It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of The Cold War And UFOs. . . What Did They Know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
For decades the world watched on as the superpowers of America and Russia stared each other down. Who would blink first? The world shivered in the shadow of the cold war. Then without warning the cold war ended, the Berlin Wall was destroyed and these two great nations suddenly became firm allies. . . At the same time the attention of the superpowers turned to outer space. The topic of the moment was UFOs.
One can only wonder what terrible secret they had been told. Whatever it was it had caused both America and Russia to forget their petty differences and seemingly unite against a common foe.

World Summit Conference. Geneva. November 1985.

It was at the World Summit Conference that President Ronald Reagan told Mikhail Gorbachov;

"How much easier his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from another species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries, and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this Earth together."

Grand Kremlin. Moscow. February 1987.

During a speech Gorbachov said;

"The US President said that if the Earth faced an invasion by extraterrestrials, the United States and the Soviet Union would join forces to repel such an invasion. I shall not dispute the hypothesis, though I think it's early yet to worry about such an intrusion."

United Nations. New York. September 1987.

While addressing the 42nd general assembly President Reagan had this to say;

"Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognise this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask, is not an alien force already among us?"

uk.youtube.com...

The Urals. April 1990.

In replying to a question posed by an ordinary worker about UFOs, Gorbachov replied;

"The phenomena of UFOs is real. I know that there are scientific organisations which study the problem."

A couple of years later in an interview with Joanna Coles of the Guardian newspaper Mikhail Gorbachov said that the only thing he believed in was the cosmos. When pushed to explain himself he replied;

"There is something very important out there that we still don't know about."

"What sort of thing?" Coles asked.

"Just something. . . "

Interestingly, George Bush (senior) was a Director of the CIA and would have been in on the secret of the UFO problem. During his election campaign in November 1992, a campaign committee member asked him about the secrecy that revolved around the subject of UFOs. Bush replied, "You don't know the half of it!"

Clearly some terrible secret was divulged during Reagans time as President, and all the evidence shows that, not only did it involve UFOs but that these objects were deemed a potential threat to mankind.
So I ask you all,

1/ What was that threat?

2/ How did they react to it?

3/ What was the conclusion?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
UFOs became known after the Cold War because Russia was going to
reveal Tesla's secrets.

The Illuminati let Russia into the world trade community to keep quiet.
Russia ended a drought with giant Tesla magnets, something America
and other nations would not do and the Illuminati said enough.

Tesla sold free energy plans and documentation to Germany in 1914
and by 1945 the UFO was flying in New Mexico, many by 1950
and the Koran War. Buy 1955 and international treaty was signed keeping
Tesla technology a secret.

Some how Russia caught on.

Now the Illuminati wants to crush Russia in financial dealings, oil trade,
weapons trade with Iran and such.

Only natural for Russian to trade with it neighbors.

join