It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Daily: Former US Air force Pilots Behind WTC, Pentagon Attacks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741
I mistook the above statement along with most of the first few pages as you hanging you hat on this article being true because it backs up the shoot down story.

NO, its just additional information that adds onto the information we already have about Flight 93.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I mistook the above statement along with most of the first few pages as you hanging you hat on this article being true because it backs up the shoot down story.

NO, its just additional information that adds onto the information we already have about Flight 93.

But if it is faulty or untrue then what good is it? Going to post anything about bat-boy as well?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

But if it is faulty or untrue then what good is it? Going to post anything about bat-boy as well?

I have not been able to verify all the information. Its tough because most of it is from foreign media.

Thats why i do not stand behind it all the way, just posted the information and add some of the information to information i already have.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

But you have clearly stated your doubts about F77 hitting the pentagon. So, are you leaning one way or the other or completely neutral about that?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

But you have clearly stated your doubts about F77 hitting the pentagon. So, are you leaning one way or the other or completely neutral about that?

I am looking for the truth of what happened that day. I am completly neutral untill i get evidnece one way or another.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join