It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney Tells Islam To Stick Its Death Threats Up Its Bum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
www.hecklerspray.com...

the concert in Israel could be Paul McCartney’s last because a gang of Islamic extremists are running around telling everyone that they’re going to kill him if he follows through with his plan to play there.

However, Paul McCartney has shown admirable strength of character by refusing to bow to these religious fanatics. In fact, if anything this death threat has just strengthened Paul McCartney’s resolve - not only will he play the concert in Israel, but he’s even going to turn it into a live album, entitled Paul McCartney Live Behind Six Inches Of Reinforced Plexiglass Inside A Sealed Lead Box Surrounded By Several Bodyguards And At Least A Couple Of Tanks.

lol, what I want to know is why McCartney would even be worried playing in Tel Aviv. What, the Lebanese are going to launch a rocket attack over a rock concert?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Never would have imagined myself using the words 'good old British grit' and Paul Mcartney together, but good for him...

Sod the Islamic fanatics. Scousers ftw

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It is not the Lebanese that are after Sir Paul McCartney. It is the Muslim extremists. I imagine something smaller than a rocket attack like a grenade thrown from a motorcycle or a machine gunner on the back of a motorcycle.

Lets pray for the end to extremist attacks, no matter who they are against.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The real Paul McCartney died years ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Leave it to a douche like McCartney to post that type of comment. I wish he'd just go away like the other Beatles did or have.

brill

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I swear, if a Muslim kills McCartney I am going postal.

Straight to the post office and mailing Bin Laden a Paul McCartney voodoo doll. Oh, I forgot, they can't deliver it because the Pakistanis are shooting back now... Awe jeez. *sigh*

I'm warning you Binny boi, I'm a gettin extra long voodoo needles....

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I guess that the Muslim radicals are taking that old Beatles song to heart! "Come together, right now, over me!"

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What total malarkey. This is nothing but PR trying to drum up some exposure for the old sod. Paul McCartney, anti terrorist warrior!

top topics

join