It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(RE:MI5) I didn't know that ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
... This is the symbol of the UK's MI5 (military intelligence/ secret service)

Anyone notice anything unusual here?

Found it on a site called
Bilderberg.org

TN1

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Good topic !!
You can understand from my topics that i am not a believer and i don't really believe in nothing since i am a scientist that is actually searching !!!
But this is a good topic !!!
Too much money are spent in that stupidity called MI5 and MI6!!!
The most of the people live and work for 5-6-7� an hour,i know that since i live close to where you live!!One of the best places in the word! But the people must wake up before it's too late!!

TN1

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
When i said 5-6-7, i meant � of course and not something else...
If you have a US dollar you will notice that there is some latin descriptions around the 'EYE' ,i think it is:
NOVUS ORDO SECLURUM: which of course means NEW WORLD ORDER..
Another stupid term invented form the stupid people that 'rulling ' the countries....

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
You need to do a bit more research. NOVUS ORDO SECLURUM does not mean "New World Order" (didn't they teach you Latin roots in your courses? We had to struggle through that)

Novus, of course, is the root for new and Ordo is the root for Order, but Seclorum has nothing at all to do with "world".

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM = New Order of the Ages or "A new era."

... and it isn't anywhere around the MI5 symbol.

...and triangles have been used everywhere and for lots of designs. The fact that someone uses a triangle or pyramid is no more significant than their using a rectangle... as any search of image and logo databases will tell you.

Don't go hopping onto weak evidence that wouldn't stand up in any low-level science class. Demand good science and good research.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
but a triangle with an eye at the top...

Coincidence? Nah.....

And New Order of the Ages doesn't sound suspiciously like "New World Order"? Literal translations aside, it's still the same idea...

[Edited on 13-1-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
You need to do a bit more research. NOVUS ORDO SECLURUM does not mean "New World Order" (didn't they teach you Latin roots in your courses? We had to struggle through that)

Novus, of course, is the root for new and Ordo is the root for Order, but Seclorum has nothing at all to do with "world".

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM = New Order of the Ages or "A new era."

I posted this online latin translater in a different thread:

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

you will see that it is pretty much still open to discussion what the wording on the US seal translates as, it all depends who is doing the translation

[Edited on 14-1-2003 by moonclamp]

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yeah, those darn Illuminati get everywhere!
( I am assuming that you mean the little eye in the pyramid?)

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And the deception will continue, right up til the moment of truth, which WILL NOT BE DENIED!

Yes, it is clear what is on the American Dollar. Yes it is also clear if you can stay clear of being MIND "badword", you might be able to stay outside the box long enough to die.
America......or the United States of the European Union, was built by and for, the very ones that are tearing her down. Well, excuse my igonorance, she is already gone.
Sure, a shadow box of memories for some folks are still alive. Unfortunely, in time, those memorories will be realized as memories of a very well controlled movement of EVIL. Built for World Governization, the U.S. of the E.U, was and still is a key part in the plan for destroying our world. Of course, those that orchastrated (sp?), were not too very knowledgeable of DESTINY. I must take my hat off to the men that have pulled this off. It must have took everything short of selling their SOULS. Or.....maybe......even that too? Last memories will belong to those of us who will be here long after this time period comes to a close. The ORDER will prevail. It will be after great suffering by both sides. Good and Evil. The MEN of the Order, have a surprize in store for them. It will be unveiled very soon. Can you say ouch? Dang that hurt. Only about a 1/3 of the land mass will be lost though......that is the good news. LOL
Time marches on, as well as ANY moderator who believes he or she can not be challenged openly. PS- I didnt have to take LATIN to know what it means. I did take a "CRASH" course in GOD 101, and it supercedes all Upperclassmen and their papers. Unfortunately, most who defend these ideas are ignorant to the truths of "OUR GOVERNMENT". Yes, I am one of those kind of people. Throw me in the bin with the rest of those conspiritors. Good day.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by govliescabal]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I will have you know Mi5 and Mi6 have help a lot in The UK and i think that some of you should do some reading befor posting......They helped a lot.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It may look sinister and in a way it is, but the "I-eye" just means "I Spy". If like me, you were born in the UK in the 70s, you will be familiar with this sign from a series of Michelin books designed for keeping us kids quiet on a car trip- exactly the same image is used on those. As far as I know in Britain it has always been used to mean this.

