It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Daily: Former US Air force Pilots Behind WTC, Pentagon Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
I exercise appropriate scepticism wherever possible, but in cases this is simply not applicable. Like I say, you can't prove to yourself that the speed of Gravity is c, you must accept it from people who are qualified and experienced.

So you know for a fact by being told that the planes that hit the buidlings were flight 11, 175 and 77?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

And all the witnesses on the freeway? And those that were perhaps on their blackberries reading email, only to glance up and see the aircraft a fraction of a sec before it hit?

In that fraction of a sec, they are supposed to recognoise how many engines it has, the landing gear up or down, the model, the angle, the type and flight number.

Wow, nice fantasy world there...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

I guess i have to warn the mods of trolling again.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
So you know for a fact by being told that the planes that hit the buidlings were flight 11, 175 and 77?

If you asked me this question an hour after the events occurred, I would say that it was "probable", now I would obviously say it is a definite fact. In this case I would be just fine believing what I was told, because it was right.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

In this case I would be just fine believing what I was told, because it was right.

How do you know its right? Do you have the crime scene reports that officially state this, ones that have not been released?

Or are you just going by what you have been told and not thinking for yourself?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

How do you know its right? Do you have the crime scene reports that officially state this, ones that have not been released?

Or are you just going by what you have been told and not thinking for yourself?

I'm not going to start playing your annoying semantic games. People who were onboard these flights were identified by DNA profiling at the WTC. This is more than enough evidence to show these planes impacted. There is of course much more, including ATC transcripts, radar tracks etc. You are simply denying this evidence.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

People who were onboard these flights were identified by DNA profiling at the WTC.

The DNA reports before or after the new testing came out.

Where are the reports that states bodies from the planes were in the buildings?

Whare are the reports stating what planes hit what buidlings?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

An NSA analyst does not have that information after 7 years of investigating? With all the resources available to you, you have to come to a public forum to get your information?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I guess i have to warn the mods of trolling again.

Around and around and around it goes. Where will it stop? Nobody knows!

Pot? May I introduce you to kettle? I think you have a few things in common.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Pot? May I introduce you to kettle? I think you have a few things in common.

Are you ever going to make a mature contribution to this forum?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

you have to come to a public forum to get your information?

Please explain how i am getting information form this forum when i have posted facts and evidence from government and professional sites?

Oh and do not forget the FOIA request and E-mails i send. Something the believers like you are afriad to do.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Ok specific facts.

1. There are no photos or videos of AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

2. There are no reports matching parts and debris found to any of the 9/11 planes.

You do realize how absurd those questions are, don't you?

On January 19, 1982 Air Florida Flight 90 crashed into Washington, DC's 14th Street Bridge and fell into the Potomac River shortly after taking off. Despite happening within a mile of the Pentagon and a couple of miles of the White House, there are no photos or videos of Air Florida Flight 90 crashing. Using your "logic", this crash never happened.

In addition, I am not aware of any "reports" matching parts or debris found in this Air Florida mishap to any of Air Florida's aircraft.

One could find hundreds if not thousands of air crashes where there are no photos or videos of the crash occurring or of published or available "reports" linking parts or debris to aircraft.

Your questions are silly.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by pinch]

[edit on 22-9-2008 by pinch]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The DNA reports before or after the new testing came out.

I fail to see how this is relevant.

Where are the reports that states bodies from the planes were in the buildings?

I have provided you with several on several occasions.

Whare are the reports stating what planes hit what buidlings?

This is included in every report about the attacks on 911 I am aware of. I presume you are going to expand this claim to request a ludicrous level of verification so why not be explicit with it from the start?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

If you already have your facts and evidence, then why do you claim to still be "searching for the truth" here? Sounds like you already have your information.

If an NSA analyst cannot find the information he has been loking for after 7 years, with all the resources available to them, then you are either looking for a conspiracy that doesnt exist, or just refuse to accept the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

If an NSA analyst cannot find the information he has been loking for after 7 years, with all the resources available to them, then you are either looking for a conspiracy that doesnt exist, or just refuse to accept the truth.

I must admit that ULTIMA has confused me more than any other 'truther'. I can typically understand the psychology quite well and understand the logical process, but ULTIMA seems obsessed with simply denying all evidence and taking a somewhat mocking position towards the "official story".

I will say this for you ULTIMA, you are unique amongst all truthers I have debated so far

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
well, this story about american former pilots sounds more plausible to me than some crazy arab extremist cavemen doing amazing 'hot dog' pilot stuff (they couldn't fly even a small cessna and that is a hard fact)

people must have very low IQ to believe in hot dog arab cavemen pilots (and other pancake, expanding warmth, miracle paper passport, etc... fantasies)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro
people must have very low IQ to believe in hot dog arab cavemen pilots (and other pancake, expanding warmth, miracle paper passport, etc... fantasies)

This is some pretty nasty racism. Why are Arabs automatically "cavemen"?

Anyway you obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about, the pilots were all appropriately licensed, and the person you're talking about with regards to the Cessna (Marcel Bernard) also said this:

There’s no doubt in my mind that once [Flight 77] got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch
You do realize how absurd those questions are, don't you?

No, not when there are cameras on and all around the Pentagon.

Not when there is a crimainal investigationon that should match parts found to the planes.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I fail to see how this is relevant.

Then you fail to have common sense about what sould be done during an investigation.

I have provided you with several on several occasions.

I want evidence not statements or opinions.

This is included in every report about the attacks on 911 I am aware of. I presume you are going to expand this claim to request a ludicrous level of verification so why not be explicit with it from the start?

You mean except for the official FBI and NTSB crime scene reports that have not been released yet.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Then you fail to have common sense about what sould be done during an investigation.

This a non sequitur.

I want evidence not statements or opinions.

What evidence would you accept? Please be specific and avoid using weasel words.

You mean except for the official FBI and NTSB crime scene reports that have not been released yet.

FBI and NTSB documentation indicating AA77 impacted the Pentagon has been released. For example the FDR information was released by the NTSB, it identifies the plane as AA77 and shows its path to within a few seconds of impact.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join