeli/Iranian conflict. But now after reading your post i think that there is a good chance that people who are responsible for those decisions which influence lives of tens of thousands can choose what sort of action needs to be taken based on unusual rocks burning in atmosphere. It is not that different as a "sign" then magnetic anomaly or solar wind variations, less beautiful , but principle is the same. I really hope that i am wrong on this one.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

That's interesting.

I never really thought about it like that (more on that in my original post), but it is perfectly possible, I suppose - I mean, for people with such an inclination to read the sky for such type of "guidance".
(After all, the ancient Romans themselves were not above it; and, for all their faults and shortcomings, thy were not exactly the superstitious brutes that many today - ha! - imagine them to have been. OK, maybe just a little...
)

I think a thread about such "signs in the sky" would be in order.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Sorry to be such a pest, but where is that anonymous posting I saw?
I know they have to be approved, but it's been hours since I noticed it.
Or maybe there's something wrong with my settings and everyone else do see it?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Well, I certainly don't see it, and my settings haven't changed one bit.

If it hasn't been approved, can we at least get the "gist" of the anonymous message?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Ahem... sorry to insist, but I have absolutely no reason to doubt the person above who apparently saw an anonymous post yesterday.
It's been now almost 24 hours, I think, and it still hasn't appeared.
My curiosity is piqued.

Can we at least learn WHY it was rejected, if that is the case?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
reply to post by AdAstra

It's been now almost 24 hours, I think, and it still hasn't appeared.
My curiosity is piqued.

Can we at least learn WHY it was rejected, if that is the case?

Wow, I am starting to think that Hitler himself came through to make a statement about what he had said on January 25, 1938...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Anonymous post can be seen if you use post/reply and the thread is not longer then 1 page. So from what i saw anonymous - if it was the same one - also posted interview with Martin guy, just from different source.
However it does not explain why it does not appear in normal way untill now. Maybe mods missed it?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

However it does not explain why it does not appear in normal way untill now. Maybe mods missed it?

I know. and I feel really bad for being such a pest, but... I don't know, it's an interesting subject (I think), and I would like to read whatever that person had to say.
Unless he or she was being really nasty and offensive, but how often does that happen (and not get posted)?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I am glad you find it useful, ZeroKnowledge, and thank you for attempting a search for German language reports.

(I assume that by Austrian newspapers online you meant the wonderful ANNO utility?
You're right: it stops at 1937...

Well, people, you may be glad to hear that the year 1938 is finally online!

ANNO (1938)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join