It's usage is definately corporeal and nothing to do with the "all seeing eye" unless the all seeing eye in question is the permanent civil service. Our establishment is far too assured of the security of its position to worry about what we plebs may think.

British insignia on the whole, tends to be quite frank and to the point, no hidden meanings and this applies ten-fold to any military body.

Torchwood - Have you been watching Spooks? You do know that it is fiction don't you.....

While I do not doubt that individual operatives and the worker bees within the SIS have done good things, that does not excuse the fact that the system is hopelessly corrupt and should not be trusted to protect us. Protecting us is not their job. Perhaps you can explain exactly what 'good' you are talking about?

[edit on 3-11-2007 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I dont watch spooks and i was only sticking up for Grate Briten i will not sit back and see others tahe the mick out of mi5 and mi6 as they have done nothing but good work

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TORCHWOOD
I dont watch spooks and i was only sticking up for Grate Briten i will not sit back and see others tahe the mick out of mi5 and mi6 as they have done nothing but good work

The most patriotic thing that you can do is to ensure that the instituions that govern us do so fairly and within the laws that we all have to live by. I love the accident of birth that made me British, I love this country and what it stands for, but I never allow that to close my mind to the fact that corruption and decadence permeates the upper echelons of this country. In fact I view it as my responsibility to know who these people and organisations are.

When I was a child my heroines were Violette Szabo and Noor Inyat Khan, incredibly brave women who joined SOE and died for this country in occupied France. I grew up wanting to work for MI6, I wanted to be a spy. However the more that I learnt about the people who controlled these organisations and the work that they undertook I realised that I did not have the necessary (lack of) morality to become a successful 'spy'.

I could tell you numerous instances where the actions of the SIS have resulted in the death of tens, hundreds, thousands, where they have sold the 'common' people out for the sake of business and bankers - in every instance these actions have been concealed from us or rationalised as being good for this country. The results however speak for themselves. The permanent civil service is the real ruler of the UK and the SIS, not the government that we elect, not even the monarchy. They are above and beyond the law, beyond even the press. And often, though not always they are corrupt.

If you enjoy conspiracy and I presume that you do or you wouldn't be here, I recommend that you read Peter Wright's Spy Catcher. It may just rock your world.

Never stop supporting Britain but remember that just as everywhere else in the world, there is them and then there is us.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
KilgoreTrout

I am with you on that but i have seen a lot of peopl on her slagging us off and i just snaped.

But if i do see any one saying thing that are not turn then i will have a go back but thankf for what you said and the bit about "Never stop supporting Britain but remember that just as everywhere else in the world, there is them and then there is us" is a vary good point.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TORCHWOOD

Sometimes that critiscism is deserved sometimes it is based on misunderstanding. For example, we know living in this country that it is not a Police state and that the Police in fact have been completely castrated by bureacracy. Just as the health and education system have. We need cameras not to monitor our behaviour but to protect us from crime - because the Police can't.

In my opinion what we all have in common is that our intelligence communities are engaged in activities which are illegal and are damaging our ability to move forward. Secrecy is one thing but using the secrecy as an excuse to disengage from the laws which govern us is another. It is detrimental to society at large if certain bodies are beyond the law. From the Queen all the way down to me, the law should apply to all, otherwise it means nothing.

Ian Brady, the Moors Murderer, wrote a book called The Gates of Janus. In the introduction he discusses his theory of "moral relativism" he makes a very good point;

'Good Laws left to the interpretation of evil men are no longer good. Therefore it follows that good laws should be framed as clearly and as unequivocally as a written constitution...Such laws should be applicable to all, including politicians, intelligence services (foreign and domestic) and every agent of law enforcement. Exceptions lead to general contempt....'
(p37)

top topics

join